Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#48301 Sep 25, 2012
Two Questions for "123pictures"...

Question #1: What was Billy Carter's Last Name?
Hint...President Jimmy Carter was his blood
Brother.

Question #2: Who's Buried in Grant's Tomb?
Mickey

Netherlands

#48302 Sep 25, 2012
ok
Goforthegold

United States

#48304 Sep 25, 2012
123pictures wrote:
They all will get an invitation to the ball.I hate to see it but Romney and Obama could use better running mates.Biden is not much to listen to.Rand is very loud.This whole election,both sides is a lot of expense.
What did Lincoln do for funds or other less fortunate presidents .Jimmy Carter,peanut farmer with beer guzzling brother.Billy Beer.
Now Obama has his own WHITE HOUSE BEER.
He is now worth 117 million dollars .When he went in was worth less tham 4 million.Books ,books and more to come from the president..Odd that Oprah,Trump,Kennedys,Hillary Striesand are not all singing someone's praises this time.
Oprah bought a house in D.C. to be close to Obama. She tried to call the White House every day to check in with the president until Michelle got jealous and put a stop to her calling.
Mobile_Amused

Crossville, TN

#48305 Sep 25, 2012
Nuns On A Bus: Romney’s 47 Percent Comments Show ‘He Has No Idea How Hard It Is’ To Be Poor

By Travis Waldron on Sep 25, 2012 at 1:40 pm

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/09/25/9...

The leader of the Nuns On A Bus tour that has criss-crossed the nation highlighting the effect the House Republican budget would have on low-income Americans said Monday that Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s recent comments about the “47 percent”“show that he is “out of touch” and “has no idea how hard it is at the margins of our society.”
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#48306 Sep 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
Two Questions for "123pictures"...
Question #1: What was Billy Carter's Last Name?
Hint...President Jimmy Carter was his blood
Brother.
Question #2: Who's Buried in Grant's Tomb?
ASSY,SORRY WE ARE NOT ALL AS ARROGANT AND BRAINIACS LIKE YOU.TYPED THE WRONG WORD,MEANT TO SAY RYAN.PEOPLE WITH COMMON SENSE CAN DO BETTER THAN SMARTASSES LIKE YOU.
YOU TRY TO SHOW ALL MEN HOW INTELLIGENT ASSY IS .IT'S ALL FOR SHOW.
YOU ARE A VERY FLIRTY LOW CLASS COME-ON TO MEN.yOU TRY TO PICK UP MEN ON TOPIX.WE ALL SEE IT.
THEN YOU'LL CURSE THEM OUT.YOU MAKE FUN OF OTHERS AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN HALF WAY NICE TO PEOPLE.YOU REMIND ME OF THE CLASS SMART ALECK.THEY NEED TO SEE JUST HOW UGLY YOU REALLY ARE.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#48307 Sep 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
A Link from May 16, 2012...you're really current on your information, aren't you??? LMAO! Did you really think that Nobody would notice that you put up a Link to a Story from 5 months ago, about a vote on the Budget? You do understand , don't you, that the News about our Branches of Government and their activities...when they are in session... is a fast-moving endeavor and if you snooze, you lose? You do understand that??? Why do I think that you have no idea what I'm talking about or how our Congress and Senate works, other than the distorted and erronous information that you get on the Teapublican Propaganda Websites and Fox Fake News?
Miss World here has no clue how to get along with everybody.You can't comment that psycho isn't waiting for it.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#48308 Sep 25, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
Has anyone noticed that President Obama has not met with World leaders at the U.N. and he was on The View, talking to a bunch of cackeling hens..........people something big just might happen, soon!
I know I'll hear from all the women on this site about my "cackeling hen" remark.
Can't you see how he uses people?He is using every resource he can to win votes by influencing people. Mitt is rich but he is smart enough to accomplish much in life.Both are not what this country needs.America will speak at the polls.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#48309 Sep 25, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Oprah bought a house in D.C. to be close to Obama. She tried to call the White House every day to check in with the president until Michelle got jealous and put a stop to her calling.
She may be worth billions but she still is pretentious.Two women cat fighting over anybody as ugly as he is.
It had to be a power play for Oprah.She is so showy anyway.Tries to be Queen Oprah.
She just needs Assy to help her rule the world.Both showy people.
Two of a kind,know it alls. Her money has done nothing for poor people.Only where cameras follow her around.It's all for showing her up.
You notice it wasn't Barracky that put her in her place.He uses people who can further his ambitions.Power player.
People are sick of his broken word speeches at every opportunity he gets to be on camera..He used Iraq to look good beside equipment he'd never laid eyes on.
Standing berween the machinery like he was right at home.Scared to death of it.He is a couch visitor to the VIEW often.A platform like Topix is for Assy.Yak yak yak daily.Same old stuff.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#48310 Sep 26, 2012
Obama has a young brother in Kenya he won't help.
Oprah drug her sister thru the show exosing her poverty and then didn't help her.Family don't envy her.
Took her forever to help her daddy.She's all show.
Billy Bob

United States

#48311 Sep 26, 2012
123pictures wrote:
Oprah drug her sister thru the show exosing her poverty and then didn't help her.Family don't envy her.
whose all show?
Mobile_Amused

Shelby, NC

#48312 Sep 26, 2012
123pictures wrote:
Um, then they should be Republican icons.
LEO GERARD

Livingston, TN

#48313 Sep 26, 2012
LEO GERARD
Romney Loves American Cars; Obama Loves American Car Workers
GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, son of an American Motors CEO, naturally says he loves American cars. His wife, as he put it, "drives a couple of Cadillacs." He's installing an elevator in his beach mansion just for his cars. Though a millionaire, he rejected flying his five sons to a vacation destination, instead packing them into a car, then strapping their dog Seamus' carrier to the car roof for a ride that, shall we say, challenged the canine's intestinal fortitude. President Barack Obama, by contrast, has given some love to American car companies and American car workers.
no one cares

United States

#48314 Sep 26, 2012
LEO GERARD wrote:
LEO GERARD
Romney Loves American Cars; Obama Loves American Car Workers
GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, son of an American Motors CEO, naturally says he loves American cars. His wife, as he put it, "drives a couple of Cadillacs." He's installing an elevator in his beach mansion just for his cars. Though a millionaire, he rejected flying his five sons to a vacation destination, instead packing them into a car, then strapping their dog Seamus' carrier to the car roof for a ride that, shall we say, challenged the canine's intestinal fortitude. President Barack Obama, by contrast, has given some love to American car companies and American car workers.
huh?
LEO GERARD

Livingston, TN

#48315 Sep 26, 2012
The Voter ID Laws was a Trick to get Everyone but an old white man to vote.Set up by haslem,ron ramsey ,county mayors,and election managerappointed by the republican governor who will serve but one term.

EUGENE ROBINSON
A Voting Issue That Isn't
washingtonpost.com — Let's be clear: Voter ID laws are not a solution to the "problem" of voter fraud. There is no problem, or at least no problem that would be solved by voter ID. Proponents should be able to point to troubling instances of voter-impersonation fraud, which is the only kind that would be prevented by the new laws. But they can't. For all intents and purposes, this kind of fraud simply does not happen. What did happen in 2008 was that African Americans, Hispanics and poor people — traditional Democratic Party constituencies — voted in unusually large numbers. And what happened in 2010 was that Republicans took control of more statehouses and set out to reshape the electorate and make it GOP-friendly.
ROBINSON

Livingston, TN

#48317 Sep 26, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, then they should be Republican icons.
That is a LIE,she does and has helped her family.
we do know.
Harold

Livingston, TN

#48318 Sep 26, 2012
Redistributing wealth upward
By Harold Meyerson,

The Washington Post
Which is the more redistributionist of our two parties? In recent decades, as Republicans have devoted themselves with laser-like intensity to redistributing America’s wealth and income upward, the evidence suggests the answer is the GOP.

The most obvious way that Republicans have robbed from the middle to give to the rich has been the changes they wrought in the tax code — reducing income taxes for the wealthy in the Reagan and George W. Bush tax cuts, and cutting the tax rate on capital gains to less than half the rate on the top income of upper-middle-class employees.

The less widely understood way that Republicans have helped redistribute wealth to the already wealthy is by changing the rules. Markets don’t function without rules, and the rules that Republican policymakers have made since Ronald Reagan became president have consistently depressed the share of the nation’s income that the middle class can claim.

Part of the intellectual sleight-of-hand that Republicans employ in discussions of redistribution is to reserve that term solely for government intervention in the market that redistributes income downward. But markets redistribute wealth continuously. In recent decades, markets have redistributed wealth from manufacturing to finance, from Main Street to Wall Street, from workers to shareholders. Rules made by “pro-market” governments (including those of “pro-market” Democrats) have enabled these epochal shifts. Free trade with China helped hollow out manufacturing; the failure to regulate finance enabled Wall Street to swell; the opposition to labor’s efforts to reestablish an even playing field during organizing campaigns has all but eliminated collective bargaining in the private sector.

The conservative counter to such liberal cavils is to assert that the market increases wealth, which will eventually descend on everyone as the gentle rains from heaven. Decrying such Keynesian notions as unions or federally established minimum wages, hedge fund guru Andy Kessler recently argued in the Wall Street Journal that “it is workers’ productivity that drives long-term wage gains, not workers’ wages that drive growth.”
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#48319 Sep 26, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, give us an idea of what you're thinking, because I don't have a clue.
HA! And NO, the "cackeling Hen" remark didn't bother me at all, coming from you. Now, coming from somebody else with a bad attitude, would have probably been a different story...but that's not you!:)
Sassy, I just know President Obama would normally talk to over a half dozen World leaders during a U.N. World Summit. That's his normal M.O.
But this time he goes on The View, after making a speech at the U.N.
But with his "Poker Face", I know he is holding something, but I'm clueless as to what.
On another note did you listen to Piers Morgan interview with Ahmadinejad, it was very interesting.
I realized that our own Evangelical Christians and Ahmadinejad has one thing in common, and that is the fact they are both homophones.
Also he cleared up what he meant when he said Israel should be wiped off the face of the map.
He also raised a good question, what would we do if a group occupies America? He was referring to what happened to Palestine.
BTW, I'm glad you have a good sense of humor and your not so uptight when I made my "cackeling hen" remark. We all need a sense of humor to make it through life.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#48320 Sep 26, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
ASSY,SORRY WE ARE NOT ALL AS ARROGANT AND BRAINIACS LIKE YOU.TYPED THE WRONG WORD,MEANT TO SAY RYAN.PEOPLE WITH COMMON SENSE CAN DO BETTER THAN SMARTASSES LIKE YOU.
YOU TRY TO SHOW ALL MEN HOW INTELLIGENT ASSY IS .IT'S ALL FOR SHOW.
YOU ARE A VERY FLIRTY LOW CLASS COME-ON TO MEN.yOU TRY TO PICK UP MEN ON TOPIX.WE ALL SEE IT.
THEN YOU'LL CURSE THEM OUT.YOU MAKE FUN OF OTHERS AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN HALF WAY NICE TO PEOPLE.YOU REMIND ME OF THE CLASS SMART ALECK.THEY NEED TO SEE JUST HOW UGLY YOU REALLY ARE.
Come on 123, lighten up a little.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#48321 Sep 26, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>whose all show?
Oprah. Sassy too.
Ever notice how Oprah is so polished now? Money changes people.It causes greed,evil,and people want more as they get more.They don't really help the ones who need it.They help what makes them look good and call it "charity".
Oprah sits on her couch uh -huh-ing the people unloading their sorrow.But her help is summing up her show and filling in an hour of what people want to hear,sorrow.
Then her magazine is covered with elaborate dresses that make her look good.And in person,she's like everybody else,aging fast.Just a product now to make money for corporations. People do change chasing dreams.
Romney said he really was raised with a silver spoon.Obama had people raising money for him to get him where they could prep him for their own use as in government.
It's a crooked world we now live in.
Look at Hillary,how sad she is.Never smiles ,or laughs,look at Bill,stressed face.
Lives ruined by trying to get big.Hillary's life is ruined.Thanks to the player called Bill.No matter where she goes people remember the WHITE HOUSE OVAL OFFICE sexcapades.He fooled all the people for awhile till Delilah got told on by her "friend".Would not want to be any of them..

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#48322 Sep 26, 2012
ROBINSON wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a LIE,she does and has helped her family.
we do know.
Why, you don't think 123pictures would Lie, do you? Surely not! LMAO!

She/He's posting right now, using at least 3 User Names, "123pictures", "Stormy", "BC Alien" and Lord only Knows how many more.

Only thing known for sure...He/She's a few fries short of a Happy Meal and you don't have to be a Genius to figure that out, either! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pantiefetish 8 hr seven 2
Class of 1985 10 hr Maybe Sid 13
Dunlap walmart deli 10 hr Miss contempt 38
Can you recommend someone that does taxes in Du... 12 hr obvious 3
Tn is not a Stop and Identify state. 17 hr Informed 3
health departmet 19 hr Go tennesee 23
Little Caesars 20 hr Wondering 8
Dunlap Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web