A New Bar or Club
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Next Bar

Dunlap, TN

#1 Aug 3, 2010
Its sad for alot of people that the NEST is closing down & the old CJ's was never a good place. To much drama but with the right crew it could be ! The NEST will be missed..
What we need is a good bar with draft beer food an a good ower/operator. So who is up for the job ? Where will it be ? Somebody please open a nice place DRUG free respectful employee's good music. Thats what we need there is money to be made ..
ANY TAKERS ???????
What about the old bilo that would make a huge great place....!
Drinker

Dunlap, TN

#2 Aug 3, 2010
You Can't Beat The Upper Deck Good Cold draft, Any mix drink You Want. Small Place But I love It!!!!
BEST PLACE

Dunlap, TN

#3 Aug 3, 2010
DO YOU PEOPLE NOT KNOW ABOUT THE UPPERDECK? THEY ARE THE ONLY BAR IN TOWN THAT HAS LIQUOR BY THE DRINK. THEY GET ALL THE UFC FIGHTS AND ALL THE COLLAGE FOOTBALL GAMES. 3 OR 4 BIG TV'S AND ONE BIG PROJECTION SCREEN.I HERD THAT THEY MIGHT START DOING SOME LIVE MUSIC.I LOVE IT.O YEAH THEY DO KARAOKE ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH.YOU CAN BET I WILL BE THERE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY GETTIN MY DRINK ON.
fyi

Dunlap, TN

#4 Aug 3, 2010
Bob & Julie is opening up a new sports bar,..
meeee

AOL

#5 Aug 3, 2010
I have been wanting to open up a club here for years...a real one....but no money :(

where is upperdeck?
Who

Dunlap, TN

#6 Aug 3, 2010
Who's Bob And Julie and where's the sports bar going to be?
Right

Harrisonburg, VA

#7 Aug 3, 2010
Is that the ones that tried to runthe old Tony's? Never see anybody there.. Maybe a bar would be better for them
drinker

Dunlap, TN

#8 Aug 3, 2010
Above the backstreet diner.
Jack and coke

Dunlap, TN

#9 Aug 3, 2010
Good place and I like that it's no smoking.and I smoke go figure. when I leave there I don't smell like a big ashtray (I smell like a little ashtray like I said I smoke;P)
TRUTH

Dunlap, TN

#10 Aug 3, 2010
like i said we need a new REAL bar
Jack and coke

Dunlap, TN

#11 Aug 3, 2010
TRUTH wrote:
like i said we need a new REAL bar
Whats a real bar, Somewhere you go and have to look over your sholder becouse you might get in a fight? more drugs than beer?pool tables so you can fight over who hussled who?$10 cover charge?if thats what a real bar is don't go to the upperdeck you'll hate it!!
TRUTH

Dunlap, TN

#12 Aug 3, 2010
No a good bar no drugs fights happen but nobody likes them an its not a bar without live music its just a place legal 2 drink but its a bar with live music the upper deck is for people that think there above others
TRUTH

Dunlap, TN

#13 Aug 3, 2010
Man the nest will be missed the last respectful bar with real owners we like!!!! the kind that greet u by name u feel at home theres nothing fancy about the nest like your (FLUPPERDECKSTER) thats better then the real small town southern folk !!!!!!!!!!
who

Pikeville, TN

#14 Aug 3, 2010
Biggin and Patti needs to open a bar they would be great !!!!!
Needs to know

Frankewing, TN

#15 Aug 4, 2010
Where is the Upper deck?
i think

United States

#16 Aug 4, 2010
Needs to know wrote:
Where is the Upper deck?
it's above the backstreet diner. Not positive though
Jack and Coke

Dunlap, TN

#17 Aug 4, 2010
TRUTH wrote:
Man the nest will be missed the last respectful bar with real owners we like!!!! the kind that greet u by name u feel at home theres nothing fancy about the nest like your (FLUPPERDECKSTER) thats better then the real small town southern folk !!!!!!!!!!
I never said that I did'nt like the nest or the owners been there many times and had a ball.and the owners are good people.I just like not so smokey quiter places in my old age. and the owner of the upperdeck is a good person to.they use to own a bar kinda like the nest it was called the horseshoe down by the pool you may be to young to remember sounds like your either young or not from dunlap to say that the people that run the upperdeck think they are better than anybody and it sounds like you have never been to the upperdeck to say that it is fancy. Im truley sorry to hear that another local business person is closing they are good people (I have had many drinks with steve at the upperdeck good guy)
BEST PLACE

Dunlap, TN

#18 Aug 4, 2010
THEY ARE THINKING ABOUT HAVING SOME LIVE MUSIC. THEY ALREADY HAVE SOME CODY MCCARVER HAS PLAYED THERE MANY TIMES.BUT THEY DONT HAVE ROOM FOR A BIG BAND. I THINK SHE SAID THAT IT WOULD JUST BE SOME LOCAL PEOPLE DOING KIND OF A ACUSTIC THING. WITCH I LOVE I LIKE A BAND BUT I REALLY LIKE 1 OR 2 PEOPLE SINGING AND PLAYING IT'S JUST A MORE LAID BACK SETTING.
friend

Dunlap, TN

#19 Aug 5, 2010
BEST PLACE wrote:
THEY ARE THINKING ABOUT HAVING SOME LIVE MUSIC. THEY ALREADY HAVE SOME CODY MCCARVER HAS PLAYED THERE MANY TIMES.BUT THEY DONT HAVE ROOM FOR A BIG BAND. I THINK SHE SAID THAT IT WOULD JUST BE SOME LOCAL PEOPLE DOING KIND OF A ACUSTIC THING. WITCH I LOVE I LIKE A BAND BUT I REALLY LIKE 1 OR 2 PEOPLE SINGING AND PLAYING IT'S JUST A MORE LAID BACK SETTING.
Not everyone in this town is a fan of Cody McCarver(Bill)..He is alright but his head is somewhat big for this town anymore.We need another nest with owners like ma and pop.. I dont think it will ever be the same without them.
UMHM

United States

#20 Aug 5, 2010
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone in this town is a fan of Cody McCarver(Bill)..He is alright but his head is somewhat big for this town anymore.We need another nest with owners like ma and pop.. I dont think it will ever be the same without them.
Yeah, I guess that is why he ask people from his hometown to be in his videos. I wish 90% of the people of this town loved it as much as he does, we would be a lot better off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Naked Man Arrested 1 hr sarahjean23 1
Lands Restaurant 4 hr wondering 14
Lynn Lewis 4 hr wondering 2
Didnt take long 5 hr WTF 9
Timothy Cunningham 7 hr Hector 10
Sam Lockhart oops baby daddy 10 hr Cindy 6
The blind one Thu Unknown 4

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance