whats happening on cagle

Posted in the Dunlap Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Cagle resident

Dunlap, TN

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Anyone know whats going on on Cagle?My mom called and said to lock my doors,the police was looking for someone.
Cagle Br549

Pikeville, TN

#3 Jan 3, 2013
I think some guy wrecked with his two year old,then ran off and left the kid there POS! Then they stopped his brother and he assaulted an officer. Both may be on the run
On the news

Dunlap, TN

#4 Jan 3, 2013
5 guys burgers and fries

Dunlap, TN

#5 Jan 3, 2013
I heard they got caught bumping goobers and were mad at the cops. But you hear all sorts of things.
cagleresider

Dunlap, TN

#6 Jan 3, 2013
They r lookin 4 joe too from what I hear
cagle resident

Dunlap, TN

#7 Jan 3, 2013
It was Johnathan Farley that wrecked his gold chev suburban and ran off and left his kid in the truck!!
sad

United States

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Were is the mother to this baby?
cagle resident

Dunlap, TN

#9 Jan 3, 2013
She lives of Benny Camp Rd.
cagle resident

Dunlap, TN

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Sorry, She lives Off Benny Camp Rd, Not of.
sad

United States

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Did she get the baby or is it in the care of cps?
lol

Dunlap, TN

#13 Jan 3, 2013
She is locked up
On the news

Dunlap, TN

#14 Jan 4, 2013
Do you idiots not know how to read? The link clearly states the kid is in police custody. Quit speculating.
cagle resident

Dunlap, TN

#15 Jan 4, 2013
On the news wrote:
Do you idiots not know how to read? The link clearly states the kid is in police custody. Quit speculating.
You are quick to call someone an IDIOT when NOone said she had the child the question was where she lives! And that info came from the officer on the scanner last night when they were checking all locations where he could be possibly going. So when grown folks are talking know your place and but out Now who sounds like an idiot or is it YOU just dont know how to read and comprehend.
crazy

Dunlap, TN

#16 Jan 4, 2013
all you idiots got your shit wrong, the child is not in police custody, nor does the mother of this child live on benny camp rd, she is in jail. funny how some ppl think they know it all.
Scanner

Dunlap, TN

#17 Jan 4, 2013
On the news wrote:
http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/20 498519/deputies-search-wooded- area-for-suspect
They never mentioned anything about the chase; the female deputy(AKA "Crash") was in hot pursuit and babbling all over the radio........until she ended up crashing into a ditch. At that point Hitchcock said "leave her, she will have to get herself out".
From that point on it was a regular police chase.
curious

Tucker, GA

#18 Jan 4, 2013
is this tim farley brother john
Stop the bullying

Dunlap, TN

#19 Jan 4, 2013
curious wrote:
is this tim farley brother john
absolutely not.... its a different one
Looking

Dunlap, TN

#21 Jan 4, 2013
cagleresider wrote:
They r lookin 4 joe too from what I hear
Can't be looking too hard, I see them all riding up and down the road with that cracked out looking red head minton lady in her honda accord, pick them all up and take em somewheres else
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#22 Jan 4, 2013
Its so very sad when drugs takes over you life to where you can not even be a responsible parent. I don't know this man, but I feel really sorry for him. Driving the wrong way on 111 with a child on your lap? He had to have been out of his mind.

Silver lining, maybe this incident will save the childs life by keeping him away from his father until when or if he gets cleaned up.
Doubt it

Dunlap, TN

#23 Jan 4, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
Its so very sad when drugs takes over you life to where you can not even be a responsible parent. I don't know this man, but I feel really sorry for him. Driving the wrong way on 111 with a child on your lap? He had to have been out of his mind.
Silver lining, maybe this incident will save the childs life by keeping him away from his father until when or if he gets cleaned up.
Or he grows up with horrible parents and becomes yet another piece of trash just like the rest. Do you really believe he will know any better and make the choices needed to become a Harvard graduate? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
asap 3 min curious 6
Trying to hide something? 2 hr WTF 1
Jobs 11 hr Ronnie 13
Tony lemmon 12 hr MrsHargrave 2
End of an Error Countdown! (Jan '17) 13 hr OrangePervert 339
Sequatchie school system a joke 16 hr Smack that Booty ... 16
Has anyone seen Scott Mohler (Nov '12) 16 hr Big Jilm 11

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance