My mom slept with my childs father

Posted in the Dunlap Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Help me

Dunlap, TN

#1 Jul 1, 2012
My mom slept with my childs father while I was pregnant!! I heard this rumor and was found to be very true!! I'm sick to my stomach and filled with anger about this!!
I got my own problems

Dunlap, TN

#2 Jul 1, 2012
I am not in love nor do I love my wife anymore and have found someone who I am crazy for. Have been in love with her for a few years now and don't want to hurt my wife anymore than she already has been.
Resident

Dunlap, TN

#3 Jul 1, 2012
Help me wrote:
My mom slept with my childs father while I was pregnant!! I heard this rumor and was found to be very true!! I'm sick to my stomach and filled with anger about this!!
Thats like half the people here can you be more specific?
GerrySpringer

North Augusta, SC

#4 Jul 1, 2012
Help me wrote:

I say pay him back by sleeping with her too!
Well

Dunlap, TN

#5 Jul 1, 2012
I got my own problems wrote:
I am not in love nor do I love my wife anymore and have found someone who I am crazy for. Have been in love with her for a few years now and don't want to hurt my wife anymore than she already has been.
Tell your wife during sex. Thats always the best time.
Stupid

Dunlap, TN

#6 Jul 2, 2012
You are ALL crazy.
Cowboy

Dunlap, TN

#7 Jul 2, 2012
My horse and I we love each other the way he winks at me gives me shivers. It is unrequited love so far. Society would not understand........
Louiston

Omaha, NE

#8 Jul 2, 2012
I caught my wife in bed with an aardvark. She said he was much better giving her oral sex than I could.
aww heck

United States

#9 Jul 6, 2012
My friend who I have known for 20 years slept with my ex husband. I. Gave them my blessing one skank deserves another!!!
Skank

Dunlap, TN

#10 Jul 6, 2012
My aardvark has been slipping out at night. He comes home smelling like cheap perfume,yeast,butt and fish.
lol

United States

#11 Jul 10, 2012
Is your mom a milf?? If so hell yea to your boyfriend good job dude.
Louiston

Omaha, NE

#12 Oct 31, 2012
My wife still prefers the aardvark!
stop scamming the system

Dunlap, TN

#14 Nov 1, 2012
Help me wrote:
So you are just popping out kids without getting married so us tax payers have to pay for your life style. At the same time your baby's daddy is doing your mom. Your a piece of work, you should get sterilized, and get your baby's daddy to start paying child support and not us tax payers.
wtf

United States

#15 Nov 1, 2012
No sorry they were married im the one living off your tax dollars. If no one got gov services the gov would still tax you. So whine so more about your tax dollars.
LITTLE COD

Jasper, TN

#16 Nov 2, 2012
the only thing (cowboy) is you have to get off the stool to go up front to kiss her your (horse) that is.
wait

Dunlap, TN

#17 Nov 3, 2012
Help me wrote:
if you are the daughter of the babys father, then you mom is not cheating
lol

United States

#18 Nov 14, 2012
who is it wrote:
who gives the best head in dunlap. no males just women
Kelly Pascoe
just asking

Dunlap, TN

#19 Nov 14, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Kelly Pascoe
does she swallow?
lol

United States

#20 Nov 14, 2012
Of course! Wouldn't be good head if she didn't!
who is it

United States

#21 Nov 15, 2012
I dont know her wht about women that go to the bar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mann & Hummel 1 hr Heywood Jablowme 13
End of an Error Countdown! 7 hr I have to wonder 59
Fast Access Healthcare Dr Kerley (Oct '10) 19 hr Worked Their 59
Jeffrey and Paige Lewis Sun Abe 9
Kendras eye (Jun '16) Sun What she needed 14
Richard Rutherford proposed to Kelsey Mae Feb 17 Mtn boy 7
WHY can nobody drive?? Feb 16 Traffic cop 10

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance