Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

Keith Turner was killed. Fell asleep, drove under a tractor trailer. He was a damn good man, and will be greatly missed.
curious

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

you people never cease to amaze me. someone gets killed a bad wreck, and the first thing anyone can think to do is run and get on topix to find out who it was and what happened. good lord, show some respect and get a freakin life
Wondering

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

curious wrote:
you people never cease to amaze me. someone gets killed a bad wreck, and the first thing anyone can think to do is run and get on topix to find out who it was and what happened. good lord, show some respect and get a freakin life
We don't have any local news in this town, so this forum can serve to keep the community informed. Sounds like this topic...so far....is respectful. I live on 111, and there have been many accidents of late. My wife and I will pray for the family of the man who was killed today.
lynnie

Union City, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have any local news in this town, so this forum can serve to keep the community informed. Sounds like this topic...so far....is respectful. I live on 111, and there have been many accidents of late. My wife and I wilel pray for the family of the man who was killed today.
I agree as long as its respectful, this is a good way to let people know whats going on in our comminity. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
66 Year Old Fan

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
mtn girlz

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

I heard the weck on the scanner this morning and saw it on our way to work. He hit a log truck and this is one of many that I have seen. Who can we contact or go to about the log trucks early in the morning. You can't see the lights or the logs untill you are almost on top of them. I know some of Keiths family and we will be praying for his family.
sincere

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

I don't know the young man but would probably know his parents or grandparents, who are his parents? Praying for all involved,such a sad situation!
Im curious

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

curious wrote:
so, would you rather see conversations about people sleeping around, and other garbage like that? To me, this subject is what these websites should be about; citizens of a community sharing news and information. Can you tell me how I can tune in to the local news in Dunlap, other than using sites like this?!.... Now, with that said, I've know Keith for a long time. He was indeed a good man. Thank you for sharing this information. It sure is hard to hear, but I'm glad I know.
info

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

sincere wrote:
I don't know the young man but would probably know his parents or grandparents, who are his parents? Praying for all involved,such a sad situation!
he wasn't that young. In his 40's I believe.
Lil Kuz

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Thank you for your comments about my Kuz. He was a great man and meant the world to us. He will be greatly missed.
Your comments have not been offensive.
God Bless you Keith and we will see you again someday.
Lil Kuz

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

Since when is 40's not young?
meeeee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

since always

Soory to hear about keith :(
bad news

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

info wrote:
<quoted text> he wasn't that young. In his 40's I believe.

He was 42. A very young and nice man, he will be greatly missed.
So Sorry

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

My thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. He was a good person and will be greatly missed.
Not Curious

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Im curious wrote:
<quoted text> so, would you rather see conversations about people sleeping around, and other garbage like that? To me, this subject is what these websites should be about; citizens of a community sharing news and information. Can you tell me how I can tune in to the local news in Dunlap, other than using sites like this?!.... Now, with that said, I've know Keith for a long time. He was indeed a good man. Thank you for sharing this information. It sure is hard to hear, but I'm glad I know.
He was a good man. May he rest in peace.
You hit the nail on the head with your first line. "Curious" is only concerned with the gossip of Dunlap and finds it annoying that people would want to discuss real issues on here.
dunlap monster

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

i went to school with keith he was a good person and talented drummer
please

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

Please keep these comments respectful as keith has a teenage daughter who is heartbroken. He was a wonderful man and is already greatly missed.
pray

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

lets not for get about his family and daughter , please pray for them.
will b missed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Prayers and thoughts sent out to his daughter and family . God bless you .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min -badboy- 145,396
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 23 min Perfection 9,302
Dunlap Goodwill 50 min wow 3
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Leroy 8,612
Bama Hemphill (Dec '12) 18 hr GAMMIEX4 8
why have we not heard 19 hr Do not understand 5
goodwill industries of chattanooga areas 20 hr go tennessee 4

Search the Dunlap Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Dunlap Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000