who robbed the house on Ray Johnson r...

who robbed the house on Ray Johnson road?

Posted in the Dunlap Forum

who

Clover, SC

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Somebody knows. Tell us who the dirtbags are.
Concerned

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2012
There is a reward for information on finding the people who did it. post back if you are interested.
Easyt one

Dunlap, TN

#3 Sep 25, 2012
I bet Tattoo Standifer. If not he deserves to be accused.
Anonymous

Greer, SC

#4 Sep 26, 2012
Reward for information of who was involved
awesome

United States

#5 Sep 26, 2012
I heard they got pictures on the deer cameras that were there
lookinatu

Dunlap, TN

#6 Sep 26, 2012
That would be funny as hell, people don't realize how many people do have cameras around there place. I do, so bring it on, see something you want come get it. Then I will see your @ss in court. Its very easy to put these new cameras any where you want, and it doesn't cost much to do it. So SMILE I see you.
Well

Dunlap, TN

#7 Sep 26, 2012
lookinatu wrote:
That would be funny as hell, people don't realize how many people do have cameras around there place. I do, so bring it on, see something you want come get it. Then I will see your @ss in court. Its very easy to put these new cameras any where you want, and it doesn't cost much to do it. So SMILE I see you.
Supreme court has ruled in a landmark case that one person in a photo or recording either audio or video must be aware of the photo or video on private property. People have an expectation of privacy unless told. Please post a sign so you can use the pics or video in court.
awesome

United States

#8 Sep 26, 2012
I hope I find out who it is so I can get the reward!
not rocket science

Elizabethton, TN

#9 Sep 26, 2012
Bret Easterly A.K.A. Nubs! It's pointless to arrest these lowlifes they will just tell own everyone they no then go right back to drugs and stealing. it does no good calling the police around here. If you catch them it's almost worth the trouble of handling it yourself. If they let rapists and pedophiles go with no time, wonder how much they dish out for shooting a criminal own your property?
your right

Duncan, SC

#10 Sep 26, 2012
Doug is a known thief. Runs with nubs start there.
I know really

Dunlap, TN

#11 Sep 26, 2012
The cops might have did it. I want my reward in Klondike bars.
jingle

Dunlap, TN

#12 Sep 26, 2012
what would you do for a Klondike Bar?
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

#13 Sep 28, 2012
Well, knowing who did would make Ronnie, et.al. (that means the others interested for you Dunlap pot heads) real happy.
truth

Pikeville, TN

#14 Oct 1, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Supreme court has ruled in a landmark case that one person in a photo or recording either audio or video must be aware of the photo or video on private property. People have an expectation of privacy unless told. Please post a sign so you can use the pics or video in court.
No need to post a sign. Reasonable expectation of privacy doesn't extend to persons in a home who have entered it illegally, this also applies to the fields the individuals were trespassing on after they stole property.

If you have cameras in your house or on your property and you videotape a burglary, the tapes can be used as evidence against the individuals.

Refer to Rakas v. Illinois, 439 U.S. 128, 143 n.12 (1978).
Corn Planter

Dunlap, TN

#15 Oct 2, 2012
The people should be their own law and hunt the sob down and tear their thieving throats out. Thats the way to stop people from stealing your corn.
The Punisher

Dunlap, TN

#16 Oct 2, 2012
Corn Planter wrote:
The people should be their own law and hunt the sob down and tear their thieving throats out. Thats the way to stop people from stealing your corn.
The Punisher 100% agrees with and approves this post!
Stop Crime

Dunlap, TN

#17 Oct 19, 2012
Have they arrested anyone yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mann & Hummel 11 hr someone who knows 38
Brandi Skiles 18 hr Jess 21
Nutzaplente and WTF Sat nutzaplente 38
A certain county JUDGE needs to step down (Feb '10) Sat LiveLaughLove29 23
Why dont they get that black truck Fri nutzaplente 11
Michelle and Kayla (Nov '09) Fri Tina345 16
Sam Lockhart oops baby daddy Sep 23 WTF 2

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance