Who Murdered Clifford Carden?

Who Murdered Clifford Carden?

There are 106 comments on the WTVC story from Feb 4, 2011, titled Who Murdered Clifford Carden?. In it, WTVC reports that:

A murder mystery has Sequatchie County lawmen working around the clock with TBI agents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVC.

Agree

Tarentum, PA

#61 Feb 18, 2011
I agree but just who are you Ms. Pikeville you are always on here starting stuff is that you debra
Sydney

Dunlap, TN

#62 Feb 18, 2011
Well wrote:
Arnt you just a know it all lol
why yes, yes i am :) thank you! since we're getting on a more personal level now, "Well", I'm Sydney, nice to meet you. wanna come out from behind your fake name now?
Tha Realest

Soddy Daisy, TN

#63 Feb 19, 2011
Shout out 2 my homie Brian hold ya head up homie
fred

Dunlap, TN

#64 Feb 19, 2011
yea hold it up for that mug shot!!!
Yep

Unicoi, TN

#65 Feb 20, 2011
Hang um high hang um low
Movie

Unicoi, TN

#66 Feb 20, 2011
Thats a little CLINT EASTWOOD FAR YA
bgbc-youngin

Charlotte, NC

#67 Apr 20, 2011
watch the news wrote:
Either way, one of them pulled the trigger. And both suspects are in custody, so hopefully there will be justice for the victim. Is that not what we all overall want to see. There is a man dead before his time, because some man/woman decided to take it upon themselves to play God. I hope they spend the rest of their lives locked away.
well since the victim was in a biker gang id say the woman is going to get served either way brian didn't pull trigger women did because she was afraid her big pill poppin man would make brian mad cause she was screwing both of em. Don't believe me u would be surprised how much youngsters kno more than u older. We may look up to yaw but yaw ask us Wats goin on now days. Ha CBGB
BROKEN

Soddy Daisy, TN

#68 Jul 27, 2011
HER KIDS DO LIVE AROUND THERE AND IT SHOULDNT BE PUT ON THEM WHAT EITHER ONE OF THE PARENTS DO.. I SEEN HER IN COURT SHE DIDNT LOOK NO MORE EVIL THAT BRIAN DID.. SHE WAS SHAKING SO BAD STANDING UP THERE I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO FALL. DONT BELEIVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR OUT OF THE MEDIA YOU AS WELL AS I DO THEY PUT STORIES OUT TO SELL NOT ONLY FOR THE THE TRUTH. SO DONT BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE HER
Justice

Palestine, TX

#69 Jan 16, 2013
The victim in question here was no saint. He was a nasty man who was dealing drugs to all the kids in the area, and beating Susan, and no doubt his "whatever wife". While I don't agree with killing someone, except in self defense, sometimes you play with fire you get burned. Susan could have killed him on many occasions during the beatings.
Remember, there are two families here that are suffering the consequences of yet another drug involved tragedy. Meanwhile, this man is burning in hell for his own dirty deeds.
STUPID

Pikeville, TN

#70 Jan 16, 2013
Were did you learn how to read and write ? Good God man grow a pair and get a education !
SUSAN

Dunlap, TN

#71 Jan 16, 2013
Well, since no one on here puts there real name on, I will be the first.. I am SUSAN BAKER.. I dont know what all of you think your doing. Not one of you that has posted shit on here no me or my story.. I have read this shit for 2 years on here and in the papers, it's pathetic.. Do any of you have your own lives? My children Justis and Autumn are strong thru all of this.. And yes they read this crap too.. And really? Someone said i was cold and looked liked the devil.. what the hell do you want me to look like in court? Do you want me to smile and wave? Do you want me to grovel on the floor? Anything i do someone will say something.. I will walk in there with my head held high for my children,parents, and family.. Now if you have something to say I am right here!!!!!!!!!!
SUSAN

Dunlap, TN

#72 Jan 16, 2013
Justice wrote:
The victim in question here was no saint. He was a nasty man who was dealing drugs to all the kids in the area, and beating Susan, and no doubt his "whatever wife". While I don't agree with killing someone, except in self defense, sometimes you play with fire you get burned. Susan could have killed him on many occasions during the beatings.
Remember, there are two families here that are suffering the consequences of yet another drug involved tragedy. Meanwhile, this man is burning in hell for his own dirty deeds.
I dont know you but thank you..
really

Duncan, SC

#73 Jan 16, 2013
SUSAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know you but thank you..
I hope justice serves you as well....
wrong

Dunlap, TN

#74 Jan 16, 2013
She should have walked away, these two had no right to kill this man. Justice will be served.
Ccr

United States

#75 Jan 16, 2013
Agreed!
SUSAN

Dunlap, TN

#76 Jan 16, 2013
wrong wrote:
She should have walked away, these two had no right to kill this man. Justice will be served.
Who should have walked away?
Dave

United States

#77 Jan 16, 2013
Bottom line is, it was wrong and you will have to pay for it
wow

United States

#78 Jan 17, 2013
SUSAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Who should have walked away?
YOU
trial

Dunlap, TN

#79 Jan 17, 2013
I heard the trial starts on January 23.
really

Greenwood, SC

#80 Jan 19, 2013
trial wrote:
I heard the trial starts on January 23.
her trial does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
End of an Error Countdown! 3 hr Go home your drunk 30
Deleted topix? 3 hr Uradumbcunt 1
where is Yolanda &James 11 hr Nothem 6
Tn is not a Stop and Identify state. (Dec '14) Sun Cornholio 74
Brandi skiles Sun Wake up 4
the goofy sign people Sun computer tech 3
rhyan sutherland Sat nutzaplente 17

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance