United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

i remember a fire next to an alley at an apptment the roof goobie wally brother put it out along with andy castle we took picks i heard the lady asked wally before he sold them the place what was wrong he said nothing no fire etc hes a liarrrr the went to court newton and sons lost the case all because wally a damb liar just like his wife were the police dept haa joke lets talk about your gilbert garcia i went to school with him he likes guys he always been that way come on how many guys work at a daycare now he likes lil boys he kisses them lays kids on his stomach thats sick he gazes at the fathers that pick up there kids to cover it up he marrey the sectary from the day care to cover it up til this day he still saysdamb what u think about him his famous words i rec from my phone a long time ago before he got maryed gilbert come out the closet gilly thts your closet name hope they ask you to take a lie detector test ask you the question do you have desire for the fathers that come to the center to pick up ther kids i know one father sergio marquez his son in your class you droll over him know you remember the things you said well i record you think about it you know who i am you said alot of thins i have atleast 30 min of tape of things you said ester your fam just as sick dildo party my space i saved the picks greenwood attend it she a teacher wow

“Government Accountability”

Since: Oct 07

Orange Cove

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

~~!~~

"camera man"

Your ignorance is only shadowed by your inability to write a complete sentence.

~~!~~
ORANGE COVE MAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

camera man wrote:
i remember a fire next to an alley at an apptment the roof goobie wally brother put it out along with andy castle we took picks i heard the lady asked wally before he sold them the place what was wrong he said nothing no fire etc hes a liarrrr the went to court newton and sons lost the case all because wally a damb liar just like his wife were the police dept haa joke lets talk about your gilbert garcia i went to school with him he likes guys he always been that way come on how many guys work at a daycare now he likes lil boys he kisses them lays kids on his stomach thats sick he gazes at the fathers that pick up there kids to cover it up he marrey the sectary from the day care to cover it up til this day he still saysdamb what u think about him his famous words i rec from my phone a long time ago before he got maryed gilbert come out the closet gilly thts your closet name hope they ask you to take a lie detector test ask you the question do you have desire for the fathers that come to the center to pick up ther kids i know one father sergio marquez his son in your class you droll over him know you remember the things you said well i record you think about it you know who i am you said alot of thins i have atleast 30 min of tape of things you said ester your fam just as sick dildo party my space i saved the picks greenwood attend it she a teacher wow
EXPLAIN A LITTLE CLEARER BUT POINT WELL TAKEN"IF THIS IS TRULY GOING ON THE STATE NEEDS TO BE NOTIFIED OF A POSSIBLE PEDOPHILE ON OUR HANDS"AND THAT IS UNEXCEPTIBLE WOULD YOU AGREE THOMPSON OR IS IT EXCEPTIBLE IN YOU'RE EYES TOO CAUSE IT IS YOU'RE BUDDY AND PAL.TIME TO CALL FOR AN INVESTIGATION ON GILBERT GARCIA BY THE LICENSING DEPARTMENT AND GET HIM OUT OF THERE IF FOUND GUILTY LOCK HIM UP THROW AWAY THE KEY"
AS ALWAYS JUST ONE MANS OPINION ONE MANS OBSERVATION"

Orange Cove

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

~~!~~

Here you go IDIOTS ...

Retract and delete postings 1, 3, and 4, OR, I will be publishing the story and PICTURES from the front page of the "Orange Cove and Mountain Times" dated July 23, 1997.

And then YOU IDIOTS can explain that to LOPEZ and his three sons.

Full publication credit will go to;

ORANGE COVE MAN
let it be known
camera man

Have a nice day IDIOTS!!!

~~~

Oh, BTW - I'll see that links to the story and pictures are published on every Internet Blog in Central California - Sacramento to Bakersfield - and every newspaper in the same area.

~~~

YOU Cowards hide behind anonymous posting names and slander good people ... NO proof, NO documentation, NO details ... when you want to make these slanderous accusations, at least be man or woman enuf to stand up and be accountable.

~~!~~
ORANGE COVE MAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

thompson-Western Mavrick wrote:
~~!~~
Here you go IDIOTS ...
Retract and delete postings 1, 3, and 4, OR, I will be publishing the story and PICTURES from the front page of the "Orange Cove and Mountain Times" dated July 23, 1997.
And then YOU IDIOTS can explain that to LOPEZ and his three sons.
Full publication credit will go to;
ORANGE COVE MAN
let it be known
camera man
Have a nice day IDIOTS!!!
~~~
Oh, BTW - I'll see that links to the story and pictures are published on every Internet Blog in Central California - Sacramento to Bakersfield - and every newspaper in the same area.
~~~
YOU Cowards hide behind anonymous posting names and slander good people ... NO proof, NO documentation, NO details ... when you want to make these slanderous accusations, at least be man or woman enuf to stand up and be accountable.
~~!~~
CHUCKLING YOU CAN NOT GET YOU'RE WAY BY THREATENING PEOPLE THOMPSON!YOU ARE IGNORANT"GREAT IDEA ILL MAKE SURE TO RETURN THE FAVOR TO GLENDA GILBERT AND ESTHER"IDIOT"JUST CAUSE YOU'RE WHITE DON'T MAKE YOU RIGHT"POST IT UP 11 YEAR OLD INFORMATION"SO EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW FAR YOU ARE REACHING THE GRAND JURY NEEDS TO GET A HOLD OF THIS CABAL AND PUT THESE UNJUSTLY ACTIONS TO REST.YOU FOLKS ARE PATHETIC WHAT CAME OF THE EVENTS IN 97 THOMPSON NOTHING"YOU TRULY ARE A FOOL AND A PUNK"IM CHUCKLING OUT OF MY PANTS
AS ALWAYS JUST ONE MANS OPINION ONE MANS OBSERVATION

Orange Cove

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

~~!~~

Keep chuckling idiot !!!

Attempted murder is not a laughing matter.

Oh, BTW - the Fresno County Grand Jury has been notified ... read the recent report on Selma -- change the names and locations and you have Orange Cove./

~~!~~
ORANGE COVE MAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

Judged:

~~!~~
Keep chuckling idiot !!!
Attempted murder is not a laughing matter.
Oh, BTW - the Fresno County Grand Jury has been notified ... read the recent report on Selma -- change the names and locations and you have Orange Cove./
~~!~~
ATTEMPTED MURDER WAS THERE A CONVICTION I REMEMBER THE STORY THOMPSON"THE MEDIA WAS STARVING FOR A BIG STORY AND THOUGHT THIS WAS THE BIG ONE.WHAT STEMMED FROM IT PROBATION SOURCES SAY THAT WAS ALL.ONCE AGAIN YOU LOOK LIKE A CLOWN WALKING AROUND A CIRCUS WITH A DEFLATED BALLOON"
CHUCKLING AS ZALWAYS JUST ONE MANS OPINION ONE MANS OBSERVATION

Orange Cove

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

~~!~~

"camera man"

Your quote;

".. now he likes lil boys he kisses them lays kids on his stomach thats sick he gazes at the fathers that pick up there kids.."

WOW, "camera man" you describe those actions like you have a lot of experience doing that. Maybe YOU are the one that the community should be worrying about.

~~!~~
ORANGE COVE MAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

Judged:

~~!~~
"camera man"
Your quote;
".. now he likes lil boys he kisses them lays kids on his stomach thats sick he gazes at the fathers that pick up there kids.."
WOW, "camera man" you describe those actions like you have a lot of experience doing that. Maybe YOU are the one that the community should be worrying about.
~~!~~
NEED TO CALL FOR INVESTIGATION ON THIS MATTER CHILDREN AND A POSSIBLE PEDOPHILE.VERY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT" UNTILL PROVEN GUILTY CAMERA MAN LET JUSTICE TAKE IT'S COARSE MANY SAY THEY HAVE HEARD NOF THIS THE STATE NEEDS TO BE CONTACTED AND GARCIA NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT IN FOR QUESTIONING"
AS ALWAYS JUST ONE MANS OPINION

Orange Cove

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2009

Judged:

~~!~~

Good idea ocm.

That way they (various law enforcement agencies) can conduct tandem investigations as the wrong-doing by Lopez and associates.

Thanks for suggesting that ... will pass your idea along.

~~!~~
ORANGE COVE MAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2009

Judged:

~~!~~
Good idea ocm.
That way they (various law enforcement agencies) can conduct tandem investigations as the wrong-doing by Lopez and associates.
Thanks for suggesting that ... will pass your idea along.
~~!~~
GREAT GARCIA NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT IN FOR QUESTIONING NO DOUBT"
JUST ONE MANS OPINION
cameraman

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

well eldon im pissed now a good friend worked with gibert and record him saying alot of things thatz a big nooo noooo we never thought he would run for council but we have the recordings lopez would love these tapes 500 its theres or have gilbert resighn or his fam get embarassed you make the call eldon to gibert right away
GREATDAY

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

Cameraman your such a fool!!!!!!!! You want to start tradding tapes, I have plenty on Mr. Lopez and the past council and even more on the Lopez boys. Bring it on!!!!!!!
cameraman

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

im ready letz do this ask gilbert hell tell you hes a lil on the gay side its ok sure lopez boys aint got shit to hide they kicked ass back in the day theve grown up doing better things look at there nice rides they dont look like there starving any ways gilbert better make a move or the lopez will get wind of the rec from my girl cell phone think hard gilbert daycare remarks toward sergio marquez she rec you fool haaa got u you a sicko gilbert garcia and you know it eldon you smart ole fart do your research as a matter of fact im going to let the state lic know about this maybe freddy hall would love the story naaa this to big of a story for him all i ask is gibert tell the truth grand jury will get involved resighn gilbert or its on plus your going to lose your job thats a promise oh yeagh great day you better watch your back you aint got shit you have a great day good luck gilbert haaaa
cameraman

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

ORANGE COVE MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
NEED TO CALL FOR INVESTIGATION ON THIS MATTER CHILDREN AND A POSSIBLE PEDOPHILE.VERY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT" UNTILL PROVEN GUILTY CAMERA MAN LET JUSTICE TAKE IT'S COARSE MANY SAY THEY HAVE HEARD NOF THIS THE STATE NEEDS TO BE CONTACTED AND GARCIA NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT IN FOR QUESTIONING"
yes indeed he does why not take a lie detector test gibert see whos lying
da cook

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

Judged:

i remember the commits i will not lose my job for him if the lic come to the day care thats for sure
mountain boy

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

Judged:

eldon you still playing with lil boys you damb red neck you a dirty ole man how can a man like you have so much hate for a man thats made orange cove what it is today you dumb ass
cameraman

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2009

Judged:

eldon were you at pimping ryans wife at tuddies bar thats where he met her oh no my bad the rats owner of the roach motel nock down that rat hole eldon you loss or investigating gilbert garcia its true ole man believe it or not hes gay come out the closet gilbert
ORANGE COVE MAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2009

Judged:

WOW THINGS SEEM TO BE OUT OF HAND A BIT" CAMERAMAN IF THE MAN IS GAY SO WHAT THAT IS NOT THE POINT HERE" CHILDREN AND PARENTS BEING SEXUALLY HARASSED ARE THE ISSUES. NOW THE HOTEL YOU SPEAK OF OWNED BY SUE AND MANUEL IS IN TERRIBLE CONDITION WE ALL KNOW THAT AND YES IT SHOULD BE TORN DOWN. WE ALL KNOW THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AS LONG AS GLENDA ESTHER GILBERT ARE IN OFFICE. NOW RYANS WIFE IF SHE IS A BAR LADY MAID WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT; WHO CARES IT IS HIS PREFERENCE; THIS IS THE GREAT AMERICAN FAMILY HE SPEAKS OF."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of131
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dunlap Discussions

Search the Dunlap Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
king johnybegood decree 1 hr Johnybegood 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr 74 pecent 7,815
Johnybegood is AWESOME ! 1 hr Johnybegood 1
Big Bitch Mr_Sunshine has a facelift .,..... H... 1 hr Johnybegood 7
PERVERT RANKIN enjoys having SEX with CHICKENS 1 hr Johnybegood 5
Johnybegood Is Mr.Lopez 1 hr Johnybegood 14
Johnnybegood wants the PEE WEE MONSTER 1 hr Johnybegood 2
•••
•••