Dunkirk man arrested for felony DWI

Dunkirk man arrested for felony DWI

There are 39 comments on the WIVB-TV Buffalo story from May 11, 2013, titled Dunkirk man arrested for felony DWI. In it, WIVB-TV Buffalo reports that:

Town of Sheridan, NY - NYS Police arrested John Ley Jr., 46, of Dunkirk, for Felony Driving While Intoxicated following a traffic stop on New Road Town of Sheridan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 11, 2013
Why is this news? Who cares. No one does. So much for news being used to enlighten people. Now it's just propaganda for the government.
facker

Fredonia, NY

#2 May 11, 2013
I have 4 dwi s & before i get sentenced i move get another license from a different state, change my ss # and im all good they havent caught me yet, so for all u guies that can't handle the court ....just move
Family Man

Fredonia, NY

#3 May 11, 2013
Another tremendous job by our law enforcement folks keeping our streets and roads safe from these felons. Good use of our tax money. Keep up the good work!
dummy

Dunkirk, NY

#4 May 12, 2013
Who cares who gets arrested. Only thing that is newsworthy is murders and pedophiles. Who gives a shit about DWIs and people who steal. Does it really effect anyones life? No government steals and drives drunk daily.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#5 May 12, 2013
facker...it's easier to just change ur name.
Fast Eddy

Fredonia, NY

#7 May 12, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
facker...it's easier to just change ur name.
you outta know as many times as you do it.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#8 May 12, 2013
Nope you just need one alias to use when you get arrested..any arrest will be used as propaganda against you.so you save your alias for when you get arrested. And never tell them where you really work. These are the must know rules for the police state society we live in.
Family Man

Fredonia, NY

#9 May 13, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Nope you just need one alias to use when you get arrested..any arrest will be used as propaganda against you.so you save your alias for when you get arrested. And never tell them where you really work. These are the must know rules for the police state society we live in.
then don't be stupid like you and get arrested,duh.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#10 May 13, 2013
I've never been arrested...not so much as even a parking ticket...but people need to prepare for the ramifications of the strengthening of the police state in this country. See the writing on the wall. The government doesn't want people to have guns...so the solution? Background checks..yes lets keep the guns out of handsof the criminals...in our society..everything you do, don't do or attempt to do can be considered a crime. The justice department has issued a decree wanting more felony charges against those arrested (anything that can be a misdemeanor can also be a felony) why? they want records and tabs on everyone. The government wants to control your rights and limit your financial success. Every time a person is stopped for a traffic violation, or seek police assistance or are arressted all information and records are kept in their database permanently. Why are records or any information maintained by agencies on a permanent basis...
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#11 May 13, 2013
@Family Man....and I know an uneducated dumbass like you will fail to see any truth in the govt maintaining databases on all citizen activities...so here... http://bigstory.ap.org/article/govt-obtains-w...
Family Man

Fredonia, NY

#12 May 13, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
@Family Man....and I know an uneducated dumbass like you will fail to see any truth in the govt maintaining databases on all citizen activities...so here... http://bigstory.ap.org/article/govt-obtains-w...
This had to do with when, where, and who leaked classified data doofus. I don't think it was right but it has nothing to do with the felony DWI that this thread is about. Talk about uneducated!
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#13 May 13, 2013
Who cares who leaked the classified data and why. The question is why did the government maintain this information..dumbass
Family Man

Fredonia, NY

#14 May 13, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Who cares who leaked the classified data and why. The question is why did the government maintain this information..dumbass
You are changing the subject are you not? Bye Bye
family man is a rockhead

Dunkirk, NY

#15 May 14, 2013
Lets see the IRS does whatever they want. Who gives a fu c k about a DWI. Get a life numbnuts.
Family Man

Fredonia, NY

#16 May 14, 2013
family man is a rockhead wrote:
Lets see the IRS does whatever they want. Who gives a fu c k about a DWI. Get a life numbnuts.
I guess you wouldn't care then if this person crossed a center line and did a head on and killed someone close to you right?
Mighty

Bethesda, MD

#17 May 14, 2013
Family Man wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you wouldn't care then if this person crossed a center line and did a head on and killed someone close to you right?
No I am more concerned about the government breaking the law everyday and nothing being done about it. Look at the bug picture idiot. DWI isn't shit.
Mighty

Bethesda, MD

#18 May 14, 2013
*big*

Since: May 13

Bristol, CT

#19 May 29, 2013
Mighty wrote:
<quoted text> No I am more concerned about the government breaking the law everyday and nothing being done about it. Look at the bug picture idiot. DWI isn't shit.
. You're right DWI is a big deal and anyone can get a DWI truth is if you go out drinking thatLs a risk you take. I guess we all should see the big picture, nowadays, if you drink and drive you are going to get a DWI. The problem is some people will continue to get felony DWI's because they don't learn the first time.
mingya

Fredonia, NY

#20 May 30, 2013
that being said wrote:
<quoted text>. You're right DWI is a big deal and anyone can get a DWI truth is if you go out drinking thatLs a risk you take. I guess we all should see the big picture, nowadays, if you drink and drive you are going to get a DWI. The problem is some people will continue to get felony DWI's because they don't learn the first time.
they will also continue to kill people and destroy families. Anyone saying that isn't a big deal is dumb or numb.
John

Dunkirk, NY

#23 May 30, 2013
they have already been listed chump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dk bandits (Jun '13) 5 hr Scooby 366
hands on moving 9 hr Letsdothis 5
Tony dloniak 10 hr chips 32
narks 22 hr Endless 3
Brittany and Matt (Feb '17) Wed Spot on 30
News DUNKIRK: Unease over site remains Dec 12 Forestville hick 6
Meat Gazer Dec 9 Tito 5

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance