First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rebel

Lake View, NY

#22 Sep 15, 2009
Budda wrote:
You guys are all idiots. He is a pipe fitter/plumber by trade. he does good work and is not afraid to get dirty. Don't interpret whats not there.
C'mon, Budda, you can drop the innocent act, or are you now saying that your comment: "...my pipes couldn't be better" was just a poor choice of words? I doubt it...maybe it was just wishful thinking since YOU wrote it. After we first read your comment, we all knew what you meant with your vague insinuations, but now that you've been called on it, you deny it. Looks like your attempt at being funny backfired, cuz now everyone knows that Budda is into men. If that's your thing, fine...just stay away from this idiot.
really

Fredonia, NY

#24 Sep 17, 2009
look into my big brown eye!! tell me you love me!!
really

Fredonia, NY

#26 Oct 6, 2009
what has he had alot of? you don't have to be gay to like your pipes reamed once in a while...huh budda?
bjdcbdj

Cattaraugus, NY

#27 Oct 6, 2009
jimmy balzer is a stand up guy no need to talk smack about someone on this website u got a problem with jimmy say it to him cuz i know all u smack talkers would have the balls to do it
bjdcbdj

Cattaraugus, NY

#28 Oct 6, 2009
wouldnt*
you guess

Buffalo, NY

#29 Oct 29, 2009
bjdcbdj wrote:
jimmy balzer is a stand up guy no need to talk smack about someone on this website u got a problem with jimmy say it to him cuz i know all u smack talkers would have the balls to do it
so he liked it standing up ???????
brad

Buffalo, NY

#30 Nov 2, 2009
this is wrong!!! jim is a good guy...would do anything to help anyone... i personaly know of him getting up in the middle of a cold nite to fix someones heat,,,and not ask for a dime!!!! so he drinks big deal!!! and becuz hes not always with a women when you see him he's gay....why would you pick on him? i just dont understand this site
okay -

Fredonia, NY

#31 Nov 6, 2009
Sicillian Shooter wrote:
leave the guy alone , he doesnt bother anyone and if u needed help or a favor he be right there to help. Ignore all the idiots jim
who says that he does not bother anyone? Nobody ever asked me! Never had him run for me....
myopi

Buffalo, NY

#32 Nov 9, 2009
what is this site just for picking on good men? leave jim alone
gus

High Point, NC

#33 Nov 12, 2009
How you can just throw a guys name on here and slander the heck out of him is beyond me. Cowards come to mind. go back under your rocks.
myopi

Buffalo, NY

#34 Nov 12, 2009
thats just the way dunkirk and this site is....
rick

Cattaraugus, NY

#35 Nov 13, 2009
this post was initially about jimmys relations with a female...and some how out of it comes hes gay...does that make sense? shows he ignorance people show on this sight
nicole balzer

United States

#36 Jan 1, 2010
Got the fever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup he is a drunk. Just like some of the others in his family
you need to quit talkin junk he is my cuz and im "GOMER's" daughter! and stop talking crap about my family yer all loosers
wiggles

Dunkirk, NY

#37 Jan 1, 2010
nicole balzer wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to quit talkin junk he is my cuz and im "GOMER's" daughter! and stop talking crap about my family yer all loosers
Nicole don't put yourself in this mess......you are a bigger and better person than that..........your granparents and Uncle Mike have always been proud of you girls.
peedoff

Fredonia, NY

#38 Jan 8, 2010
ive known jimmy for years he is not gay / he has been with a 24 yr. old girl off and on for the past 2 years you people are a piece of work
DMX

Bowmansville, NY

#40 Jan 9, 2010
Jim was dating a girl 20 years younger then him and she was hot. He is not gay he is picky. Good guy, works hard and minds his own business. Fuzzy tail doesn't even have a drivers license. He has no balls either tell Jim who you are so we can come over and slap you in the face.
aint saying

Dunkirk, NY

#42 Jul 14, 2011
ong people jim is a good guy
marcus

Fredonia, NY

#43 Jul 14, 2011
i no jimmy very good hes not gay - hes done alot on my house /i just wish he would lower his rates / he has helped so many people in the middle of winter / so their famlies would have heat in the middle of the nite - keep up the good work - but consider on lowering your rates
carrie

Fredonia, NY

#44 Jul 15, 2011
i agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judge drag (Jun '10) 37 min Mike 24
Green acres 4 hr SpiritCookingLibtard 6
matt buchanan ruiz (Sep '14) 12 hr Wow 7
Jukz Jessie Sat Elcamino 4
7 Top Athletes (Mar '09) Thu Yup I said it 193
Rosas will split Lake Erie and lead Dunkirk res... (Nov '15) Dec 1 working class 37
News City donates to Joint Veterans Council Dec 1 Insider 21

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages