Next Last
Jammer Man

Jamestown, NY

#63 Oct 3, 2012
Purol looks like Napolean Dynomite.
WOW

United States

#64 Oct 3, 2012
I hope Purol starts leaving the dead animals in some of you people posting on here's front yard. CRY BABIES!!!! As for this big mouth Pat Mleczko your 15 minutes of fame are up. Now move on with your PATHETIC LIFE!!!!
Szukalamana

Westfield, NY

#65 Oct 4, 2012
WOW wrote:
I hope Purol starts leaving the dead animals in some of you people posting on here's front yard. CRY BABIES!!!! As for this big mouth Pat Mleczko your 15 minutes of fame are up. Now move on with your PATHETIC LIFE!!!!
Rumor is he is starting up a restaurant! It will be cheap!

Im sure you will be there to dig in scumbag. Only scumbags stick up for scumbags.
who cares

United States

#66 Oct 4, 2012
Szukalamana wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor is he is starting up a restaurant! It will be cheap!
Im sure you will be there to dig in scumbag. Only scumbags stick up for scumbags.
Where exactly did the animals get put before? In a DUMSPTER!!! Maybe Steve took your job or maybe your wife. Get over it.
Qwest

Dunkirk, NY

#67 Oct 4, 2012
this needs to be DEALT WITH!! is anyone willing to get together as a group and get this dealt with and out to everyone as proof of this maladjusted BS?
poof

Tonawanda, NY

#68 Oct 4, 2012
Have you read the paper, it's ben dealt with, it's over! Why don't some of you start crabbing about some other imrant issues that face this city...Maybe, just maybe, you could make a difference!
Pooch

Fredonia, NY

#69 Oct 5, 2012
Qwest wrote:
this needs to be DEALT WITH!! is anyone willing to get together as a group and get this dealt with and out to everyone as proof of this maladjusted BS?
It has been dealt with.What you gonna do,orgainize a public lynching?
gusinski

Bartow, FL

#70 Oct 5, 2012
Jammer Man wrote:
Purol looks like Napolean Dynomite.
Why don't you tell him that. He's 6ft. 7in. tall. well over 300lbs. Good luck...
pansy

United States

#71 Oct 5, 2012
gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell him that. He's 6ft. 7in. tall. well over 300lbs. Good luck...
he is a pansy.
hes a piece of cra_

Buffalo, NY

#72 Oct 5, 2012
gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell him that. He's 6ft. 7in. tall. well over 300lbs. Good luck...
Seriously doubt the guy has one redeeming quality. He's lazy, a liar, a phony and a huge waste of taxpayers dollars. I'm sure there are many out there that would be grateful to have his job and not cut corners. But political favors because of his father keep getting him in positions that he abuses. Ask him why he is banned from Dunkirk Schools and has had numerous positions that he has held eliminated - isn't that convenient. Instead of making him accountable for his actions excuses are made for him. His personal, work and family history is not a secret, just ask around, but once again those in power don't have enough balls to do anything about him. He knew what he was doing was illegal, who in their right mind would think that would be ok? He just doesn't care because he always gets out of whatever mess he gets himself into. Now he's sitting back laughing at the mayor, council and the taxpayers.
Pooch

Fredonia, NY

#73 Oct 5, 2012
hes a piece of cra_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously doubt the guy has one redeeming quality. He's lazy, a liar, a phony and a huge waste of taxpayers dollars. I'm sure there are many out there that would be grateful to have his job and not cut corners. But political favors because of his father keep getting him in positions that he abuses. Ask him why he is banned from Dunkirk Schools and has had numerous positions that he has held eliminated - isn't that convenient. Instead of making him accountable for his actions excuses are made for him. His personal, work and family history is not a secret, just ask around, but once again those in power don't have enough balls to do anything about him. He knew what he was doing was illegal, who in their right mind would think that would be ok? He just doesn't care because he always gets out of whatever mess he gets himself into. Now he's sitting back laughing at the mayor, council and the taxpayers.
says the flea infected mangy mongrel from buffalo
Karen is nuts

Fredonia, NY

#74 Oct 6, 2012
I heard he was secretly supplying Holy Wong..
gusinski

Bartow, FL

#75 Oct 6, 2012
pansy wrote:
<quoted text> he is a pansy.
Why don't you tell him to his face that he's a pansy. oh, good luck to you too.
Wally

Dunkirk, NY

#76 Oct 6, 2012
lll wrote:
rENT A gd DUMPSTER OR DOUBLE BAG THE SOB AND TAKE IT TO THE LANDFILL OR TO TRANSFER STATION. BEING CHEAP MAKES DUNKIRK LOOK STUPID AND THIS GUY EVEN WORSE. WHERE OR WHERE IS WALLY WHEN YOU NEED HIM.
He's at Timmy Hose getting fatter!
dunkirk polok

Buffalo, NY

#77 Oct 6, 2012
like i said before to all you goofballs get a life get over it do something to help the city. plant some grass in the lot where the bricks still sit after the fire years ago do something usefull instead of whinning about the over and done with dog catcher problem wait till the polok gets to be the aco ill dump the dogs right on your front porches
drunkirk

Dunkirk, NY

#78 Dec 10, 2012
Steve Purol is a scum bag. screwing the city and residents of runkirk every day. have a animal issue cant get ahold of him or never shows up. Park on the wrong side of the street. He is there in a half hour.
Veri

Dunkirk, NY

#79 Dec 10, 2012
drunkirk wrote:
Steve Purol is a scum bag. screwing the city and residents of runkirk every day. have a animal issue cant get ahold of him or never shows up. Park on the wrong side of the street. He is there in a half hour.
He always did like the easy peasy jobs...like the one he did at the high school years ago. How hard is it to write a ticket, even he can handle that
idea

Orchard Park, NY

#80 Dec 11, 2012
bring wally back, tim horton could use the business

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gov. funds green energy two local wind turbine ... 3 min DFT 21
Two part-timers will go full-time Jan. 4 5 hr good 16
p&g foods 7 hr NoWay 17
Alex micro penis mancuso Thu Ok so 4
could it be yolanda bindics or lori bova? (Sep '06) Wed friend of family 328
The Observer prints an honest headline Dec 22 the mare 2
Would you be interested in going on a website t... Dec 20 ASI 2
Dunkirk Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web