United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

This idiot was seen putting some large garbage bags into a dumpster behind the VA Clinic. Staff went and looked and found dead dogs inside those bags. The police and Observer were both informed. Hopefully this sicko will finally be held accountable for his disgusting and illegal actions. I hope the worthless piece of garbage finally gets called out and held accountable.
proof

Grand Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

And you have proof of this or just going by hearsay?
Amazing how so much negative goes on in this city...
SoJo

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Oh I really hope this didn't happen, that is just plain disgusting. Will someone please get to the bottom of this...Quickly, if true, he should be convicted and charged.
Jammer Man

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Purol is a worthless piece of shitt.
Dog Poo

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

I imagine he is the one that gets stuck having to scrape dead animals off the street and railroad tracks- and where else would they go but a dumpster... same place the vetrinarians put the dead animals. At least they are not being dumped off behind some chinese restaurant.
Disgusted In Dunkirk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Dog Poo wrote:
I imagine he is the one that gets stuck having to scrape dead animals off the street and railroad tracks- and where else would they go but a dumpster... same place the vetrinarians put the dead animals. At least they are not being dumped off behind some chinese restaurant.
Animal Control officers are supposed to dispose animals correctly. They are supposed to be taken to Falconer and incinerated. If it were legal why wouldn't he be allowed to dump in a city owned dumpster? I'm sure the stores that rent those dumpsters do not want the smell of rotting animals attracting flies and rats.
Dumpster Police

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Disgusted In Dunkirk wrote:
This idiot was seen putting some large garbage bags into a dumpster behind the VA Clinic. Staff went and looked and found dead dogs inside those bags. The police and Observer were both informed. Hopefully this sicko will finally be held accountable for his disgusting and illegal actions. I hope the worthless piece of garbage finally gets called out and held accountable.
Please stop the "dumpster diving", you could be discarded with all the other garbage and bulls****.
Frank

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Dog Poo wrote:
I dunno,thats pretty close to Holy Wong and I hear they are having specials this weekend.
Frank

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Agrees wrote:
Proof? Article in the Observer, police report, somethig varifiable?
Please,if its true the DPD would just cover it up anyway.
The Law

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Please,if its true the DPD would just cover it up anyway.
Whatever you say "anonymous"
Frank

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

The Law wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you say "anonymous"
Sorry,Im not "anonymous" lol
opinionscount

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

The Law wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you say "anonymous"
name doesn't matter, but the topic is important. your focusing on the wrong stuff here !
opinionscount

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

as a pet owner, i am shocked at the lack of professionlism and respect this man has as animal control officer. if this had been my pet in that dumpster, i would not have been happy. we trust these professionals to be dignified and respectful towards our pets. if this man is discarding animals in dumpsters, he needs to be held responsible for his actions.
Frank

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

opinionscount wrote:
as a pet owner, i am shocked at the lack of professionlism and respect this man has as animal control officer. if this had been my pet in that dumpster, i would not have been happy. we trust these professionals to be dignified and respectful towards our pets. if this man is discarding animals in dumpsters, he needs to be held responsible for his actions.
Totally agree.I doubt Wally Baker would have done something that awful.
mark

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree.I doubt Wally Baker would have done something that awful.
are you kidding me? WB would take cats and kittens to the country and shoot them all. And yes this is a fact. The dog he dumped was put to sleep. I admit it shouldnt have been dumped there, a mistake. Get real SP is the best ACO city has had in years.
proof

Grand Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

mark wrote:
<quoted text> are you kidding me? WB would take cats and kittens to the country and shoot them all. And yes this is a fact. The dog he dumped was put to sleep. I admit it shouldnt have been dumped there, a mistake. Get real SP is the best ACO city has had in years.
Totally agree with you...some people just need something to complain about.
Dave

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Mark, You are so right about Wally Baker, As far as I am concerned he is the scum of the earth!!!
SoJo

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Article in Sunday's Observer confirms Purol using dumpster for dead animals. If I was Family Dollar, I would charge him and the City of Dunkirk for using their dumpster for illegal dumping.
FIRE HIM

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Fire his fat a**. Purol you are a disgusting piece. These are someone's lost pet. Hopefully the council WILL DO SOMETHING! But I doubt it. ANOTHER BLACK EYE ON THE CITY OF DUNKIRK
Amazed

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Well I guess some ignorant people can open their eyes now...why yes, stupid things do happen in your perfect world. Hope the guy gets fired! Hats off to the lady who caught this doggy dumping and pushed for results! Question really needs to be asked...is he really finding these dogs dead on the road OR are they dying at the holding due to neglect??? And why if they are found on the road is there dog food etc., found in the bags too? Of course no one would lie in this situation..a professional hired city worker wouldn't do something like that, would he!? Please, wake up...I put nothing past people these days. Hired to do a job...do it right..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Dunkirk Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dunkirk Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dunkirk People Search