Event Planner

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

I am having a benefit in memory of my mother to raise kidney cancer awareness. Rob Lederman will be performing with Nic Siracuse opening up for him. This will be Saturday, November 10th at 8pm at the Sheridan VFW. Doors will open at 6pm. Tickets are available at the VFW, online at:

robledermancomedybenefit . weebly . com (without the spaces)

or you can send an email through the website.

Information will also be in this Saturday's Observer (the 27th). There will be chinese/silent auctions, 50/50's, and a raffle for a 32" flat panel television ($5.00 ea or 3/$10). There is a large Mary Kay donation, gift certificates from several local businesses, travel to NYC on a day shopping excursion courtesy of D&F Travel, etc.

If anyone would like to donate a basket for the chinese auction or an item for the silent auction, please contact me through the Web Site.

Proceeds will help cover a couple minor expenses remaining from my mothers passing. Then a scholarship that will remain local and a donation to Roswell Park Cancer Institute will be established in her name. Thank you!
event planner

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Just wanted to give this a bump. The Observer was supposed to have it in the paper Saturday and didn't. Then got an email that it would be in Sunday (today), it wasn't. Very disappointing.
OPTIMIST

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

event planner wrote:
Just wanted to give this a bump. The Observer was supposed to have it in the paper Saturday and didn't. Then got an email that it would be in Sunday (today), it wasn't. Very disappointing.
I just read this in the morning paper today, Monday. Good Luck with the benefit, love the two comedians you have chosen. Hoping to get there and enjoy the show!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open letter to Debbie Mancuso 8 hr Hillary 26
City taking back the marina?!? 9 hr Hahahaha 1
city of dunkirk 16 hr ohiogearjammer 8
Richard A. Gaszynski Thu Supports BMH & LSH 1
Roger M. Torrey Thu Supports BMH & LSH 1
city of dunkirk Thu Geo70 12
A few degrees matter a lot Thu Brian_G 78

Search the Dunkirk Forum:
•••
•••