AWEG

Fredonia, NY

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Sometime ago I read about a guy in Westfield who can repair cell phones, even when they went for a swim. Any ideas out there?
Wazza

Fredonia, NY

#2 Jul 22, 2013
AWEG wrote:
Sometime ago I read about a guy in Westfield who can repair cell phones, even when they went for a swim. Any ideas out there?
your full of shi*

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 22, 2013
Wazza wrote:
<quoted text>your full of shi*
and you're mentally ill, annnd you need to get a job....
Wazza

Fredonia, NY

#4 Jul 22, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're mentally ill, annnd you need to get a job....
your full of shi*

Since: Sep 12

Fredonia, NY

#5 Jul 22, 2013
AWEG wrote:
Bag of rice, decently warm place, at least 24 hours, prayer

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 22, 2013
AWEG wrote:
I'm gonna guess you didn't get insurance. Take the battery out and put the phone and battery in some rice, as stated above, give it a couple days and see if it turns on.
AWEG

Fredonia, NY

#7 Jul 23, 2013
Did the rice thing before I posted. Tks. No luck. I can't remember if it was in. Penny saver, observer or even on line, but the guy was from. Westfield. No insurance, been told by. Verizon. Mgr that the replacements are refurbs. Wazza. Time to grow up, or have mommy put a password on your computer, or disconnect your modem in her cellar so you don't pester people.
huh

Horseheads, NY

#8 Jul 23, 2013
AWEG wrote:
So there is a guy in Wesfield who can repair cell phones while swimming....incredble talent I must say.
Wazza

Fredonia, NY

#9 Jul 23, 2013
AWEG wrote:
Did the rice thing before I posted. Tks. No luck. I can't remember if it was in. Penny saver, observer or even on line, but the guy was from. Westfield. No insurance, been told by. Verizon. Mgr that the replacements are refurbs. Wazza. Time to grow up, or have mommy put a password on your computer, or disconnect your modem in her cellar so you don't pester people.
your full of shi*

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Jul 23, 2013
Chances are if your phone is broken because of water damage you're going to need a new phone. Unless the guy has access to all the internal chips and wires a phone uses and knows how to get them back together (which would probably be expensive anyway you're better off getting a refurbished phone.

Also, I'm guessing someone who does phone repair just replaces the screen, maybe a speaker or mic but nothing too complex.
aahh

Fredonia, NY

#11 Jul 24, 2013
Try plugging it in and charging it, my son dropped his razor in the pool, 3 days in rice, it would not turn on, plugged it into the charger, it worked, battery died, it works great now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Streets 13 hr Forestville hick 7
John sharp 19 hr Unk 11
A&E tree service (May '15) Sat Eddy 8
Tony dloniak Dec 15 DoubleDBamBam 33
dk bandits (Jun '13) Dec 15 Scooby 366
hands on moving Dec 14 Letsdothis 5
Brittany and Matt (Feb '17) Dec 13 Spot on 30

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance