First Prev
of 3
Next Last
What the

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 15, 2012
What is up with all these fatal accidents?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 May 17, 2012
What the wrote:
Summertime! Motorcycles, partying, temperature up, time to have a beer.
Justchimingin

Jamestown, NY

#3 May 17, 2012
More like aholes in cages that don't pay attention and inexperienced riders

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 May 17, 2012
I call them death traps. Some guy this morning "laid his bike down" when he skidded on gravel on the thruway.

Those crotch rockets are so dangerous. People treat them like toys.
warren

Dunkirk, NY

#5 May 17, 2012
i have a crotch rocket for you sarah
Aristotle

Buffalo, NY

#6 May 17, 2012
warren wrote:
If your "crotch rocket" is anything like you appear on this website, I would bet it doesn't amount to much. Give us a break and find something else to do.
Ooh baby baby

Lowell, MA

#7 May 17, 2012
Im Sarah wrote:
I call them death traps. Some guy this morning "laid his bike down" when he skidded on gravel on the thruway.
Those crotch rockets are so dangerous. People treat them like toys.
Some guy got laid on the gravel on the thruway when someone treated his crotch rocket like a toy? That is dangerous. And you just stood there and watched? Kinky.
gusinski

High Point, NC

#8 May 17, 2012
warren wrote:
lol
warren

Dunkirk, NY

#9 May 17, 2012
warren wrote:
Evidently someone is posting under my name. It's ok little boy, have your fun. You and your warped mind. You must be pretty bored. Sorry, mrs sarah

Location hidden

#10 May 17, 2012
warren wrote:
I bet it's like that Korean missle huh

Location hidden

#11 May 17, 2012
Ooh baby baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Some guy got laid on the gravel on the thruway when someone treated his crotch rocket like a toy? That is dangerous. And you just stood there and watched? Kinky.
I wasn't there there. I used a zoom lens to check out the situation. Didn't want to get too close. There could have been an explosion

Location hidden

#12 May 17, 2012
warren wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently someone is posting under my name. It's ok little boy, have your fun. You and your warped mind. You must be pretty bored. Sorry, mrs sarah
Thanks real warren. I warped him back ;-)
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#13 May 17, 2012
gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
and she would probably need a pair of tweezers and microscope to locate it huh? lol

Location hidden

#14 May 17, 2012
joe white wrote:
<quoted text>and she would probably need a pair of tweezers and microscope to locate it huh? lol
I've used them so much they are worn out lol
JustSayingTheTru th

Buffalo, NY

#15 May 18, 2012
What the wrote:
Easy answer, too many bikers aren't real bikers, they're just people jumping on the fad wagon, so to speak, and not only driving too fast but usually drunk as well. Go look at all of these "bike runs", see where all the stops are, and for how long. The so-called bike groups are even encouraging driving bikes while drinking. Now THAT'S smart. And all of the accidents are not with crotch rockets, Harley's and other bikes are in just as many. Not like the old days, now it's just the popular new "must have" in the consumer department to show off with. And, most of these accidents have not involved another vehicle, so much for all the "watch out for Motorcycles" signs. I will NOT ride with groups, ever, not anymore.

Location hidden

#16 May 18, 2012
JustSayingTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>Easy answer, too many bikers aren't real bikers, they're just people jumping on the fad wagon, so to speak, and not only driving too fast but usually drunk as well. Go look at all of these "bike runs", see where all the stops are, and for how long. The so-called bike groups are even encouraging driving bikes while drinking. Now THAT'S smart. And all of the accidents are not with crotch rockets, Harley's and other bikes are in just as many. Not like the old days, now it's just the popular new "must have" in the consumer department to show off with. And, most of these accidents have not involved another vehicle, so much for all the "watch out for Motorcycles" signs. I will NOT ride with groups, ever, not anymore.
Who teaches people to ride these? Do they have to take a road test?
gusinski

High Point, NC

#17 May 18, 2012
Im Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Who teaches people to ride these? Do they have to take a road test?
these people?? talk about being insensitive, yeah I want you for my nurse = hell no!! dooo dey hav to take a road test duh!! yeah Your not to bright are ya Sar.
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#18 May 19, 2012
gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
these people?? talk about being insensitive, yeah I want you for my nurse = hell no!! dooo dey hav to take a road test duh!! yeah Your not to bright are ya Sar.
seems that as usual you have problems with reading comprehension. "these" refered to the cycles and not "people" lay off the booze when replying to a perfectly legitimate question.
gusinski

High Point, NC

#19 May 19, 2012
joe white wrote:
<quoted text>seems that as usual you have problems with reading comprehension. "these" refered to the cycles and not "people" lay off the booze when replying to a perfectly legitimate question.
you're right Joe , I never can understand the crap you post
GoodGodOhMighty

Buffalo, NY

#20 May 19, 2012
gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right Joe , I never can understand the crap you post
I REALLY hate to agree with Joe White about anything, butr in this case, he was absolutely correct, there was no "these people" remark in the post you mentioned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Area Police (Feb '11) 3 hr Polski Jidek 17
blowhard of the year 14 hr wondering 8
Holidays 20 hr A Modest Mouse 2
Pomfret Fatal-Were 3 motorcycles racing? Chasing? Wed jimmy O 2
Area Police (Jun '11) Wed Henu 37
could it be yolanda bindics or lori bova? (Sep '06) Nov 18 Laura 299
Gov. funds green energy two local wind turbine ... Nov 18 american 12

Lake Effect Snow Warning for Chautauqua County was issued at November 20 at 8:55PM EST

Dunkirk Dating
Find my Match

Dunkirk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dunkirk News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dunkirk

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:29 pm PST