Interim operator hired for Fredonia water plant

Jan 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Observer

At a special meeting held Tuesday night, a resolution was approved to hire Chris Surma as acting chief operator at an hourly rate of $40 per hour with no other benefits.

Comments
21 - 35 of 35 Comments Last updated Feb 19, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ACU

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

LOL wrote:
ACU, waiting to hear from you about where the disconnect was?
The disconnect is your BRAIN....
ACU

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

LOL wrote:
ACU, waiting to hear from you about where the disconnect was?
Upstairs at Village Hall was that really a reach for you to figure? What about the 10's of thousands of gallons going down Risley St for the last few weeks? Probably a homeowners issue but giving them 30 days of pissing water away before someone acts is nuts, law or not. FIX IT
ACU

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

LOL someone stole ACU and posted the disconnect is your BRAIN.... not my doing
TruthIs

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

There are so many issues with the Village Water Plant, and not one elected official seems to be aware of them, or care, or both. Fredonia will get a nasty surprise someday. I don't think Fredonia has ever been subjected to this much bad leadership, other than perhaps Mike Sullivan.
really

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

ganger wrote:
he mustbe a teacher at that rate
let's just hope he know's where the shutoff from dunkirk is!!!
LOL

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

ACU wrote:
LOL someone stole ACU and posted the disconnect is your BRAIN.... not my doing
No offense taken. I just wish people would use names instead of asking us to guess, if they know so much. It's funny, actually. Must be afraid to name who, the mayor, the business administrator, how hard was that? I did know who the reference was about, but wanted someone with more nuggets to say it. If you are going to brag about your knowledge, have the nards to back it up. We all know it is a big cover up, typical of Democrats.
ACU

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Maybe the next elections will weed all this out. The leak on Risley st is getting fixed or so it seems today. Maybe things are getting on the right track.
jen

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

ACU wrote:
Maybe the next elections will weed all this out. The leak on Risley st is getting fixed or so it seems today. Maybe things are getting on the right track.
THAT was a house service leak ARRSSHOLE. It's the home owners responsibility dip shhhhittt.....
Imagine That

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Fredonia couldn't find a qualified candidate from Fredonia. Looks like all the Dunkirk boys are taking over Fredonia. The way it should be.
sally

Orchard Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Imagine That wrote:
Fredonia couldn't find a qualified candidate from Fredonia. Looks like all the Dunkirk boys are taking over Fredonia. The way it should be.
Dunkirk has so much to offer, I'm shocked that a Dunkirk guy would want to leave his roots and sway to Fredonia.
ACU

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

jen wrote:
<quoted text> THAT was a house service leak ARRSSHOLE. It's the home owners responsibility dip shhhhittt.....
True and they have 30 days to fix it or the village can go in and do it and add to the taxes. HOWEVER it was freezing on the roadway and making ice about 12" thick and a hazard and they could then go in right away. You have a womans name, and to speak like that is rather odd unless you are jm, just wondering.
Dead end boys

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

they r paying this guy 40.00 an hr but they cant give the employees a contract
AGS

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

sally wrote:
<quoted text>Dunkirk has so much to offer, I'm shocked that a Dunkirk guy would want to leave his roots and sway to Fredonia.
Go smoke some more crack MS. SKUNKIRK!!!!
JEN

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

ACU wrote:
<quoted text>True and they have 30 days to fix it or the village can go in and do it and add to the taxes. HOWEVER it was freezing on the roadway and making ice about 12" thick and a hazard and they could then go in right away. You have a womans name, and to speak like that is rather odd unless you are jm, just wondering.
BLOW ME!!!
Jen likes PETER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

JEN wrote:
<quoted text>BLOW ME!!!
Jen I am gonna hammer it again tonight. Be ready for some BIG DICK AGAIN!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dunkirk Discussions

Search the Dunkirk Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
A few degrees matter a lot 2 hr litesong 75
racism 9 hr john boy 10
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr College Professor 6,391
best people that died too young (Dec '09) 13 hr DKJACK 485
Ferguson - Dunkirk, NY Mon sea the pine cone... 3
Area waiting for a success Mon Still waiting 1
city of dunkirk Mon boo dunkirk 2
•••
•••
•••
Dunkirk Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dunkirk Jobs