Shocked by changes to Dunkirk since 1988
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
gusinski

High Point, NC

#44 Aug 11, 2012
the Racist s are out in full force , now if we can get joe to come clean Obama 2012 , can we count on your vote.,
batman

Dunkirk, NY

#45 Aug 11, 2012
gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
what's a frig , or do you mean fridge must be an expert on leftovers in all walks of life . white is a jackazz, and you bet Im black ? ok explain why , your an idiot !!
what's wrong with you? i'm serious. you have to be on something strong. legal or not. you never make sense. your all over the place. why correct grammar? grow up. i know your not close to that yet, but work on it. i'm puzzled. i chatted with many over the years, but you take the cake. by far. don't even comment. you're a real as s. now go shi t yourself you stupid low life.
gusinski

High Point, NC

#46 Aug 11, 2012
batman wrote:
<quoted text>what's wrong with you? i'm serious. you have to be on something strong. legal or not. you never make sense. your all over the place. why correct grammar? grow up. i know your not close to that yet, but work on it. i'm puzzled. i chatted with many over the years, but you take the cake. by far. don't even comment. you're a real as s. now go shi t yourself you stupid low life.
and your point ?
gusinski

High Point, NC

#47 Aug 12, 2012
Mr Eddy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you live in north carolina you'd be nicer
lol Mr Ed you are too funny , but that's a horse of another color.
littlebenny

Dunkirk, NY

#48 Aug 12, 2012
mr gus touched my privates
batman

Dunkirk, NY

#49 Aug 12, 2012
littlebenny wrote:
mr gus touched my privates
wow, another jerry s. from p. st. who would ever think.
cruzcastroE

Dunkirk, NY

#50 May 18, 2015
Sidey wrote:
I'm the one of the grandsons of the Jim Sidey, the last owner of the Sidey's department store. Hearing all of this is great because I never lived in the area but I really can't stand how y'all are calling it a dump! Yea, it's "decaying" but everything changes whether we lime it or not. You just have to see the good that has come out of it, think of the memories, and do something about it! Whining about the difference between now and "the good ol' days" just makes you look like a bum which makes me kinda think that if all of y'all are like this, what's to say that it was any better then? So put up or shut up!
I'm glad someone said it. I have been living in Dunkirk, off and on, since 1969. Of course, things have changed as has every town. I'm grateful to be back living in Dunkirk again. After living and working in Buffalo for many years Dunkirk seems like paradise to me. Because I live here I will call this town blessed and I pray for the people in it to be blessed. Even the people who are filled with hatred and often spout off their blues and hate and, racism. Our country has changed everywhere. I choose to be part of the change for the better, not cry the blues because of changes I don't like. If we adapt, we can survive and even prosper. If we have faith we can put it into action and make a positive contribution.
realist

Fredonia, NY

#51 May 18, 2015
cruzcastroE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad someone said it. I have been living in Dunkirk, off and on, since 1969. Of course, things have changed as has every town. I'm grateful to be back living in Dunkirk again. After living and working in Buffalo for many years Dunkirk seems like paradise to me. Because I live here I will call this town blessed and I pray for the people in it to be blessed. Even the people who are filled with hatred and often spout off their blues and hate and, racism. Our country has changed everywhere. I choose to be part of the change for the better, not cry the blues because of changes I don't like. If we adapt, we can survive and even prosper. If we have faith we can put it into action and make a positive contribution.
Bro your either smokin somethin funny or your just lost. Its not a mystery why every thing has gone to hell, how is anything going to prosper when its getting worse by the day? Goodluck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony dloniak 3 hr Tito 36
Walter Duprey is out of jail again. Beware 8 hr DoubleDBamBam 5
News Robbery suspect found hiding in washing machine 8 hr Frank 2
hands on moving 11 hr Allen 11
Houses for rent Mon In need of a home 1
Jukz. Bully & BooBoo arrested for robbing house... Jan 15 lock them up 2
Susan alvarado Jan 14 Solemate101 1

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance