where is gusinski?
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#166 Feb 18, 2013
Clyde seems to be in need of a "good time" if you know what I mean;)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#167 Feb 18, 2013
picture of joe at jenna's that's him at the end table being a nuisance .
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Tommy

Fredonia, NY

#168 Feb 18, 2013
You must have mixed up your pictures stash,none of the pictured people are joe. That is Paul Taddio and some of his friends.
BDP

Dunkirk, NY

#169 Feb 18, 2013
What is your obsession with Joe?
BVD

Fredonia, NY

#170 Feb 18, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
picture of joe at jenna's that's him at the end table being a nuisance .
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Can't be him. Remember he doesn't go there. Ya right LOL

Location hidden

#171 Feb 18, 2013
that is joe and paul taddio,(classmates) I know who paul is, Iroquois gas paul ..
Tommy

Fredonia, NY

#172 Feb 18, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
that is joe and paul taddio,(classmates) I know who paul is, Iroquois gas paul ..
Sorry stash,not joe. joe for one thing does not wear glasses. Your information is not correct. Call Paul,he will confirm that is not joe.
what the

Fredonia, NY

#173 Feb 18, 2013
That is not joe,not by a long shot. You people have your wires crossed.
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#174 Feb 18, 2013
Looks like Gusinski at the first table, gray hair (possibly a mullet). he's facing the camera posting on topix as he spies on THE WRONG GUY=\

Location hidden

#175 Feb 18, 2013
I am not sure I would be allowed in there , my hair is not gray and I am too good looking as compared to the regulars. hey we all have a cross to bare...
Val

Fredonia, NY

#176 Feb 18, 2013
I think Tommy might be correct. Joe is there but not in the photo. He is cleaning the toilets.
huh

Dunkirk, NY

#177 Feb 19, 2013
Val wrote:
I think Tommy might be correct. Joe is there but not in the photo. He is cleaning the toilets.
At least he doesn't drink out of toilets. Next time you do, flush!
Big Beth Up In Here

Dunkirk, NY

#178 Feb 22, 2013
where is gusinski? depends on what name he's posting under. Gusinski lives in Carolina. "batman" lives in Florida. Wonder where Big Yank & Val live? How sad:( so very sad:(
Don

Fredonia, NY

#179 Feb 22, 2013
Big Beth Up In Here wrote:
where is gusinski? depends on what name he's posting under. Gusinski lives in Carolina. "batman" lives in Florida. Wonder where Big Yank & Val live? How sad:( so very sad:(
Last I heard he was in Brooks recovering from surgery.
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#180 Feb 22, 2013
What happened to Big Yank? Did he pull a muscle?
Big Ben

Dunkirk, NY

#181 Feb 22, 2013
Big Yank is fine. He's just a little confused as usual.
Don

Fredonia, NY

#182 Feb 22, 2013
Had to have his head removed from his anal cavity, 3rd or 4th time this month that medicaid had to pay for it.
Don

Fredonia, NY

#183 Feb 24, 2013
Saw gusinski today at Matt's News buying a copy of High Times magazine. Seemed to be already spaced out when he got back on the CARTS bus. Sad,so really sad he couldn't even walk one block to get to the apartment,sad,so really sad.
dunski

Horseheads, NY

#184 Feb 24, 2013
Don wrote:
Saw gusinski today at Matt's News buying a copy of High Times magazine. Seemed to be already spaced out when he got back on the CARTS bus. Sad,so really sad he couldn't even walk one block to get to the apartment,sad,so really sad.
TYPICAL Joe white statement!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#185 Feb 24, 2013
dunski wrote:
<quoted text>TYPICAL Joe white statement!!
Who is this Joe White,and why are people so obsessed with him. I think the person must have done something terrible or someone has some sort of grudge or a score to settle. Seems as if you people have nothing better to do in those parts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rosas will split Lake Erie and lead Dunkirk res... (Nov '15) Sun Falcon follower 27
Vote For Donald Trump Sat Help 9
Any dogging spots in Chautauqua county? Sat Winning 7
Dunkirk CDBG worker quits Jun 23 Ajd 2
Married women for fun Jun 23 Winning 29
Fredonia/Dunkirk businesses you miss most? (Mar '11) Jun 22 Painted 123
Jr Rosas Jun 22 Shag n scoob 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages