Hammer

Dunkirk, NY

#145 Feb 16, 2013
Fitz wrote:
Clyde 10, why do you feel the need to prove yourself on this forum? That's why I feel sorry for you. It's sad so sad.
It's a known fact. Money doesn't buy happiness. In clydes situation, that is very evident. The reason he is constantly trying to prove himself, is because , in reality, he is very insecure.Trying to prove yourself on a BIG social network, such as, THE DUNKIRK FORUM. Who the hell cares! Get some backbone clyde.A life would be good too! If you have all these assistants to run your business, go take your wife(if you have one)out to lunch, instead of spending all your time on here. That would be time well spent.Just a suggestion.
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#146 Feb 16, 2013
...and BINGO was his name-O
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#147 Feb 17, 2013
Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>It's a known fact. Money doesn't buy happiness. In clydes situation, that is very evident. The reason he is constantly trying to prove himself, is because , in reality, he is very insecure.Trying to prove yourself on a BIG social network, such as, THE DUNKIRK FORUM. Who the hell cares! Get some backbone clyde.A life would be good too! If you have all these assistants to run your business, go take your wife(if you have one)out to lunch, instead of spending all your time on here. That would be time well spent.Just a suggestion.
You don't know me or anything about me, so stop projecting your issues and insecurities on to me.
Hammer

Dunkirk, NY

#148 Feb 17, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know me or anything about me, so stop projecting your issues and insecurities on to me.
ok,,,whatever you say...and bingo was his name oh!It's not rocket science..things are very obvious there clyde.No projecting
Val

Fredonia, NY

#149 Feb 17, 2013
This Joe,Hammer,HUH,lol,(and more)posts sounds alot like some arse that is always spouting off at Jenna's when I stop in there for beakfast.

You should here the folks laugh about him when he leaves.
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#150 Feb 17, 2013
Val wrote:
This Joe,Hammer,HUH,lol,(and more)posts sounds alot like some arse that is always spouting off at Jenna's when I stop in there for beakfast.
You should here the folks laugh about him when he leaves.
That's usually what a birdbrain does,stops somewhere for "Beakfast". Then birdbrain "heres" folks laugh. Sorry never been to Jenna's birdbrain. I almost feel guilty playing with such a feeble mind.
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#151 Feb 17, 2013
Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>ok,,,whatever you say...and bingo was his name oh!It's not rocket science..things are very obvious there clyde.No projecting
You've posted like 12 times on Topix today. Now, who's the one with no life spending all their time on here?

You, that's who, Mr. Projector.
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#152 Feb 17, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've posted like 12 times on Topix today. Now, who's the one with no life spending all their time on here?
I'm doing research about people who claim to be lawyers, part of a requirement for my Doctorate in behavioral science. Keep responding,my goal is close to finality. Thank you,thank you very much.
Val

Fredonia, NY

#153 Feb 17, 2013
Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>That's usually what a birdbrain does,stops somewhere for "Beakfast". Then birdbrain "heres" folks laugh. Sorry never been to Jenna's birdbrain. I almost feel guilty playing with such a feeble mind.
Two facts.#1 I miss spelled two words, sorry.#2 I asked the waitress after that arse left "Who is that?" She answered "Oh he is Joe White"
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#155 Feb 17, 2013
Val wrote:
<quoted text>
Two facts.#1 I miss spelled two words, sorry.#2 I asked the waitress after that arse left "Who is that?" She answered "Oh he is Joe White"
what day and at what time? PS "miss spelled" is not correct either,it is spelled misspelled.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#156 Feb 17, 2013
Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>what day and at what time? PS "miss spelled" is not correct either,it is spelled misspelled.
if I may respond, why would you care , you never been there before ?? dorkass
Val

Fredonia, NY

#157 Feb 17, 2013
Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>what day and at what time?
Why do you ask if you aren't,as you claim, Joe ?
Whatever

Dunkirk, NY

#158 Feb 17, 2013
Val wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe has no life and thrives off of having mult. id's on here so it looks like he has many supporters. He is NOT worth your breath! Also, if you back him into a corner too many times, he will start posting using your name to make you "go away" or have to change your post name because he has ruined any credibility you ever had. He has done this to like 5 other people on here and about another dozed have all but disappeared from here because of Joe's BS!!! Sad too because there was, at one time, many very good thread. But, like always, Joe butts in and turns the thread about himself. Have a great evening Val!
Whatever

Dunkirk, NY

#159 Feb 17, 2013
ops... should say dozen not dozed. Keying error, sorry.
ATK

Fredonia, NY

#160 Feb 17, 2013
Without a doubt Joe and his many ID's have ruined this site.
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#161 Feb 18, 2013
Val wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the guys on my crew eats there every day except for two. He knows Joe and sits with him. None of what you say is true according to Pete so that pretty much means you are a liar since you cant answer the question right. You could of course ask gusinski to call the Observer and have this comment deleted. No question that was one of the most stupid topics ever posted.
Hammer

Dunkirk, NY

#162 Feb 18, 2013
I would say, clyde is the multi poster. He has many assistants and names!lol so so funny...make sure you don't spell anything wrong. If he has nothing of value to say, he resorts to correcting misspelled words. Hi Joe, I remember you saying you have a camper. Do you ever go camping at Lake Erie State Park?
Hammer

Dunkirk, NY

#163 Feb 18, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot to tell you, I have assistants too, and it only takes seconds to make a post. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!! lmao...I'll bet you have a small rod. I have finally figured you out! Fishing rod that is!lol

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#164 Feb 18, 2013
Hammer , crew ? what do you pick grapes ? either way cheap labor and no brains ay.
Hammer

Dunkirk, NY

#165 Feb 18, 2013
Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I forgot to tell you, I have assistants too, and it only takes seconds to make a post. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!! lmao...I'll bet you have a small rod. I have finally figured you out! Fishing rod that is!lol
Speaking of fishing, that's one bad thing about Lake Erie State Park, no place to really go fishing. Joe, you and the Mrs. should go Memorial Day weekend. We could put back some cold ones. Tell Clyde stories, have some laughs. About his small rod, fishing that is! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Mayor Frey accused of improper use of ca... 9 hr SICKOFSTUPID PEOPLE 32
Eleanor A. Rak 10 hr Also my Aunt 2
How much is traivons dad getting for FSU speech? 12 hr Pants up 3
shame on you dunkirk middle school!! Sat Really 8
Fireside Manor Sat Curious 4
advance auto parts store (Oct '10) Sat Veri 9
606 Washington dope junkie house Fri joe 2
Dunkirk Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web