where is gusinski?
Clyde10

Cleveland, OH

#125 Feb 15, 2013
Dunkerque wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the part about having a shiny red sports car to compensate for, well, you know.
Seriously, in an attempt to prove your worth, you trumpet paper accomplishments on a forum for mouth-breathers? I hate to break it to you, guy, but you may just be doing yourself a disservice.
No red sports car. But since you brought it up, I drive a BMW 535.
I haven't trumpetted anything. I've responded to people who don't know who I am accusing claiming that they "just know" that I must be poor, unemployed, and uneducated, when, in fact, I am quite successful and well educated. I can't help it if that intimidates some people.
HUH

Fredonia, NY

#126 Feb 15, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't trumpetted anything. I've responded to people who don't know who I am accusing claiming that they "just know" that I must be poor, unemployed, and uneducated, when, in fact, I am quite successful and well educated. I can't help it if that intimidates some people.
Sure you are gusinski and that's why you post on topix in Dunkirk,NY. Why is that.
Tommy

Fredonia, NY

#127 Feb 15, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
I only have what joe told us , how he WAITED FOR THIS GUY AT THE CHEESEFACTORY AND RESERVED A TABLE, ALSO TOLD THE OTHER GUY WHAT HE HAD ON SO HE WOULD KNOW WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE.--- NOW THIS PROVES JOE IS A NUT ! OR AT THE VERY LEAST A LIAR. WELL JOE, I MEAN TOMMY WHAT IS IT....
I am the guy on the free ride thread why are you calling me joe

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#128 Feb 15, 2013
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have pictures and what was on the statements.
why are you so concerned about pictures or papers. joe was the one who brought up this challenge and set the rules ask him.

Location hidden

#129 Feb 15, 2013
HUH wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you are gusinski and that's why you post on topix in Dunkirk,NY. Why is that.
if I may field this even though it was not directed to me, what you wrote made no sense , you already answered your question in the first sentence then ask the question.?? odd..
Hammer

Dunkirk, NY

#130 Feb 15, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think you intimidate people?..lmao I think alot of people on here feel sorry for you, because, evidently, You have no life!, except hanging on the Dunkirk Topix all day,every day, all year! I'm still laughing, that is so funny!
Tommy

Fredonia, NY

#131 Feb 15, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you so concerned about pictures or papers. joe was the one who brought up this challenge and set the rules ask him.
i thought you were there from what you said

Location hidden

#132 Feb 15, 2013
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>i thought you were there from what you said
no joe w told us here on topix how he showed up and the other guy didn't , so if that isn't nuts then I don't know what is.
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#133 Feb 15, 2013
Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>So, you think you intimidate people?..lmao I think alot of people on here feel sorry for you, because, evidently, You have no life!, except hanging on the Dunkirk Topix all day,every day, all year! I'm still laughing, that is so funny!
No, I said some people appear to be intimidated by people who are better educated or more successful. Otherwise, why would they constantly insist that someone they do not know must be less educated and poor?
Black Horse

Dunkirk, NY

#134 Feb 15, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I said some people appear to be intimidated by people who are better educated or more successful. Otherwise, why would they constantly insist that someone they do not know must be less educated and poor?
The richest thing on this thread is the irony of this post.
Fitz

Dunkirk, NY

#135 Feb 15, 2013
Clyde 10, why do you feel the need to prove yourself on this forum? That's why I feel sorry for you. It's sad so sad.
Paul

Fredonia, NY

#136 Feb 15, 2013
Whats equally sad is the excuse for adults who constantly accuse others of being less than intelligent and calling each other liars without first glancing in the mirror. I would be floored if just one of you could provide proof positive of just one,just one of your accusations or claims. It won't happen because it would entail identifying yourself and the source of your claim.
IMHO

Dunkirk, NY

#137 Feb 15, 2013
U come off like one of these rappers. "My car, my $$, I'm the best" uh huh. You impressed? Neither r we. did u come from nothing? Were u suppose to fail? Get over it Clyde.
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#138 Feb 15, 2013
WHERE IS GUSINSKI?

Location hidden

#139 Feb 15, 2013
whats really pitiful is hammer changing his name on here at least 3 times in 24 hrs. Now if he would only change his stenchy under wear . HOW SAD...

Location hidden

#140 Feb 15, 2013
make it 4 times now
HUH

Dunkirk, NY

#141 Feb 15, 2013
Lol wrote:
WHERE IS GUSINSKI?
Dunkirk
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#142 Feb 15, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
whats really pitiful is hammer changing his name on here at least 3 times in 24 hrs. Now if he would only change his stenchy under wear . HOW SAD...
And how do you know about another man's underwear? Please don't answer that.
HUH

Fredonia, NY

#143 Feb 15, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
make it 4 times now
"Whats equally sad is the excuse for adults who constantly accuse others of being less than intelligent and calling each other liars without first glancing in the mirror. I would be floored if just one of you could provide proof positive of just one,just one of your accusations or claims. It won't happen because it would entail identifying yourself and the source of your claim."

excellent post Paul.

Location hidden

#144 Feb 15, 2013
ok where in dunkirk, sorry not second street , had to move , hammer moved in and the neighborhood went to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony dloniak 3 hr Tito 36
Walter Duprey is out of jail again. Beware 8 hr DoubleDBamBam 5
News Robbery suspect found hiding in washing machine 8 hr Frank 2
hands on moving 11 hr Allen 11
Houses for rent Mon In need of a home 1
Jukz. Bully & BooBoo arrested for robbing house... Jan 15 lock them up 2
Susan alvarado Jan 14 Solemate101 1

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance