where is gusinski?
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#105 Feb 13, 2013
Rubio's a twit
Buzz

Fredonia, NY

#106 Feb 13, 2013
Rubio = One final grasp by the Republicants to get some Latino votes after Obama received 87 percent in 2012. It's going to take much more than this.
Clyde10

Cleveland, OH

#107 Feb 14, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
He's probably flippin burgers or making pizza or pumpin gas ahahaha we could buy and sell him Clyde
Any time you fellas want to compare resumes or bank accounts, you let me know.

As I've said many times before, it's easy enough to figure out if there is a lawyer in Pittsburgh who fits the description I've given on here.
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#108 Feb 14, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again... Cheesecake anyone?
Buzz

Fredonia, NY

#109 Feb 14, 2013
Interesting.

Taking under consideration the now famous sip of water by Rubio during his State of the Union rebuttal,read this (or do a google yourself) on how to tell if someone is lying:

4) Look for any indication that the speaker has a dry mouth, a common side effect of lying. This can include lip licking, frequent swallowing or repetitious small sips of a beverage.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4578336_body-language...
Clyde10

Cleveland, OH

#110 Feb 14, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again... Cheesecake anyone?
You're the one who bourght up incomes, Duoche bag (yes, I spelled it incorrectly intentionally to avoid the censor).
Clyde10

Cleveland, OH

#111 Feb 14, 2013
Oops. I misread Bobby's post the first time. I thought his comment was directed at me. It was actually directed at Hammer. Sorry and "nevermind."
Don

Fredonia, NY

#112 Feb 14, 2013
Buzz wrote:
Interesting.
Taking under consideration the now famous sip of water by Rubio during his State of the Union rebuttal,read this (or do a google yourself) on how to tell if someone is lying:
4) Look for any indication that the speaker has a dry mouth, a common side effect of lying. This can include lip licking, frequent swallowing or repetitious small sips of a beverage.
First time I looked at Obama that way,good call.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#113 Feb 14, 2013
Don wrote:
<quoted text>First time I looked at Obama that way,good call.
yeah , and in what of the dozens of speeches that PRESIDENT Obama gave, did you see him drinking out of a bottle in that particular way ?(maybe campaining) I mean, you could see him not want to take his eyes off the teleprompter . Very amateuris to say the least. Thank goodness he didn't have to scratch himself...
Don

Fredonia, NY

#114 Feb 14, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah , and in what of the dozens of speeches that PRESIDENT Obama gave, did you see him drinking out of a bottle in that particular way ?(maybe campaining) I mean, you could see him not want to take his eyes off the teleprompter . Very amateuris to say the least. Thank goodness he didn't have to scratch himself...
Did you know that drinking and posting on topix is illegal. Shame on you.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images...
Don

Fredonia, NY

#115 Feb 14, 2013

Location hidden

#116 Feb 14, 2013
Don wrote:
we claimed it in November by a landslide. I am still laughing...
Anonymous

Dunkirk, NY

#117 Feb 14, 2013
I have the MOST money of anyone on this anonymous forum. I'm also the BEST looking. I challenge anyone to a cheesecake factory duel. Bring your bank statement & your best head shot. Loser buys my cheesecake;)
Buzz

Fredonia, NY

#118 Feb 14, 2013
Don wrote:
I might buy one to pee in when I am on long car trips.

Location hidden

#119 Feb 14, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I have the MOST money of anyone on this anonymous forum. I'm also the BEST looking. I challenge anyone to a cheesecake factory duel. Bring your bank statement & your best head shot. Loser buys my cheesecake;)
yeah I remember joe meeting someone at the cheescake factory, he brought all his financial statements....what a nut !
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#120 Feb 14, 2013
Lol
HUH

Fredonia, NY

#121 Feb 14, 2013
Buzz wrote:
Interesting.
Speaking of lies,did you watch the state of the union address by Obama? 6 million new jobs,that is a lie of epic proportions. Doubled the fuel mileage of automobiles,really,yet another lie. Get in line the bridge is for sale.
Tommy

Fredonia, NY

#122 Feb 15, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah I remember joe meeting someone at the cheescake factory, he brought all his financial statements....what a nut !
Do you have pictures and what was on the statements.
Dunkerque

Fremont, CA

#123 Feb 15, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've said many times before, it's easy enough to figure out if there is a lawyer in Pittsburgh who fits the description I've given on here.
You left out the part about having a shiny red sports car to compensate for, well, you know.

Seriously, in an attempt to prove your worth, you trumpet paper accomplishments on a forum for mouth-breathers? I hate to break it to you, guy, but you may just be doing yourself a disservice.

Location hidden

#124 Feb 15, 2013
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have pictures and what was on the statements.
I only have what joe told us , how he WAITED FOR THIS GUY AT THE CHEESEFACTORY AND RESERVED A TABLE, ALSO TOLD THE OTHER GUY WHAT HE HAD ON SO HE WOULD KNOW WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE.--- NOW THIS PROVES JOE IS A NUT ! OR AT THE VERY LEAST A LIAR. WELL JOE, I MEAN TOMMY WHAT IS IT....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Body Found Randolph 1 hr Bill 11
Body Found in Brocton NY 1 hr Bill 7
Where did the mexicans come from? 15 hr Blind as a bat 38
Susan alvarado Apr 20 holly 5
David Pagan (Jul '16) Apr 19 Sam 31
Kate pinkoski Apr 19 Steve 1
sewage discharge Apr 19 Hecter 15

Dunkirk Jobs

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages