where is gusinski?
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#84 Feb 10, 2013
In case you hadn't noticed, Big Yank is copying and pasting from the Heritage Foundation.

I realize that consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, but c'mon, this is ridiculous. First you ridicule me as a liberal and now you have me worshipping at the altar of Jim DeMint?
HUH

Fredonia, NY

#85 Feb 11, 2013
Big Yank wrote:
Please list what you think are entitlements.
No easy answer so we'll use the same source you did.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2012...
Don

Fredonia, NY

#86 Feb 11, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who (or what) the hell is "big Yank"?
who's on first?
BIG Bertha

Dunkirk, NY

#88 Feb 12, 2013
Hey gusinski, I bet your getting ready for the BIG show tonight huh? It'll be more of the same with a little more arrogance of course. Get your popcorn ready...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#89 Feb 12, 2013
BIG Bertha wrote:
Hey gusinski, I bet your getting ready for the BIG show tonight huh? It'll be more of the same with a little more arrogance of course. Get your popcorn ready...
still lovin it here ! I hope he pisses on the republicans for the next 4 yrs , he owes them that.

Location hidden

#90 Feb 12, 2013
BIG Bertha wrote:
oh hi hammer , lose the popcorn shtick dead give away.
Don

Fredonia, NY

#91 Feb 12, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
still lovin it here ! I hope he pisses on the republicans for the next 4 yrs , he owes them that.
Pretty much pissed away our kids future over the past four years and is trying to piss away the constitution on a regular basis so you expect something different tonight. I guess the word "investment" is the new buzz word for pissing away working peoples money correct. Last time it got pissed away it was called "stimulus". That ain't "raindrops falling on your head" stupid. Rain ain't yellow.

Location hidden

#92 Feb 12, 2013
Don wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty much pissed away our kids future over the past four years and is trying to piss away the constitution on a regular basis so you expect something different tonight. I guess the word "investment" is the new buzz word for pissing away working peoples money correct. Last time it got pissed away it was called "stimulus". That ain't "raindrops falling on your head" stupid. Rain ain't yellow.
let me guess a Romney supporter. yeah that's who I wanted looking after me . ha !!! your party better be looking for candidates instead of clowns. Your thinking is in the minority , most people voted like me . the majority spoke , deal with it , over three months and your still crying . whimp! oh and welcome to topix newbie. you'll learn the ropes on here," Don"

Location hidden

#93 Feb 12, 2013
BOEHNER is sitting there tonight like he hasn't had a bowel movement in six weeks. god I love it !!! ALL HAIL THE PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#94 Feb 12, 2013
Don wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty much pissed away our kids future over the past four years and is trying to piss away the constitution on a regular basis so you expect something different tonight. I guess the word "investment" is the new buzz word for pissing away working peoples money correct. Last time it got pissed away it was called "stimulus". That ain't "raindrops falling on your head" stupid. Rain ain't yellow.
Well, at least you avoided regurgitating hyperbole you heard or read somewhere else. Does no one on here have anything of substance to say?
Robert

Fredonia, NY

#95 Feb 12, 2013
I haven't watched one of these in years until tonite. It reminded me of "Simone Says". The Republicans only clap if Boehner does. What a joke.
Big Joel

Dunkirk, NY

#96 Feb 13, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least you avoided regurgitating hyperbole you heard or read somewhere else. Does no one on here have anything of substance to say?
You want substance? how's this? Your an idiot, get a life loser.
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#97 Feb 13, 2013
Clap, sit-down clap sit-down clap sit-down clap sit-down clap sit-down clap sit-down clap sit-down clap sit-down clap sit-down clap sit-down clap sit-down clap sit-down clap............
Stumpfegger

Albany, NY

#98 Feb 13, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're from Dunkirk so the answer to your question should be self-evident.
Clyde10

Cleveland, OH

#99 Feb 13, 2013
Big Joel wrote:
<quoted text>You want substance? how's this? Your an idiot, get a life loser.
Such hostility. What's the matter? Did you not get that big job you were hoping for? Don't worry. I'm sure they'll need more pizza delivery boys soon.
Hammer

Dunkirk, NY

#100 Feb 13, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who (or what) the hell is "big Yank"?
Duh? That's the other name you post under. Honestly, playing stupid.Do you think people don't catch on? You need help. serious help! Don't you have some legal papers to draw up? big yank=clyde
Clyde10

Cleveland, OH

#101 Feb 13, 2013
Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>Duh? That's the other name you post under. Honestly, playing stupid.Do you think people don't catch on? You need help. serious help! Don't you have some legal papers to draw up? big yank=clyde
Don't you have french fries to make?
Big Bird

Dunkirk, NY

#102 Feb 13, 2013
seriously Gus, do you really think we believe you're some big shot lawyer in pa? What kind of person/lawyer would feel the need to put down the local pizza delivery guy? Something doesn't add up here. Clyde+Gus= Clyde Gusinski, NOT a lawyer lol
Bobby

Dunkirk, NY

#103 Feb 13, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have french fries to make?
He's probably flippin burgers or making pizza or pumpin gas ahahaha we could buy and sell him Clyde

Location hidden

#104 Feb 13, 2013
I hate to go off topic here but did anyone see Ricky Ricardo , err I mean rubio go for the water bottle . Hilarious , I Mean like he was stealing a cookie or something . Yeah and that's the guy we need to lead us....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Climate change believers trash fredonia 24 min BillNyesWreckedAnus 2
Javier pagan no jail time!!!!! 30 min Def 28
Stephen Kershnar - Minimum wage and the NFL (Nov '14) Sat ARACa domest 6
Jamie Shoener Hebner gave me herpes Sat Citizen 12
Mellisa Meadows Druggie Fri Uncle Paul 4
Need to get Steve O'Brien OUT of Dunkirk High Apr 27 Jinks 31
Enough already Apr 26 Dunbar 8

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance