where is gusinski?
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#42 Feb 3, 2013
Well, since I'm not Gus I would say you are "unrealistic". I think it's time for a topix time out. Isn't there a football game on or something?
Big Hank

Dunkirk, NY

#44 Feb 8, 2013
Whatever happened to this site? Where is anyone??
Big Yank

Fredonia, NY

#45 Feb 8, 2013
At Joe's
Tommy

Fredonia, NY

#46 Feb 9, 2013
dont think joe hypocrite is back yet,hasen't been to jenas like usual
Big Tank

Fredonia, NY

#47 Feb 9, 2013
Big Hank wrote:
Whatever happened to this site? Where is anyone??
No one posts here anymore because Joe has ruined it.
Big John

Fredonia, NY

#48 Feb 9, 2013
Big Tank wrote:
<quoted text>
No one posts here anymore because Joe has ruined it.
Thank God,good job Joe
Helen

Dunkirk, NY

#49 Feb 9, 2013
This place would be much better without the bs from gusinski too. Everyone loves to hate Joe but come on, Gus is just as much to blame.
Dunkirk topix is like watching a never ending episode of the Odd couple... Where's Oscar?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#50 Feb 9, 2013
pocaluj mnie w dupe ! helena/joe
Big John

Fredonia, NY

#51 Feb 9, 2013
Not everyone hates Joe Helen, and not everyone hates gusinski either. Its that sort of statement that creates the name calling and slander.
Tom

United States

#52 Feb 9, 2013
He is probably at a bathhouse taking a bbc up his obama.

Location hidden

#53 Feb 9, 2013
Tom wrote:
He is probably at a bathhouse taking a bbc up his obama.
British broadcasting company ?? your weird . and it's President Obama thank you.
Helen

Dunkirk, NY

#54 Feb 10, 2013
Big John wrote:
Not everyone hates Joe Helen, and not everyone hates gusinski either. Its that sort of statement that creates the name calling and slander.
oh yes, I'm the problem with this site... Lol. creating all of this name calling and slander? Come on "big John", are u new to the crap these guys pull?
Big John

Fredonia, NY

#55 Feb 10, 2013
Helen wrote:
<quoted text> oh yes, I'm the problem with this site... Lol. creating all of this name calling and slander? Come on "big John", are u new to the crap these guys pull?
What crap,have any examples? One of them believes people should be responsible for themselves and the other thinks the government should provide everything. Conservative vs liberal, big deal. Let em go at it,very entertaining. Didn't say you were the problem but rather the name calling. lol back at ya

Location hidden

#56 Feb 10, 2013
Big John wrote:
<quoted text>What crap,have any examples? One of them believes people should be responsible for themselves and the other thinks the government should provide everything. Conservative vs liberal, big deal. Let em go at it,very entertaining. Didn't say you were the problem but rather the name calling. lol back at ya
another way to say it is, One believes every man for himself regardless of your life circumstances and the other believes in helping his fellow neighbors .

Location hidden

#57 Feb 10, 2013
ok now put a peanut on my comment , soooo whats your plans for the rest of the day ? yeah it's shot lol
Big John

Fredonia, NY

#58 Feb 10, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
another way to say it is, One believes every man for himself regardless of your life circumstances and the other believes in helping his fellow neighbors .
I have no idea where you came up with that. The government had no "hand" in my helping shovel my neighbors sidewalk and porch the other day. The government hand no "hand" in my donating to the food pantry either. Helping a neighbor does not require the government,just a good neighbor.
Big John

Fredonia, NY

#59 Feb 10, 2013
You see the above and wonder why people won't comment on here. Putting a "nuts",and "clueless" symbol are exactly what I alluded to with the name calling. Now do you suppose whoever placed them will admit to it,and the rational reason why?

Location hidden

#60 Feb 10, 2013
well "john" kindness goes so far, there are far to many dysfunctional parents popping out kids and not taking interest in them . They inturn grow up to continue the trend. Without a disruption in the cycle ie government assistance or a helping hand , not life time, they can maybe achieve something in life. or we can assign ourselves to tossing them in the dumpster of life . I find it's better to help and assist. But thats just me.
Big John

Fredonia, NY

#61 Feb 10, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
well "john" kindness goes so far, there are far to many dysfunctional parents popping out kids and not taking interest in them . They inturn grow up to continue the trend. Without a disruption in the cycle ie government assistance or a helping hand , not life time, they can maybe achieve something in life. or we can assign ourselves to tossing them in the dumpster of life . I find it's better to help and assist. But thats just me.
We,the Government, have been throwing money at the problem for the past 40 or 50 years and the problems are worse now. I believe that faith based initiatives are much better suited to administer that sort of counseling at the community level. Funnel the money to them,more bang for the buck.
HUH

Fredonia, NY

#62 Feb 10, 2013
Here is a good example of a helping hand stashu.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/poor_some_...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hes clueless 14 hr ED-K 33
81 E 5th St in Dunkirk is still a pickup-users... 21 hr PhillipDranger 1
John M Sharp Sat Buddy 1
Zebra girl Sat Id hit it 2
Brian piazza what a joke hits a guy Oct 20 Craig 18
Trying to bankrupt the city Oct 17 ED-K 32
Lou nickerson Oct 15 Jose 13

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance