where is gusinski?
Clyde10

Cleveland, OH

#21 Jan 31, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Clyde dear....I bet they do much more than that(your assistants) you left yourself wide open for that comment!! Blahh blahh blahh. like that comment of yours...kinda catchy! lol Ya know, I'm guessing your not such a bad guy...Just a little full of yourself.
My assistants do whatever I tell them to do. I would expect you to understand that, seeing as though you are probably someone's assistant.....
just saying

Dunkirk, NY

#22 Jan 31, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
My assistants do whatever I tell them to do. I would expect you to understand that, seeing as though you are probably someone's assistant.....
You are too funny! I think not! I realize that you think everybody is beneath you...Maybe you should tell your assistants to put duct tape on your mouth and fingers...That would solve the problem for sure!
Clyde10

Cleveland, OH

#23 Jan 31, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>You are too funny! I think not! I realize that you think everybody is beneath you...Maybe you should tell your assistants to put duct tape on your mouth and fingers...That would solve the problem for sure!
Whatever you say, Joe.(Two can play that game)
just saying

Dunkirk, NY

#24 Jan 31, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say, Joe.(Two can play that game)
Look, Mr. troll, not everybody does that, but if you wish to make yourself look better, that's ok, I understand...stashu...lol
Clyde10

Cleveland, OH

#25 Jan 31, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Look, Mr. troll, not everybody does that, but if you wish to make yourself look better, that's ok, I understand...stashu...lol
Not sure I follow you, Joe. What is that you think makes me look better? Cause, I gotta tell ya, I'm pretty good looking already.

Don't know about this Stashu person, though. Never met him (or her).
just saying

Youngstown, NY

#26 Feb 1, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure I follow you, Joe. What is that you think makes me look better? Cause, I gotta tell ya, I'm pretty good looking already.
Don't know about this Stashu person, though. Never met him (or her).
You are so full of yourself...It's funny
heyjoe

Fredonia, NY

#27 Feb 1, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>You are so full of yourself...It's funny
every comment you made here should be you...talking to yourself in the mirror! pretentious,self righteous jerk!
HUH

Fredonia, NY

#28 Feb 2, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>You are so full of yourself...It's funny
He's a lawyer and all successful lawyers hang out on topix especially right here in Dunkirk ya know. No question it's gusinski.
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#29 Feb 2, 2013
HUH wrote:
<quoted text>He's a lawyer and all successful lawyers hang out on topix especially right here in Dunkirk ya know. No question it's gusinski.
Got the lawyer part right. But I'm not Gusinski. And, as far as the "hanging out" on Topix part goes, it takes all of 10 seconds to post on here. It't not like it takes up a lot of my time.
Paul

Fredonia, NY

#30 Feb 2, 2013
You self proclaimed educated people amuse me with your child like ranting. Now we know why DC is such a mess,full of lawyers.
HUH

Fredonia, NY

#31 Feb 2, 2013
William

Farmington, MI

#32 Feb 2, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I have assistants to do that.
"No. I have assistants to do that." Those are health care aids. Your a state client! Not your fault your none the wiser!:0
The Mrs

Dunkirk, NY

#33 Feb 3, 2013
Guess who's back... Ah hahaha
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#34 Feb 3, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>"No. I have assistants to do that." Those are health care aids. Your a state client! Not your fault your none the wiser!:0
Oh, aren't you clever. Yeah, sure, right, I have health care aids and I'm a state client. You've found me out. Even the insults on here are low rent. So, how does it feel to get schooled by a "state client"?
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#35 Feb 3, 2013
Paul wrote:
You self proclaimed educated people amuse me with your child like ranting. Now we know why DC is such a mess,full of lawyers.
That Constitution that all of you are always waiving around as the beginning and end of every argument. And proclaiming your willingness to defend with your home arsenal. Guess who wrote that? Lawyers.
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#36 Feb 3, 2013
The Mrs wrote:
I came back to see if you were making any more racist tirades.

And to see if Will ("would you like mayonaise on that" ) had gotten over the election yet.
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#38 Feb 3, 2013
The Mrs wrote:
now get back in the kitchen... i'll have what clyde's having.
HUH

Fredonia, NY

#39 Feb 3, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
now get back in the kitchen... i'll have what clyde's having.
You probably have had enough of that illegal stuff gusinski.
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#40 Feb 3, 2013
You are paranoid HUH?
HUH

Fredonia, NY

#41 Feb 3, 2013
Lol wrote:
You are paranoid HUH?
nope,realistic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman who’ve been around the block 6 hr A Modest Mouse 6
Tiffany claybrook 8 hr holly 20
dnuts 8 hr dre 2
wHo tHe duMmisT pOlOck ;’ iN dUnkirD-? 14 hr Forestville hick 6
aRe u a tRump tard ?”: Mon Hey Zeus 23
You are not a true Dunkirk resident until... (May '10) Mon TuckFrump 151
Don Williams and snowplowing Feb 18 Tito 16

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance