Hank

Fredonia, NY

#2 Jan 28, 2013
This is funny.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 28, 2013
where is the Republican party come get your kool-aid
http://www.demiseoftheusa.com/wp-content/uplo...
Hank

Fredonia, NY

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Gusinski will do anything to hide his mistake. A real Pollock would just admit the mistake and move on. Don't think he is polish. Peoples at da club don't know anybody by that name or anybody who moved from the fort ward to carolina. lol
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#5 Jan 29, 2013
HUH wrote:
LMAO,good post
Dan T

Fredonia, NY

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO,good post
Do you always laugh at your own posts ?
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Dan T wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always laugh at your own posts ?
Now now gusinski stay with the stashu name, much funnier!

Location hidden

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Hammer wrote:
<quoted text> Now now gusinski stay with the stashu name, much funnier!
it's really Stanley , stashu was so to to separate me and my fadder Stanley senior. who was born before me. is your dad a hammer too or was he a mallet.
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#9 Jan 30, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
it's really Stanley , stashu was so to to separate me and my fadder Stanley senior. who was born before me. is your dad a hammer too or was he a mallet.
My Dad was known as sledge!
just saying

Westfield, NY

#10 Jan 30, 2013
HUH wrote:
No, not just funny....halarious...good one!!
just saying

Westfield, NY

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Hank wrote:
Gusinski will do anything to hide his mistake. A real Pollock would just admit the mistake and move on. Don't think he is polish. Peoples at da club don't know anybody by that name or anybody who moved from the fort ward to carolina. lol
Would you use your real name on here? Maybe gus is Irish! maybe he is female. Maybe he's a dog that can type!! What difference does it make?
Hank

Fredonia, NY

#12 Jan 30, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Would you use your real name on here? Maybe gus is Irish! maybe he is female. Maybe he's a dog that can type!! What difference does it make?
Sure,what is yours?
just saying

Westfield, NY

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Hank wrote:
<quoted text>Sure,what is yours?
When pigs fly! lol
Clyde10

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Jan 31, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>When pigs fly! lol
Your real name is "When pigs fly"? Wow, you're parents must have hated you.

;)
just saying

Dunkirk, NY

#15 Jan 31, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your real name is "When pigs fly"? Wow, you're parents must have hated you.
;)
Did your parents not spend enough time with you? Are you filling some kind of void, by spending your whole day on here? Are we the only people that talk to you? I would rather have the name(when pigs fly) than to be you....pity lol
Clyde10

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Jan 31, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Did your parents not spend enough time with you? Are you filling some kind of void, by spending your whole day on here? Are we the only people that talk to you? I would rather have the name(when pigs fly) than to be you....pity lol
Get a sense of humor. And trust me, you'd rather be me than you.

How is it that I can afford to spend time on here when I choose? Hmmmmmm. Could it be that I have achieved a status in my career that I have the money and flexibility to work on my own time and my own terms?

Here it comes --- "you're on welfare!" "You're using one of them free computers that the government gives out!" Blah blah blah. Some old tired, hackneyed material.
just saying

Dunkirk, NY

#17 Jan 31, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a sense of humor. And trust me, you'd rather be me than you.
How is it that I can afford to spend time on here when I choose? Hmmmmmm. Could it be that I have achieved a status in my career that I have the money and flexibility to work on my own time and my own terms?
Here it comes --- "you're on welfare!" "You're using one of them free computers that the government gives out!" Blah blah blah. Some old tired, hackneyed material.
The only thing you need, is a longer arm, so you can pat yourself on the back.Blah Blah blah!

Location hidden

#18 Jan 31, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you need, is a longer arm, so you can pat yourself on the back.Blah Blah blah!
Now don't criticize someone who is successful , I might call you a liberal ...
Clyde10

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Jan 31, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you need, is a longer arm, so you can pat yourself on the back.Blah Blah blah!
No. I have assistants to do that.
just saying

Dunkirk, NY

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I have assistants to do that.
Clyde dear....I bet they do much more than that(your assistants) you left yourself wide open for that comment!! Blahh blahh blahh. like that comment of yours...kinda catchy! lol Ya know, I'm guessing your not such a bad guy...Just a little full of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dunkirk Water Bill increase 17 hr Cheaper Water Wanted 6
Will Senator Young become our next Senate Major... Sat Justanotheropinion 1
You are not a true Dunkirk resident until... (May '10) Sat nonya 136
soccer Apr 24 Sam Bud Conti 2
Dunkirk Little League (Feb '11) Apr 24 tiffanymay1 12
Walgreen In DK NY was robbed this afternoon in ... (Aug '13) Apr 24 Darnelle 23
Hooten (Aug '13) Apr 22 fishey 9
More from around the web

Dunkirk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE