Do you or anyone you know have parano...

Do you or anyone you know have paranormal problems?

Posted in the Dunkirk Forum

Since: Oct 13

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2013
Me and my crew might be able to help you out.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Oct 23, 2013
I Ain't afraid of no ghost !
stay alert

New Britain, CT

#4 Oct 24, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text> thanks guys since you were here the activity has really died down you guys are great.
if the activity has died down keep an eye out for small unusual things because it took me 6 months of fighting to ripe the sprites out of my house, I was ready to move because everytime I cleasned the house it would get scare & leave then slowly come back doing its same creepy activity...the last time I cleasned the house I had to call in family help for extra positive energy & a few passed down family skills and my family and kids have been at piece in our home for a year now.You wouldn't believe the things that use to happen here before we cast them out...I had a hard time believing it myself, I thought I was going crazy till the rest of the family started mentioning things that were happening. We all stayed quit & never spoke of any of it because we didn't want one or another of us to think we nuts, till we a realized it was happening to us all.

Buffalo, NY

#5 Oct 24, 2013
well IM glad we could help.
Anna

Dunkirk, NY

#6 Oct 25, 2013
Another good paranormal investigator is Mike Firman, he is either from Dunkirk, or Fredonia. I have heard him on the radio, and seen his documentary ,and alot of the EVP's he gets are cool..

United States

#7 Oct 25, 2013
Anna wrote:
Another good paranormal investigator is Mike Firman, he is either from Dunkirk, or Fredonia. I have heard him on the radio, and seen his documentary ,and alot of the EVP's he gets are cool..
yes he is a great investigator he's from fredonia but I think he might be joining us down in Ripley on the 2nd for a investigation
Anna

Dunkirk, NY

#8 Oct 25, 2013
I was just talking to my bother about Mike Firman, and he said he's from the Dunkirk area.
more info

Fredonia, NY

#9 Oct 28, 2013
Do you have a website? who is in your group? I wouldn't let just anyone in my house, I would want more info first.

United States

#10 Oct 28, 2013
more info wrote:
Do you have a website? who is in your group? I wouldn't let just anyone in my house, I would want more info first.
the website is in progress on being worked on. There is 4 people in the group right now. If you would like I could let you speak to some references. If you are interested email me at [email protected] And there would be some paperwork to full out anyways before we would come out.
Anna

Dunkirk, NY

#11 Oct 30, 2013
I found one of the sites with Michael Firman's EVP's I was telling you about.
http://www.hauntedamericatours.com/EVP/evps/

United States

#12 Oct 30, 2013
Anna wrote:
I found one of the sites with Michael Firman's EVP's I was telling you about.
http://www.hauntedamericatours.com/EVP/evps/
ok cool I'll take a listen thanks

Buffalo, NY

#13 Nov 4, 2013
Had a very success last night at the iron island museum listening to all audio and video tonight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ellis Renfroe 1 hr Just Sayin 2
Matt Colon & Ryan Hudson (Oct '12) 10 hr Disgusted 18
Did someone get hit by a car Tuesday near Portl... 11 hr Fred Zaster 3
Nick shelley Wed Winning 2
Rosas will split Lake Erie and lead Dunkirk res... (Nov '15) Jun 26 Falcon follower 27
Vote For Donald Trump Jun 25 Help 9
Any dogging spots in Chautauqua county? Jun 25 Winning 7

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages