"you know your from Dunkirk if you..."
Flabergasted

Fredonia, NY

#165 Mar 4, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
Fred needs to go back to bedrock....
Why is that you hide your location, maybe fred is right.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#166 Mar 4, 2013
Flabergasted wrote:
<quoted text>Why is that you hide your location, maybe fred is right.
nonaya bidness... bobby brown say dats my prerogative ...

Location hidden

#167 Mar 4, 2013
Flabergasted wrote:
<quoted text>Why is that you hide your location, maybe fred is right.
my hidden location hides me "fred".

Location hidden

#168 Mar 4, 2013
you know you are from dunkirt if you still comment on bucky phillips

consider 4th ward the capital of dunkirt.

eventually figure out the capital of dunkirt is a buck and a half.

Location hidden

#169 Mar 4, 2013
thought when they tore down the capital they meant Albany
Fred

Fredonia, NY

#170 Mar 4, 2013
If you hide your location to make people think you don't live there.

If you tell lots of lies and cover them with more lies.

If you love Obama even though he is screwing you blind.

Did I mention if you hide your location to make people think you don't live there.

Location hidden

#171 Mar 4, 2013
Fred wrote:
If you hide your location to make people think you don't live there.
If you tell lots of lies and cover them with more lies.
If you love Obama even though he is screwing you blind.
Did I mention if you hide your location to make people think you don't live there.
Wow this really bothers you doesn't it joe, oh well too bad, you know where I live anyways , you said second street right ?.
All Hail our commander n chief President Obama. hey did ya hear it kills Romney he's not in the White House.. he'll have to settle for the sheite house. lol , loser !!
By joe ya sad sack.
Fred

Fredonia, NY

#172 Mar 4, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow this really bothers you doesn't it joe, oh well too bad, you know where I live anyways , you said second street right ?.
All Hail our commander n chief President Obama. hey did ya hear it kills Romney he's not in the White House.. he'll have to settle for the sheite house. lol , loser !!
By joe ya sad sack.
How do you like that,another joe I am. You seem quite desperate stashu. Is all this sequester stuff brought on by your idol eating into your benefits? Oh and why are you watching FOX news,thought you said if it's on FOX it's a lie. You did say that right?
buffalo bill

Dunkirk, NY

#173 Mar 4, 2013
Fed the F UP wrote:
Remember when you didn't have to lock your doors. Car,house and even your garage!!!
dunkirk actually isnt that bad during the winter months, all the undesireables hybernate and camp out indoors for the winter. they dont like the cold and they dont mind being stuck inside all winter cause their lazy. they can hang out inside all winter and crank up the heat and run the electicity 24-7 and just have heep pay for it all. i'd have to say if you live in dunkirk the summer months would be the perfect time to high tail it outta there till the next winter.
Home Owner

Dunkirk, NY

#174 Mar 4, 2013
buffalo bill wrote:
<quoted text>dunkirk actually isnt that bad during the winter months, all the undesireables hybernate and camp out indoors for the winter. they dont like the cold and they dont mind being stuck inside all winter cause their lazy. they can hang out inside all winter and crank up the heat and run the electicity 24-7 and just have heep pay for it all. i'd have to say if you live in dunkirk the summer months would be the perfect time to high tail it
outta there till the next winter.
this is not true at all. There have been numerous break ins this winter in Dunkirk & Fredonia. Be vigilant people.
Truth be Told

Fredonia, NY

#175 Mar 4, 2013
buffalo bill wrote:
<quoted text>dunkirk actually isnt that bad during the winter months, all the undesireables hybernate and camp out indoors for the winter. they dont like the cold and they dont mind being stuck inside all winter cause their lazy. they can hang out inside all winter and crank up the heat and run the electicity 24-7 and just have heep pay for it all. i'd have to say if you live in dunkirk the summer months would be the perfect time to high tail it outta there till the next winter.
you must have something better to do joe
jimmy

Dunkirk, NY

#176 Mar 4, 2013
Truth be Told wrote:
<quoted text>you must have something better to do joe
From the looks of this forum, I would say no, he doesn't have anything better to do. it's so very sad isn't it.
Flabergasted

Fredonia, NY

#177 Mar 4, 2013
jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>From the looks of this forum, I would say no, he doesn't have anything better to do. it's so very sad isn't it.
Cool,joe is now in Westfield as well,how does he do it? The guy is a genius.
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#178 Mar 4, 2013
So... either Joe is a genius OR there's someone in Westfield making dumb comments like Joe does. hmmm.. :/
Sister Scholastica

Albany, NY

#179 Mar 6, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a brilliant man.... you get a cookie... I live in kabob, junior.
God bless you Stanley, I hail from Red Bird. You know where that is?

Location hidden

#180 Mar 6, 2013
Sister Scholastica wrote:
<quoted text>God bless you Stanley, I hail from Red Bird. You know where that is?
sure do I went to South stockton university . my uncle attended KSU/ Kimble stand university .
Steve

Fredonia, NY

#181 Mar 6, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
sure do I went to South stockton university . my uncle attended KSU/ Kimble stand university .
Well I'll be darned,I went there too,lived in Cassadaga until I graduated. Small world isn't it.
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#182 Mar 6, 2013
KSU
kts

Fredonia, NY

#183 Mar 6, 2013
You know you're from dunkirk if you have never left the 1st or 4th ward!!!
mountain man

Craigsville, WV

#184 Mar 23, 2013
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/...

picture of joe w on right .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
high school 8 hr rick 3
Chautauqua Opportunities (Oct '09) 16 hr Unfortunate situa... 235
shame on you dunkirk middle school!! 18 hr DMB 10
Does anyone know if there are laws on how many ... 19 hr doglicense 4
music on the pier Thu Goop 13
Wraithes Gang (May '11) Thu Jungledze 32
Cats May 25 Idiots everywhere 5
More from around the web

Dunkirk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE