Comments
121 - 140 of 207 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2013
stashu

Fredonia, NY

#125 Feb 24, 2013
Wszyscy ci ludzie kochali dunkierki w jednym czasie.niestety wszystkie dame minoritys musiał przejść!!!!
Donkey Dong

Dunkirk, NY

#126 Feb 24, 2013
Suckowski on#599 my&#498 my Dombralski#265
stashu

Fredonia, NY

#127 Feb 24, 2013
Ssać mojego penisa!!
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#128 Feb 24, 2013
Instead of changing names every day, let's change languages;)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#129 Feb 24, 2013
Donkey Dong wrote:
how much is da beers down der Gus?
are you asking the real gus or the generic one , or as walmart says greater value lol , either way the guys a lightweight compared to me.. oh great deal on ole Milwaukee here,$ 4.99 a case.
gusinski

Bartow, FL

#130 Feb 24, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
are you asking the real gus or the generic one , or as walmart says greater value lol , either way the guys a lightweight compared to me.. oh great deal on ole Milwaukee here,$ 4.99 a case.
the real me drinks corona.
gusinski

Bartow, FL

#131 Feb 25, 2013
gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>the real me drinks corona.
fishing makes me thristy. 82 today. free beer from my debit card. thank you mr. pres.
gusinski

Bartow, FL

#132 Feb 25, 2013
gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>fishing makes me thristy. 82 today. free beer from my debit card. thank you mr. pres.
bad fishin today. only caught 1 bass, but drank 3 beers on the tax payers. ty very much. please keep working. coming home to dunkirk soon via n.c.
jfk

Fredonia, NY

#133 Feb 26, 2013
You know you're from skunkirk if you love Joe white!!!!
Dan

Fredonia, NY

#134 Feb 27, 2013
jfk wrote:
You know you're from skunkirk if you love Joe white!!!!
You sure like our water though right? Thanks for the big bucks last year porky.
Tommy

Fredonia, NY

#135 Feb 27, 2013
joe posts alot of comments in the observer I noticed using JOEW. So does the USMC VET. They both commented on articles this mourning.Same dumb stuff as on hear.
gusinski

Bartow, FL

#136 Feb 27, 2013
gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>bad fishin today. only caught 1 bass, but drank 3 beers on the tax payers. ty very much. please keep working. coming home to dunkirk soon via n.c.
good fishin today. 7 lb. bass plus more. paid for my bait with what else, my debit card. keep workin ppl. and thank you president obama. love ya,gus.
Donkey Dong

Dunkirk, NY

#137 Feb 27, 2013
hey hammer, I think the jig is up.
gusinski

Bartow, FL

#138 Feb 28, 2013
gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>good fishin today. 7 lb. bass plus more. paid for my bait with what else, my debit card. keep workin ppl. and thank you president obama. love ya,gus.
the fishing is so good i'm staying for a while longer. i'm living high off the gov. so it's all paid for. to be so young and not have to work. it feels great.
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#139 Feb 28, 2013
We know it's you Joe. Everyone knows its you. Even the Fredonia guys have now caught on:) lol

Location hidden

#140 Feb 28, 2013
I told you joe w is on government assistance, pays for his healthcare too, gets entitlements SS, medicare , VA Benefits , government pension, and for living in Germany ,(must of been hell there in the 70's lol), Yeah and joe wants smaller government , for everyone else that is. who is lying now ?.... what a dip !!
ronsucks

Orchard Park, NY

#141 Feb 28, 2013
you belong to hose number 4
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#142 Feb 28, 2013
What a hoser, eh!
Tommy

Fredonia, NY

#143 Feb 28, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
I told you joe w is on government assistance, pays for his healthcare too, gets entitlements SS, medicare , VA Benefits , government pension, and for living in Germany ,(must of been hell there in the 70's lol), Yeah and joe wants smaller government , for everyone else that is. who is lying now ?.... what a dip !!
Lets go ahead and show everyone the proof so we can nail the guy gus. People are asking me and I can't provide hard proof,get it out here buddy. I know you got it.

Location hidden

#144 Feb 28, 2013
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>Lets go ahead and show everyone the proof so we can nail the guy gus. People are asking me and I can't provide hard proof,get it out here buddy. I know you got it.
well lets see 69 yrs old =SS, MEDICARE , 28 yrs SELF SERVING,= VA BENEFITS , PENSION, GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE, I don't understand why he wants less government when he is full of it. crap too. how that tommy I mean joe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 31 min Austrian Expat 439
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Who are trying to... 6,413
Dunkirk Economic Development Agency 12 hr Bodine 5
A House Divided 14 hr wendy 6
Happy Labor Day America 19 hr Proud American 1
Traquan nance 19 hr Al sharton 16
Dunkirk salaries 23 hr Frankie 14
•••
•••
Dunkirk Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dunkirk Jobs