"you know your from Dunkirk if you..."

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#85 Feb 22, 2013
feel the urge to correct spelling on topix so your life has meaning

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#86 Feb 22, 2013
forget your wallet and it doesn't matter because you have no money or drivers license anyways.
batman

Dunkirk, NY

#87 Feb 22, 2013
Sometimes I sign in as gusinski. If I brag about living the good life in "Florida" just assume it's me, batman of course,
Molly P

Dunkirk, NY

#88 Feb 22, 2013
When you ask a girl out for a date, and she has to ride on the handle bars.There's your sign!
Molly P

Dunkirk, NY

#89 Feb 22, 2013
When you finally decide to mow the lawn, and you find a car!
batman

Dunkirk, NY

#90 Feb 22, 2013
Florida is great! I'm loving it down here. Just cruising around on my golf cart. Shorts and short sleeve shirt.
Molly P

Dunkirk, NY

#91 Feb 22, 2013
Robin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another alias for gusinski. Anyone remember "batman"? Some old fart hating on DK and "moving" to Florida to live the good life. What a clown this Gusinski is. The closest you're getting to Florida or North Carolina is in your topix dreams! "atta boy batman" lol LOSER!!!
OMG is this true? stashu Gusinski changes his name to make himself look better on Dunkirk topix? Yikes!
Big Ben

Dunkirk, NY

#92 Feb 22, 2013
Molly P wrote:
<quoted text>OMG is this true? stashu Gusinski changes his name to make himself look better on Dunkirk topix? Yikes!
Yes it appears that he does. funny stuff huh
Big Yank

Fredonia, NY

#93 Feb 22, 2013
OMG is this true? joe white changes his name to make himself look better on Dunkirk topix? Yikes!
Confused

Dunkirk, NY

#94 Feb 22, 2013
Hey Stashu Gusinski, how's North Carolina, I mean Florida, I mean DUNKIRK... Ahhahaha :o
Don

Fredonia, NY

#95 Feb 22, 2013
Big Yank wrote:
OMG is this true? joe white changes his name to make himself look better on Dunkirk topix? Yikes!
Don't know Val does he.
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#96 Feb 22, 2013
You know you're from Dunkirk if...
Your favorite possession is an empty 6-pack of Koch's beer bottles.
gusinski

Bartow, FL

#97 Feb 23, 2013
Confused wrote:
Hey Stashu Gusinski, how's North Carolina, I mean Florida, I mean DUNKIRK... Ahhahaha :o
it's me Gusinski, can't you tell. i live in dunkirk, n.c. and sunny florida. i do travel alot. obama takes good care of me. my card works everywhere i go. better then my amex. card. life is good.
gusinski

Bartow, FL

#98 Feb 23, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>So now Gusinski lives in sunny Florida? Lol, oh tell us more Gus. What kind of golf cart is it? top of the line I bet.
it's a club car. not new, but got my eye on a pretty new red one. as soon as my income credit income tax check gets here. i love my homes.
Confused

Dunkirk, NY

#99 Feb 23, 2013
atta boy batman!
gusinski

Bartow, FL

#100 Feb 23, 2013
Confused wrote:
atta boy batman!
who's batman????
Big Hank

Dunkirk, NY

#101 Feb 23, 2013
gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>who's batman????
The Dark knight, caped crusader, ring a bell? Everyone knows who batman!
gusinski

Bartow, FL

#102 Feb 23, 2013
Big Hank wrote:
<quoted text>The Dark knight, caped crusader, ring a bell? Everyone knows who batman!
you mean like our obama. he's my hero.
azt

Fredonia, NY

#103 Feb 23, 2013
If you're 45 years old and ride a bicycle every day,starting at first ward falcons and finish at barts.DO TO DWIS!!
mingya

Fredonia, NY

#104 Feb 23, 2013
If you call into work sick and go down to da clubs all day!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
900 new jobs 25 min American 6
who agrees that welfare should be moved outta d... 14 hr Gilbert 7
BJ's ( the bar) (Jun '10) 19 hr jt olean 21
larry spacc petition 23 hr Snob gobbler 7
im a junkie Wed Joe 44
Concerning Wed blahhhh1234 2
Verizon 4G LTE issues in downtown Fredonia Feb 9 VZWissue 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages