"you know your from Dunkirk if you..."
Glenn

Fredonia, NY

#65 Feb 21, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
complain about ny state gas prices, ny taxes ,the county executive, the governor , the weather, cost to heat the house , the county home, pot holes, the slums lords, welfare recipients , the freeloaders . no jobs , Yet you still live there.... sad very sad.
Your ruin of what was a fun discussion with your horses*** and yes I am talking about you gusinski or whatever your freaking name is. That goes for you as well Hammer and Heisenberger. Bunch of little kids masquerading as adults. Grow up!
Hammer

Dunkirk, NY

#66 Feb 21, 2013
Glenn wrote:
<quoted text>Your ruin of what was a fun discussion with your horses*** and yes I am talking about you gusinski or whatever your freaking name is. That goes for you as well Hammer and Heisenberger. Bunch of little kids masquerading as adults. Grow up!
Ok GUMP! Many many names.
Big Phil

Dunkirk, NY

#67 Feb 21, 2013
Lol wrote:
Can you imagine the mindset of these two? Hopefully their loved ones keep a very close eye on them as they should not be left unsupervised for any period of time. Please do us all a favor and turn off their computer. Trying to find the ON button should keep them busy for a while. WOW
I can't help but imagine ape-men drooling on their keyboards.
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#68 Feb 21, 2013
Big Phil wrote:
<quoted text> I can't help but imagine ape-men drooling on their keyboards.
Exactly, must be the Neandalthals are feeding. They haven't posted in over twenty minutes.
Reallynow

Buffalo, NY

#69 Feb 21, 2013
You know you're from Dunkirk when you spell "you're" "your", lol!!!
Molly P

Dunkirk, NY

#70 Feb 21, 2013
You know you're from Dunkirk when, You go to your family reunion, and meet your soulmate. lol
Mike

Fredonia, NY

#71 Feb 21, 2013
You try to get a bus trip to go to an airbase in Ohio and you cancel it because no one signs up.
Mike

Fredonia, NY

#72 Feb 21, 2013
Challenging someone to debate in front of an audience in the Gazebo at Barker Common.
Glenn

Fredonia, NY

#73 Feb 21, 2013
Mike wrote:
Challenging someone to debate in front of an audience in the Gazebo at Barker Common.
Your ruin of what was a fun discussion with your horses*** and yes I am talking about you gusinski or whatever your freaking name is. That goes for you as well Hammer and Heisenberger. Bunch of little kids masquerading as adults. Grow up!
Glenn

Fredonia, NY

#74 Feb 21, 2013
Mike wrote:
You try to get a bus trip to go to an airbase in Ohio and you cancel it because no one signs up.
joej

Orchard Park, NY

#75 Feb 21, 2013
when fredonia people use to live in dunkirk,know moved to fredonia and are stuck up
gusinski

Bartow, FL

#76 Feb 21, 2013
joej wrote:
when fredonia people use to live in dunkirk,know moved to fredonia and are stuck up
were smart enough to move to sunny florida like i said i would do and did. 80 and sunny. short sleeves, pants, and tanned. pulled a 8.5 lb. bass out yesterday. no lis. just hop in my golf cart and go. rubber worms, no snags, no smell, clean all day long. love it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#77 Feb 21, 2013
atta boy batman !
No you didnt

Danielson, CT

#78 Feb 21, 2013
Molly P wrote:
You know you're from Dunkirk when, You go to your family reunion, and meet your soulmate. lol
wow Hahahahaja
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

#79 Feb 22, 2013
gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>were smart enough to move to sunny florida like i said i would do and did. 80 and sunny. short sleeves, pants, and tanned. pulled a 8.5 lb. bass out yesterday. no lis. just hop in my golf cart and go. rubber worms, no snags, no smell, clean all day long. love it.
So now Gusinski lives in sunny Florida? Lol, oh tell us more Gus. What kind of golf cart is it? top of the line I bet.
Ronald

Fredonia, NY

#80 Feb 22, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
want to take your wife to MacDonalds for Valentine's day, and she says she's tired of the same place so you take her to the one in Silver Creek.
when you think there is a McDonalds in Silver Creek and spell it MacDonalds.
Robin

Dunkirk, NY

#81 Feb 22, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
atta boy batman !

Yet another alias for gusinski. Anyone remember "batman"? Some old fart hating on DK and "moving" to Florida to live the good life. What a clown this Gusinski is. The closest you're getting to Florida or North Carolina is in your topix dreams! "atta boy batman" lol LOSER!!!

Location hidden

#82 Feb 22, 2013
actually believed mitt romney would be president of the USA.

Location hidden

#83 Feb 22, 2013
are walking to church on sunday and some out of towner gives you 2 dollars because you look like a homeless person.

Location hidden

#84 Feb 22, 2013
ask the burger king cashier if they would take less for their value meal...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have anyone who bought steroids or HGH from China? (Jan '14) Jun 26 realist 7
News Annual Civil War battle rained out in Westfield Jun 26 Stuart M 1
What happened to soccer topic (Apr '14) Jun 24 PSG 48
lol Jun 23 lol 12
joyce mitchel Jun 21 realist 2
News Empty plot still pains ex-owners Jun 21 Drunkarico dave 3
Dunkirk Drug Busts Jun 21 mad as hell 15
More from around the web

Dunkirk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE