|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

stashu gusinski wrote:
complain about ny state gas prices, ny taxes ,the county executive, the governor , the weather, cost to heat the house , the county home, pot holes, the slums lords, welfare recipients , the freeloaders . no jobs , Yet you still live there.... sad very sad.
Your ruin of what was a fun discussion with your horses*** and yes I am talking about you gusinski or whatever your freaking name is. That goes for you as well Hammer and Heisenberger. Bunch of little kids masquerading as adults. Grow up!
Hammer

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Glenn wrote:
<quoted text>Your ruin of what was a fun discussion with your horses*** and yes I am talking about you gusinski or whatever your freaking name is. That goes for you as well Hammer and Heisenberger. Bunch of little kids masquerading as adults. Grow up!
Ok GUMP! Many many names.
Big Phil

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Lol wrote:
Can you imagine the mindset of these two? Hopefully their loved ones keep a very close eye on them as they should not be left unsupervised for any period of time. Please do us all a favor and turn off their computer. Trying to find the ON button should keep them busy for a while. WOW
I can't help but imagine ape-men drooling on their keyboards.
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Big Phil wrote:
<quoted text> I can't help but imagine ape-men drooling on their keyboards.
Exactly, must be the Neandalthals are feeding. They haven't posted in over twenty minutes.
Reallynow

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

You know you're from Dunkirk when you spell "you're" "your", lol!!!
Molly P

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

You know you're from Dunkirk when, You go to your family reunion, and meet your soulmate. lol
Mike

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

You try to get a bus trip to go to an airbase in Ohio and you cancel it because no one signs up.
Mike

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Challenging someone to debate in front of an audience in the Gazebo at Barker Common.
Glenn

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
Challenging someone to debate in front of an audience in the Gazebo at Barker Common.
Your ruin of what was a fun discussion with your horses*** and yes I am talking about you gusinski or whatever your freaking name is. That goes for you as well Hammer and Heisenberger. Bunch of little kids masquerading as adults. Grow up!
Glenn

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
You try to get a bus trip to go to an airbase in Ohio and you cancel it because no one signs up.
joej

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

when fredonia people use to live in dunkirk,know moved to fredonia and are stuck up
gusinski

Bartow, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

joej wrote:
when fredonia people use to live in dunkirk,know moved to fredonia and are stuck up
were smart enough to move to sunny florida like i said i would do and did. 80 and sunny. short sleeves, pants, and tanned. pulled a 8.5 lb. bass out yesterday. no lis. just hop in my golf cart and go. rubber worms, no snags, no smell, clean all day long. love it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

atta boy batman !
No you didnt

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Molly P wrote:
You know you're from Dunkirk when, You go to your family reunion, and meet your soulmate. lol
wow Hahahahaja
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>were smart enough to move to sunny florida like i said i would do and did. 80 and sunny. short sleeves, pants, and tanned. pulled a 8.5 lb. bass out yesterday. no lis. just hop in my golf cart and go. rubber worms, no snags, no smell, clean all day long. love it.
So now Gusinski lives in sunny Florida? Lol, oh tell us more Gus. What kind of golf cart is it? top of the line I bet.
Ronald

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

stashu gusinski wrote:
want to take your wife to MacDonalds for Valentine's day, and she says she's tired of the same place so you take her to the one in Silver Creek.
when you think there is a McDonalds in Silver Creek and spell it MacDonalds.
Robin

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

stashu gusinski wrote:
atta boy batman !

Yet another alias for gusinski. Anyone remember "batman"? Some old fart hating on DK and "moving" to Florida to live the good life. What a clown this Gusinski is. The closest you're getting to Florida or North Carolina is in your topix dreams! "atta boy batman" lol LOSER!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

actually believed mitt romney would be president of the USA.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

are walking to church on sunday and some out of towner gives you 2 dollars because you look like a homeless person.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

ask the burger king cashier if they would take less for their value meal...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Dunkirk Forum right now

Search the Dunkirk Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
News on Monday about Lakeview Shock 2 hr Paul 36
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Wake up 6,368
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 20 hr Gravity Pete 670
clarion hotel 21 hr marauder 4
Review: Shults Resale Center (Nov '13) Tue Dutchess 9
Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt (Jun '06) Tue opps drop the soap again 2,985
Weird 50 year old paperboy Tue FrankMashino 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dunkirk Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dunkirk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE