"you know your from Dunkirk if you..."

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#185 Mar 24, 2013
mountain man wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/media/ set/?set=a.10200212576987270.2 191545.1537575292&type=1
picture of joe w on right .
looks rather feminine , suprised he doesn't have lipstick on....
ROFL

Fredonia, NY

#186 Mar 24, 2013
I always figured Joe wore a bra and panties.
daclub

Horseheads, NY

#187 Mar 24, 2013
If life is going to da clubs and talking SHHT about the rest of the world.
William

Farmington, MI

#188 Mar 24, 2013
daclub wrote:
If life is going to da clubs and talking SHHT about the rest of the world.
I can only imagine all of the theft from da clubs! Cha-ching!

Location hidden

#189 Mar 25, 2013
are stupid enough to hope a thread goes away because it has your picture on it.
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#190 Mar 25, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
Is that really you and why would you want your picture to go away? I didn't realize Obama had an identical twin. Why would you call yourself stupid? Never mind it's all falling into place now?

Location hidden

#191 Mar 26, 2013
mountain man wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/media/ set/?set=a.10200212576987270.2 191545.1537575292&type=1
picture of joe w on right .
what a dork ! lolol
huhhh

Bethesda, MD

#192 Mar 26, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
You know you are from Dunkirk when you are a FAT PIG who hasnt had DICK in YEARS!!!!!!!
Tom

Fredonia, NY

#193 Mar 26, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
what a dork ! lolol
The pictures are from Paul Taddio's facebook page and none are of Joe,he took the pictures along with countless others. You are a blatant liar!

Location hidden

#194 Mar 26, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>The pictures are from Paul Taddio's facebook page and none are of Joe,he took the pictures along with countless others. You are a blatant liar!
I have on good info that is joe w in that picture , also mountainman found him not I no lie here joe.
Tom

Fredonia, NY

#196 Mar 26, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
I have on good info that is joe w in that picture , also mountainman found him not I no lie here joe.
Joe is a friend of mine and he is not in any of those pictures except one of the group photos not included in this batch. You really need to stop with the lies and yes I will say that to your face rick.

Location hidden

#197 Mar 26, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Joe is a friend of mine and he is not in any of those pictures except one of the group photos not included in this batch. You really need to stop with the lies and yes I will say that to your face rick.
ok cheese factory 7 pm tomorrow no holds barred , loser leaves town... rules are there are no rules.
boohoo

Horseheads, NY

#198 Mar 26, 2013
FKK JOE W.
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#199 Mar 27, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Joe is a friend of mine and he is not in any of those pictures except one of the group photos not included in this batch. You really need to stop with the lies and yes I will say that to your face rick.
ignore him Tom,he has been caught in so many lies that people really should feel sorry for his condition. Posting pictures of Paul Taddio,Sam Mancuso and his wife,and Joe Kuzera and his wife and knowingly claiming one is of Joe only further illustrates his sad mental state. He wants attention which if he seeks it on this site shows a lack of it in his real life. I'm sure that help is available for him at the resource center but someone needs to get him there. Maybe the person with the rather limited vocabulary skills from Fredonia could help.
dunkirk dweebs

United States

#200 Mar 27, 2013
Tom wrote:
Rick who? and I bet you wont say it to Ricks face, you pansy.
Big John

Fredonia, NY

#201 Mar 27, 2013
dunkirk dweebs wrote:
<quoted text> Rick who? and I bet you wont say it to Ricks face, you pansy.
making yourself look even more stupid if that's possible gusinski. Who is the ONLY person to ever use the word PANSY on topix numerous times? Care to guess? lol PS put up some more lies,fun to read!

Location hidden

#202 Mar 27, 2013
Big John wrote:
<quoted text>making yourself look even more stupid if that's possible gusinski. Who is the ONLY person to ever use the word PANSY on topix numerous times? Care to guess? lol PS put up some more lies,fun to read!
http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/316/31647...

another picture of joe deny this !
Big John

Fredonia, NY

#203 Mar 27, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/316/31647...
another picture of joe deny this !
dunkirk dweebs wrote:
<quoted text> Rick who? and I bet you wont say it to Ricks face, you pansy.
making yourself look even more stupid if that's possible gusinski. Who is the ONLY person to ever use the word PANSY on topix numerous times? Care to guess? lol PS put up some more lies,fun to read!

Location hidden

#204 Mar 27, 2013
I took a big crap in a Big john...
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#205 Mar 28, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
I took a big crap in a Big john...
When your all arse like you, you need a big one. Did you manage to not crap all over the floor this time? The welfare office sanitation engineer is getting pissed off about you doing that!lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Adding jobs, enthusiasm 3 hr Terry 2
News Brocton Woman Charged With Abandoning Now-Decea... Mon opinion 9
Fantauzzi Funeral Home (Apr '13) Aug 28 HA HA 58
MISSING: Patricia "SAM" Laemmerhirt age 26 (May '09) Aug 27 John Doe 70
David Pagan Aug 26 Realist 21
The Bills Aug 26 Realist 9
Jermiekah Aug 25 GibsMeDat 2

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance