StarkFistOfRemoval wrote:
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
The truth hurts I guess.
President Obama 2012

High Point, NC

#23 Dec 6, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>The truth hurts I guess.
and with that thinking that's why you lose elections , you do get what you deserve, keep it up joe alot more elections ahead. HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY !!
tomorrow I want to do something special on here so I was thinking about doing a montage of past posts to commemorate THE WONDERFUL VICTORY OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA OVER neuter romney .

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#24 Dec 6, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>The truth hurts I guess.
Sensible republicans (oxymoron, I know) have all rejected that crybaby "WAAAAHHHH, Obama bought the election with free cell phones!!" crap as soon as it was floated. Only you moronic Teahadists are sticking to that nonsense.

Keep crying, your tears are delicious and your paranoid delusions guarantee the death of your stupid cult.
Jack

Fredonia, NY

#25 Dec 6, 2012
StarkFistOfRemoval wrote:
<quoted text>
Sensible republicans (oxymoron, I know) have all rejected that crybaby "WAAAAHHHH, Obama bought the election with free cell phones!!" crap as soon as it was floated. Only you moronic Teahadists are sticking to that nonsense.
Keep crying, your tears are delicious and your paranoid delusions guarantee the death of your stupid cult.
Finally caught you not changing your gusinski name back. BUSTED!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#26 Dec 6, 2012
He posts lots of lies as well
Clyde10

Cleveland, OH

#27 Dec 6, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Finally caught you not changing your gusinski name back. BUSTED!
What are you talking about?
Stark's posts read nothing like gusinski's posts.
Where do you see that Stark was "caught no changing your gusinski name back." I'm not even sure what that means. Is that english?

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#28 Dec 6, 2012
I'm guessing Jack/Ralph/Joe/Whoever was home schooled by creationist Teabaggers who think education is for snobs and devil worshipers. Thankfully, their kind has just about run out their 15 minutes on the political scene and will soon disappear into irrelevancy.

Good riddance.
President Obama 2012

High Point, NC

#29 Dec 6, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Finally caught you not changing your gusinski name back. BUSTED!
Jack talk thai , Jack talk thai ral well.
President Obama 2012

High Point, NC

#30 Dec 6, 2012
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
Stark's posts read nothing like gusinski's posts.
Where do you see that Stark was "caught no changing your gusinski name back." I'm not even sure what that means. Is that english?
maybe it was the waaaaah thing , anyway Jack doesn't know Jack.
DEM

Fredonia, NY

#31 Dec 12, 2012
Desi wrote:
Let me s'plain why the dems won. People have gotten more stupid as time goes on. Family values and morals are a thing of the past. People can murder and no one cares. People can steal from others and no one cares. People can have garbage mouths and show zero respect and no one cares. Get my drift? its all about what big government can give you. That's the way the dems think. Who wouldnt vote for that? Your entertainers refer to obama as a savior. Savior? As long as the republicans maintain that one should work hard and have family values......the party is all but done. Hey if the government wants to give me free stuff then I will take it. understand, Lucy?
Herein in this full reason The Republican Party lost: They have NO FAITH in the American People. The strength of this nation, OUR government and its Constituion is THE PEOPLE. When you start a defense of the Party of Loons and it reads like this: it is the reason you lost. Your not intelligent enough to not insult the Americna People and expect our vote. God are you slow. Your warped view of the great nation and her people is YOUR WEAKNESS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unregistered Vehicles (Nov '11) 4 hr Donna ULTA 34
save a lot 5 hr Donna ULTA 17
Laura Wozniak 15 hr Mr and Mrs G 1
Turn the old Brooks into a second County jail. 23 hr dave 3
do you find hispanics to be very rude? (Apr '14) Fri KimbaxKitty12345 67
Not a control board Fri boo 7
City DPW Director Resigns? Sep 22 timeisfire 15

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance