Communist Party Endorses Obama For 2012

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#23 Oct 11, 2012
Clifford1969 wrote:
<quoted text>
You ask me what my proof is? Oh, yeah, well, what isn't your proof?????????
What the hell are you babbling about, now?
gusinski

High Point, NC

#24 Oct 11, 2012
Clifford1969 is hammer thats why he makes no sense . Starkyour conversing with an imbecile ... and he hasto go to the library to use a computer .
so be it 39

Seffner, FL

#25 Oct 11, 2012
Clifford1969 wrote:
<quoted text>
You ask me what my proof is? Oh, yeah, well, what isn't your proof?????????
How very sad. It isn't the idea that since Obama IS a communist and that you are a leftist that you too are a communist. The main item is, you will be voting for a marxist, communist ideological POTUS. That's a fact. Point being you haven't vetted him, it's quit evident. If you had, then yes, your sympathy lies on that plain.

Now if you would, send the facts that contradict his Marxist, communist leanings, also, the vetted appointees he made to his administration. You have heard the phrase, "if it walks like a duck, quakes like a duck, it must be a duck."

Don't hurt yourself in responding, you might get a hernia, you know, all that straining.

Location hidden

#26 Oct 11, 2012
Wow, you clearly know almost nothing about Marxism or Communism.

Feel free to list the specific policies of the Obama administration that you contend are Communist or Marxist...

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#27 Oct 12, 2012
Im gonna start an organization called the baby-punchers and we will immediately support Romney. Baby-Punchers for Romney PAC. Romney must support Baby-Punching because the Baby-Puncher Party supports him!

Location hidden

#28 Oct 12, 2012
Since republicans believe that life begins at conception, and ends at birth, I think they'd be o.k. with that PAC.

I wonder when we'll get to see that list of communist policies enacted by the Obama administration... I'm sure it will contain thoughtful analysis and thorough citation.
American

Fredonia, NY

#29 Oct 12, 2012
StarkFistOfRemoval wrote:
Since republicans believe that life begins at conception, and ends at birth, I think they'd be o.k. with that PAC.
I wonder when we'll get to see that list of communist policies enacted by the Obama administration... I'm sure it will contain thoughtful analysis and thorough citation.
Did the communist party endorse Obama,yes or no? If they did,why do you think they did? If they did not,end of discussion correct? If they did indeed endorse the Obama ticket I submit it must be somewhat in alignment with thier ideals correct?
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#30 Oct 12, 2012
If the candidates are defined by those who endorse them (something over which they have no control), then Romney has his own issues.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/p...

Location hidden

#31 Oct 12, 2012
American wrote:
<quoted text>Did the communist party endorse Obama,yes or no? If they did,why do you think they did? If they did not,end of discussion correct? If they did indeed endorse the Obama ticket I submit it must be somewhat in alignment with thier ideals correct?
Like I said at the beginning of this thread, if being endorsed by communists makes Obama a communist, then being endorsed by Penn State child molester Jerry Sandusky makes Mitt Romney a child molester.

Since republicans use the communist cold war bogeyman to scare votes out of stupid people, OF COURSE the communist party is going to endorse their opponents.

Now, how about showing us which communist agenda items have been advocated by Obama?
American

Fredonia, NY

#32 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Like I said at the beginning of this thread, if being endorsed by communists makes Obama a communist, then being endorsed by Penn State child molester Jerry Sandusky makes Mitt Romney a child molester.
Since republicans use the communist cold war bogeyman to scare votes out of stupid people, OF COURSE the communist party is going to endorse their opponents.
Now, how about showing us which communist agenda items have been advocated by Obama?
Don't be so stupid,does Sandusky advocate the overthrow of our system of government? Get real! You and the "clyde 10" character are so out in left field it's a joke. Obamas little buddys that run down and snuggle up to Hugo and others ought to give you pause about the "bogeyman" BS. The communist party for one is real,not some fictious bogeyman. Taking money from hardworking folks to "level"the playing field by giving it to the lazy people is a step in what direction? Notice I said lazy people. Now read your second paragraph and tell me,did the RNC force the communist party to endorse Mitt?
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#33 Oct 12, 2012
American wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so stupid,does Sandusky advocate the overthrow of our system of government? Get real! You and the "clyde 10" character are so out in left field it's a joke. Obamas little buddys that run down and snuggle up to Hugo and others ought to give you pause about the "bogeyman" BS. The communist party for one is real,not some fictious bogeyman. Taking money from hardworking folks to "level"the playing field by giving it to the lazy people is a step in what direction? Notice I said lazy people. Now read your second paragraph and tell me,did the RNC force the communist party to endorse Mitt?
The American Communist Party is a complete non-entity. It has no political power and very few members. There is about as much of a chance of the Communist party influencing an election in the United States (let alone actually overthrowing the government) as there is of you writing something intelligent.

In case you haven't noticed, the one communist country in the world with any real international power -- China -- has spread its influence, not through communist doctrine or inciting "people's revolutions," but through capitalism. Get your head out of the 1950's and look around. Maybe, then you'll gain some idea of what the world in the 21st Century actually looks like.

Location hidden

#34 Oct 12, 2012
American wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so stupid,does Sandusky advocate the overthrow of our system of government? Get real! You and the "clyde 10" character are so out in left field it's a joke. Obamas little buddys that run down and snuggle up to Hugo and others ought to give you pause about the "bogeyman" BS. The communist party for one is real,not some fictious bogeyman. Taking money from hardworking folks to "level"the playing field by giving it to the lazy people is a step in what direction? Notice I said lazy people. Now read your second paragraph and tell me,did the RNC force the communist party to endorse Mitt?
Obama supports the overthrow of the US government? Citation please.

Obama's "little buddies" are "snuggling up to" Hugo Chavez? Citation please.

As for the RNC "forcing" the communist party to endorse Mitt... What the hell are you talking about? American citizens, no matter what party they belong to, have the right to vote, and can endorse anyone they want to. Since the republicans keep mentioning them as villains, as though they are even still relevant, it's not surprising that they would endorse Mitt's opponent.

Your description of everyone who is poor as "lazy" is a broad and stupid generalization. The leveling of the playing field is the idea of making everyone play by the same set of rules. We've spent far too many years providing too many advantages to the extremely wealthy at the expense of the middle class and poor. "Taking money from hard working folks" and "giving it to the lazy people" is a lame, demonstrably false right wing talking point that has no basis in reality.

The GOP's bumper sticker talking points are tired and dishonest.

How's that list of communist agenda items that Obama is advocating coming along?
American

Fredonia, NY

#35 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Obama supports the overthrow of the US government? Citation please.
Obama's "little buddies" are "snuggling up to" Hugo Chavez? Citation please.
As for the RNC "forcing" the communist party to endorse Mitt... What the hell are you talking about? American citizens, no matter what party they belong to, have the right to vote, and can endorse anyone they want to. Since the republicans keep mentioning them as villains, as though they are even still relevant, it's not surprising that they would endorse Mitt's opponent.
Your description of everyone who is poor as "lazy" is a broad and stupid generalization. The leveling of the playing field is the idea of making everyone play by the same set of rules. We've spent far too many years providing too many advantages to the extremely wealthy at the expense of the middle class and poor. "Taking money from hard working folks" and "giving it to the lazy people" is a lame, demonstrably false right wing talking point that has no basis in reality.
The GOP's bumper sticker talking points are tired and dishonest.
How's that list of communist agenda items that Obama is advocating coming along?
You and your buddy clyde 10 sure know how to twist someones words,I'll give you that. Where did I say Obama wants to overthrow the government? Where did I say all poor people are lazy? You need to go to work for Debbie Schultz Wasserman for sure. How many lies has she been caught in to date? What the hell list are you asking me about?
so be it 39

Seffner, FL

#36 Oct 12, 2012
Wow, you clearly know almost nothing about Marxism or Communism.
Feel free to list the specific policies of the Obama administration that you contend are Communist or Marxist...
Well, guess you're not going to answer the question on vetting, If I were you and the stance in which you take, I'd jump around too. Have a nice day.....Oh, If and when you decide to answer the vetting question we might be able to continue the discussion fully. The questions like Policies, the fundamentally changing of our system, his affects he has made on this nation. So, until then, have a nice day.

Location hidden

#37 Oct 12, 2012
American wrote:
<quoted text>You and your buddy clyde 10 sure know how to twist someones words,I'll give you that. Where did I say Obama wants to overthrow the government? Where did I say all poor people are lazy? You need to go to work for Debbie Schultz Wasserman for sure. How many lies has she been caught in to date? What the hell list are you asking me about?
Where did you say those things? Right in the post I quoted.

The list I'm waiting for is the list of items on the communist agenda that the Obama administration is trying to make law. You and "so be it 39" keep making the accusation. You said "If they did indeed endorse the Obama ticket I submit it must be somewhat in alignment with thier ideals correct?"

You're both making accusations and then demanding that we prove them false. In the United States, that's not how it works. You're making the accusations, you provide the proof.

Location hidden

#38 Oct 12, 2012
so be it 39 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, guess you're not going to answer the question on vetting, If I were you and the stance in which you take, I'd jump around too. Have a nice day.....Oh, If and when you decide to answer the vetting question we might be able to continue the discussion fully. The questions like Policies, the fundamentally changing of our system, his affects he has made on this nation. So, until then, have a nice day.
YOU'RE making the accusation, YOU provide the proof.
Clifford 1969

Fredonia, NY

#39 Oct 12, 2012
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
The American Communist Party is a complete non-entity. It has no political power and very few members. There is about as much of a chance of the Communist party influencing an election in the United States (let alone actually overthrowing the government) as there is of you writing something intelligent.
In case you haven't noticed, the one communist country in the world with any real international power -- China -- has spread its influence, not through communist doctrine or inciting "people's revolutions," but through capitalism. Get your head out of the 1950's and look around. Maybe, then you'll gain some idea of what the world in the 21st Century actually looks like
..........There is a big difference between American market capitalism and China's state sponsored capitalism!...Communism still rules the Chinese economic system....(no free and open elections,no human rights,no regulations,no enviromental policies,no political watch dogs.....The Chinese form of capitalism allows them to focus the massive power of the entire government to do whatever they want with no questions asked!... Government intervention also allows China to dump products at well below market prices...When the U.S. complains the Chinese will make a very polite concession with some kind of slippery loophole in it, apologize and then go along with doing whatever they wanted!......The term "Chinese capitalism" has only gained the ability to morph itself into looking and acting more like the west!........."Get your head out of the 1950's and look around. Maybe, then you'll gain some idea of what the world in the 21st Century actually looks like"..........Ah,you may want to revisit that!
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#40 Oct 12, 2012
Clifford 1969 wrote:
<quoted text> ..........There is a big difference between American market capitalism and China's state sponsored capitalism!...Communism still rules the Chinese economic system....(no free and open elections,no human rights,no regulations,no enviromental policies,no political watch dogs.....The Chinese form of capitalism allows them to focus the massive power of the entire government to do whatever they want with no questions asked!... Government intervention also allows China to dump products at well below market prices...When the U.S. complains the Chinese will make a very polite concession with some kind of slippery loophole in it, apologize and then go along with doing whatever they wanted!......The term "Chinese capitalism" has only gained the ability to morph itself into looking and acting more like the west!........."Get your head out of the 1950's and look around. Maybe, then you'll gain some idea of what the world in the 21st Century actually looks like"..........Ah,you may want to revisit that!
Way to miss the point, moron.
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#41 Oct 12, 2012
But, I guess I shouldn't expect too much from someone who asks "and your proof isn't?"
so be it 39

Seffner, FL

#42 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>
YOU'RE making the accusation, YOU provide the proof.
You've been evading the question, so,... go bother someone else that will accept your nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ellis Renfroe 51 min dindu 1
Nick shelley 3 hr Winning 1
Did someone get hit by a car Tuesday near Portl... 7 hr Table tennis 2
Rosas will split Lake Erie and lead Dunkirk res... (Nov '15) Jun 26 Falcon follower 27
Vote For Donald Trump Jun 25 Help 9
Any dogging spots in Chautauqua county? Jun 25 Winning 7
Dunkirk CDBG worker quits Jun 23 Ajd 2

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages