First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jandino

United States

#1 May 25, 2011
Hey what do u people think about the new kinsmen motorcycle club ky dads the owner
yup

Fredonia, NY

#2 May 25, 2011
i think there is another topic already started...doesn't appear that people think it's good! how can your dad be the owner of a motorcycle "club" ?
yoMomma

Dunkirk, NY

#3 May 25, 2011
jandino wrote:
Hey what do u people think about the new kinsmen motorcycle club ky dads the owner
tell daddy to fix the left side of the front of the building.
tommy

Dunkirk, NY

#4 May 27, 2011
he might own the bldg. but not the club stupid
right

Fredonia, NY

#5 May 27, 2011
oh they got owned...by some black guy from buffalo who kicked most of there a sses..i hear one black guy and five or more kingsmen...so they had to stab him before he beat them all...sound like a bunch of p ussys to me...got kicked out of the black section of buffalo...what does that tell you?
hay u

Dunkirk, NY

#6 May 29, 2011
wait till the queensmen come to dunkirk.also my friend billy thats billy jack gets here he's coming with 2 case's of flour an u know the rest of the story.clean up dunkirk hah lol clean them selve's up first ya think.
biker

Dunkirk, NY

#7 Jun 21, 2011
they will be closing 4th street and having a big party saturday...open to the public...why dont all you that talk shit come down and see what real nice guys and gals these people really are....and yes the city is letting them close the street for this get together

Since: Nov 10

Dunkirk, NY

#8 Jun 21, 2011
biker wrote:
they will be closing 4th street and having a big party saturday...open to the public...why dont all you that talk shit come down and see what real nice guys and gals these people really are....and yes the city is letting them close the street for this get together
Do you know what time it starts?
workin man

Bowmansville, NY

#9 Jun 21, 2011
biker wrote:
they will be closing 4th street and having a big party saturday...open to the public...why dont all you that talk shit come down and see what real nice guys and gals these people really are....and yes the city is letting them close the street for this get together
No, they will not be closing 4th street. The council is voting on the loudspeaker and the party is in the back of the building. Shows how much you know...
catalarge

Dunkirk, NY

#10 Jun 21, 2011
GypsyRt66 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what time it starts?
According to the Council agenda it will run from 2PM to 6PM. You can find that on the City webb site or in the paper where I shaw it. And yes they will not close off 4th street.

Since: Nov 10

Dunkirk, NY

#11 Jun 22, 2011
catalarge wrote:
<quoted text>According to the Council agenda it will run from 2PM to 6PM. You can find that on the City webb site or in the paper where I shaw it. And yes they will not close off 4th street.
Thanks for the info ~
DanO

Geneseo, NY

#13 Jul 7, 2011
Dunkirk was always such a nice town all through the 70's & 80's. I spent a lot of time there and always considered it a top shelf destination. Would get a hotel room, spend a long weekend fishing walleyes on the lake all day and enjoy the restaurants and taverns at night. Great folks in Dunkirk. Haven't been there in a long time.
Dunkirk turned shady and seedy in the 90's. Lots of minority riff raff moving in. Had my truck & trailer messed with more than once while out on the lake all day. Truck broken in to at the launch and at the motel at night, vandalized, gear stolen. I don't go to Dunkirk anymore.
Dunkirk should count itself lucky to have a club like the Kingsmen as their new neighbors. They will do what the police can't and the police will gladly look the other way. No more big money lawsuits against the city claiming police brutality, etc. as the gangstas keep right on with their thug life baloney. They are about to get their skulls cracked and driven right out of town.
You should have the courtesy to at least thank them when they do.
aint saying

Dunkirk, NY

#14 Jul 7, 2011
oh give it up nothing wrong with bikers... give them a chance
Dusty Teeth

United States

#15 Jul 7, 2011
Must be different Kingsmen than the ones I see around. Unless by "clean up", you mean having white guys selling the drugs and assaulting people. Big improvement. Keep up the good work Dunkirk.
Dkkres

Fredonia, NY

#16 Jul 7, 2011
DanO wrote:
Dunkirk was always such a nice town all through the 70's & 80's. I spent a lot of time there and always considered it a top shelf destination. Would get a hotel room, spend a long weekend fishing walleyes on the lake all day and enjoy the restaurants and taverns at night. Great folks in Dunkirk. Haven't been there in a long time.
Dunkirk turned shady and seedy in the 90's. Lots of minority riff raff moving in. Had my truck & trailer messed with more than once while out on the lake all day. Truck broken in to at the launch and at the motel at night, vandalized, gear stolen. I don't go to Dunkirk anymore.
Dunkirk should count itself lucky to have a club like the Kingsmen as their new neighbors. They will do what the police can't and the police will gladly look the other way. No more big money lawsuits against the city claiming police brutality, etc. as the gangstas keep right on with their thug life baloney. They are about to get their skulls cracked and driven right out of town.
You should have the courtesy to at least thank them when they do.
Dunkirk has a much different police Dept. now----much better now and led by competent people.
GypsyRt66

Dunkirk, NY

#17 Jul 7, 2011
DanO wrote:
Dunkirk was always such a nice town all through the 70's & 80's. I spent a lot of time there and always considered it a top shelf destination. Would get a hotel room, spend a long weekend fishing walleyes on the lake all day and enjoy the restaurants and taverns at night. Great folks in Dunkirk. Haven't been there in a long time.
Dunkirk turned shady and seedy in the 90's. Lots of minority riff raff moving in. Had my truck & trailer messed with more than once while out on the lake all day. Truck broken in to at the launch and at the motel at night, vandalized, gear stolen. I don't go to Dunkirk anymore.
Dunkirk should count itself lucky to have a club like the Kingsmen as their new neighbors. They will do what the police can't and the police will gladly look the other way. No more big money lawsuits against the city claiming police brutality, etc. as the gangstas keep right on with their thug life baloney. They are about to get their skulls cracked and driven right out of town.
You should have the courtesy to at least thank them when they do.
So, did they take it upon themselves to come into Dunkirk, or were they requested by someone?
ya know

Fredonia, NY

#18 Jul 8, 2011
GypsyRt66 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, did they take it upon themselves to come into Dunkirk, or were they requested by someone?
refer to post #5
FXSTI

Dunkirk, NY

#19 Jul 8, 2011
ya know wrote:
<quoted text>refer to post #5
whynot just go down there and ask them about it? insted of talking shit hiding behind your computer? thats the diff between the 1%ers and the other 99%...SYLK
ya know

Fredonia, NY

#20 Jul 8, 2011
FXSTI wrote:
<quoted text>whynot just go down there and ask them about it? insted of talking shit hiding behind your computer? thats the diff between the 1%ers and the other 99%...SYLK
don't need to ask..heard all about it! and do you even know what a 1%er is? cuz i'm sure you're not one!!!
Dusty Teeth

United States

#21 Jul 8, 2011
I run into various members in two or three locations around the county from time to time. They aren't cleaning anything up. They are no better than the dirtbags that you think are ruining Dunkirk. Their being here is just another setback in the improvement of this city. You'll see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Manufacturing right here in our backyard 16 hr Reaper 7
DPW Director rigs City Auction 17 hr commentor 100
Best musician from this area (May '09) Sun Tiny Tim 100
100 Pakistan families being moved into downtown... Sun Tiny Tim 12
lakeview shock (Feb '12) Sun Pazzo 45
Adelino Gonzalez- dunkirk councilman Sun Tony 7
Blasdell pizza Jan 14 The Chef 11

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages