New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,705 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

talk about crazy

Yonkers, NY

#17573 Jan 2, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
obama juice
No, Romney rum.

Since: Feb 08

Yamashitacho, Japan

#17574 Jan 2, 2013
Statue of Liberty Is Symbol of Japan's Conspiracy

http://book.geocities.jp/japan_conspiracy/010...

Most Americans are completely deceived by the Japanese imperial clan.

The conspiracy is so artful and insidious.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17575 Jan 2, 2013
fukuda wrote:
Statue of Liberty Is Symbol of Japan's Conspiracy
http://book.geocities.jp/japan_conspiracy/010...
Most Americans are completely deceived by the Japanese imperial clan.

The conspiracy is so artful and insidious.
We love Mr. Romney-san; he send many American jobs to China and make many Chinese businesses wealthy! Mr. Romney believe in NAFTA and global-economy, not silly American patriotism!
shang mama

Pompano Beach, FL

#17576 Jan 2, 2013
Shang guan rui em wrote:
<quoted text>
We love Mr. Romney-san; he send many American jobs to China and make many Chinese businesses wealthy! Mr. Romney believe in NAFTA and global-economy, not silly American patriotism!
son shang only happy obama re'lected so he marry gay boyfriend. shang get kicked out USA for welfare fraud. shang not nice

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17577 Jan 2, 2013
Shang guan rui em wrote:
<quoted text>
San son there is only one obama vomit, he in da white house

Sam

North Tonawanda, NY

#17578 Jan 2, 2013
Love Ny ers- NOT

Location hidden

#17579 Jan 2, 2013
Sam wrote:
Love Ny ers- NOT
King Obama

United States

#17581 Jan 3, 2013
Long live the king! Easily the smartest president ever. I wonder if Cuomo or Hillary will be president in 2016. Maybe Biden?

So much for these trolls on here who spent all of 2012 saying Romney would win! Christie will have a heart attack or go into a diabetic coma, you can forget him in 2016.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#17582 Jan 3, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
obama juice
"Obama juice"... gee, in hindsight, that sounds sort of gay, doesn't it? I mean, I'd like to state that I don't want to be sprayed with Obama juice or anything like that. What I mean to say is that, I don't think about Obama in a gay way or a anything like that. I mean, he's handsome and everything, don't get me wrong, and - if I was gay - I'd certainly....

I've said too much.

Location hidden

#17583 Jan 3, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama juice"... gee, in hindsight, that sounds sort of gay, doesn't it? I mean, I'd like to state that I don't want to be sprayed with Obama juice or anything like that. What I mean to say is that, I don't think about Obama in a gay way or a anything like that. I mean, he's handsome and everything, don't get me wrong, and - if I was gay - I'd certainly....
I've said too much.
How about "obarna juice" LMAO, what a silly troll
u d f

Salamanca, NY

#17589 Jan 3, 2013
Red Rumney lost, get over it, stfu for the next 3 years you'll get your chance to talk about how bad Obama did again soon enough, the world keeps turning, why not look at the date of this topic and move on? obama vomit... obsession issues more like it

Location hidden

#17590 Jan 3, 2013
u d f wrote:
Red Rumney lost, get over it, stfu for the next 3 years you'll get your chance to talk about how bad Obama did again soon enough, the world keeps turning, why not look at the date of this topic and move on? obama vomit... obsession issues more like it
Liberals , leftists and other democrats will nor stifle the voice of truth, although the truth may abrade your soul, it will also set you free, from your idol worship of obama. If I have to listen to obama, you can listen to his Vomit, or not.

Location hidden

#17591 Jan 4, 2013
u d f wrote:
You're right, I do have a significant OCD issue when it comes to Obama; its like I can't let go of the election! I listen to FOX News and believe every stupid bu11shit "fact" that the far right spits out...birthers, Benghazi conspiracies...hell, I even believed that Obama got to the Weather Service to have the RNC's convention cancelled!!!! That's how freakin' sick I am!

I mean, the level of my mental illness has reached staggering proportions. I simply cannot accept the fact that Mitt Romney was a terrible candidate who only had the best interests of a few wealthy Americans at heart. I can't convice myself to stop being a douchebag who doesn't care about the well-being of my fellow man.

Seriously...have you read some of the trash that I write?

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

#17592 Jan 4, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, I do have a significant OCD issue when it comes to Obama; its like I can't let go of the election! I listen to FOX News and believe every stupid bu11shit "fact" that the far right spits out...birthers, Benghazi conspiracies...hell, I even believed that Obama got to the Weather Service to have the RNC's convention cancelled!!!! That's how freakin' sick I am!
I mean, the level of my mental illness has reached staggering proportions. I simply cannot accept the fact that Mitt Romney was a terrible candidate who only had the best interests of a few wealthy Americans at heart. I can't convice myself to stop being a douchebag who doesn't care about the well-being of my fellow man.
Repent, Change your name,Write him a letter saying how sorry you are, copy it and mail one to Mr O and the other to Mr rich .
xd

Location hidden

#17593 Jan 4, 2013
xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Repent, Change your name,Write him a letter saying how sorry you are, copy it and mail one to Mr O and the other to Mr rich .
xd
I shall repent, good sir! I will endeavor to keep Christmas in my heart the whole year through, and I will stop masturbating so much.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

#17594 Jan 4, 2013
What about the letter, and you need to post the letter too.

Location hidden

#17595 Jan 4, 2013
xdrunk wrote:
What about the letter, and you need to post the letter too.
I shall sign it with my own tears.

Location hidden

#17596 Jan 4, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree the fraud o-b-a-r-n-a vomit writes nothing but liberal trash. He is a water boy for obama. He used to worship Al Jazeera Gore, until he realized what a fossil fuel consuming glutton he was, a true hypocrite of the limosine liberal cabal.

Location hidden

#17597 Jan 4, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
I shall repent, good sir! I will endeavor to keep Christmas in my heart the whole year through, and I will stop masturbating so much.
Bringing you one obama vomit each time you write, silly skunk.

Location hidden

#17598 Jan 4, 2013
I'm gay.

Wow...it feels good to finally admit that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two part-timers will go full-time Jan. 4 19 hr Fatso 7
could it be yolanda bindics or lori bova? (Sep '06) 22 hr Smh 319
Area Police (Jun '11) Tue Henu 39
p&g foods Tue PandG Patron 7
Dunkirk Murder Suspect In Custody (Apr '11) Dec 10 Knows what is real 39
Poverty Welfare and Illness Dec 8 WTF 2
no animal cruelty officer? Dec 7 Carb 2
Dunkirk Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web