Obamas warped vision of transparency

Posted in the Dunkirk Forum

Cliff Fiscalinski

Fredonia, NY

#1 Jan 4, 2013
You asked for,you voted for it(some of you)and you sure got it! http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/03/ob...
Cliff Fiscalinski

Fredonia, NY

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Gestapo(EPA)set back on their heels. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/03/vi...
President Obama 2013

High Point, NC

#3 Jan 4, 2013
I ordered out for pizza last night and I don't mind saying that Domino's is the best we have in "high point" wish we had a Lena's anywho 2 large 1 topping pizza's for 17 bucks not to bad I might say.
President Obama 2013

High Point, NC

#4 Jan 4, 2013
oh That was without the coupon .
Cliff Fiscalinski

Fredonia, NY

#6 Jan 4, 2013
President Obama 2013 wrote:
I ordered out for pizza last night and I don't mind saying that Domino's is the best we have in "high point" wish we had a Lena's anywho 2 large 1 topping pizza's for 17 bucks not to bad I might say.
Was the pizza cold when it got down there on 2nd street?
President Obama 2013

High Point, NC

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Cliff Fiscalinski wrote:
<quoted text>Was the pizza cold when it got down there on 2nd street?
sorry not second street, but it was cold they had a new driver start in November and he's still learning, his Name is Mitt Romney, seems he wants to keep all the maps in a binder instead of using gps. I guess he's a little behind the times .. He said he's got big plans when he becomes manager the first thing he is going to do is get rid of anchovies on day number one.
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#8 Jan 6, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Obama is a Squatter he's warped as a Pesident worse than Bush
TRyin to b a bills fan

Fredonia, NY

#9 Jan 6, 2013
PLEASEEE turn off fox news, get oxygen, breathe deeply and go outside for fresh air try earning a degree insetad of your HSD or GED and then come back to comment
HUH

Fredonia, NY

#10 Jan 7, 2013
TRyin to b a bills fan wrote:
PLEASEEE turn off fox news, get oxygen, breathe deeply and go outside for fresh air try earning a degree insetad of your HSD or GED and then come back to comment
You might want to turn off the Obama propaganda channel,you'd be surprised what a clear mind can do. Then again one must have a mind---oh never "mind" Don.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katherine Pizzolanti, Owner of Pizzolanti's Far... (Dec '10) 4 hr john billittier 3
Two part-timers will go full-time Jan. 4 7 hr wondering 17
Gov. funds green energy two local wind turbine ... Fri DFT 21
p&g foods Fri NoWay 17
Alex micro penis mancuso Thu Ok so 4
could it be yolanda bindics or lori bova? (Sep '06) Wed friend of family 328
The Observer prints an honest headline Dec 22 the mare 2
Dunkirk Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dunkirk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dunkirk News, Events & Info