i want to open a new bingo hall??????...

i want to open a new bingo hall????????? should i ?

Posted in the Dunkirk Forum

COMMUNITY ADVOCATE

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jun 20, 2010
I WANT A NEW VIBRANT ACTIVE NEW GAME BINGO HALL FOR WEDNESDAY THURSDAY AND SATURDAY BINGO? IM GOING TO TRY AND OPEN ONE UP SEE IF THE CITY WILL LETME AND I WILL DO IT NON PROFIT OR DONATION WISE TO SOME CHARITIES WITH A 50 PERCENT PROFIT FOR ME REST WILL BE PUT BACK TO OUR COMMUNITY ? SHOULD I? LET ME KNOW THEY HAVE NEW BINGO GAMES TWILIOGHT BINGO WHERE YOUPLAY UNDER BLACK LIGHTS MORE YOUTHFUL BINGO AND OTHER GAMES FOR ELDERS BIGGER PAY OUTS YEA ITLL BE MORE TO GET IN BUT EVER1 WANTS A BIGGER PAY LIKE 200 PER GAME EVERY GAME AND 16 GAMES PR THE NIGHT? DO LIKE A SENECA NATION THING HERE MAYBE THATS A START TO A SMALL SLOT CASINO AND A FEW TABLES ? WHY NOT ? ANSWERS??????????
dumbkirk

Fredonia, NY

#2 Jun 20, 2010
If I were you I'd try to start a little smaller.I hear they need a new window cleaner on the back of the short bus........
old-timer from the hills

Fredonia, NY

#3 Jun 20, 2010
Bingo is a dying game, and starting new ones will not help..First off, nobody gets paid or makes a personal profit from the operation of gaming..Since you are so computer-smart, spend an hour and visit the New York State gaming people at < www.racing.state.ny.us > and study the rules and regulations.. You'll be in for a rude awakening and learning experience....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 May 3, 2013
Sound a great! I am also playing bingo games at Texas Charity Bingo, a Bingo hall in Texas. It's really great way to donate some money for charity.
I Wish

Fredonia, NY

#5 May 4, 2013
Will you accept EBT cards? Smoking allowed? Alcohol served? If so you gots a winner.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 May 4, 2013
COMMUNITY ADVOCATE wrote:
I WANT A NEW VIBRANT ACTIVE NEW GAME BINGO HALL FOR WEDNESDAY THURSDAY AND SATURDAY BINGO? IM GOING TO TRY AND OPEN ONE UP SEE IF THE CITY WILL LETME AND I WILL DO IT NON PROFIT OR DONATION WISE TO SOME CHARITIES WITH A 50 PERCENT PROFIT FOR ME REST WILL BE PUT BACK TO OUR COMMUNITY ? SHOULD I? LET ME KNOW THEY HAVE NEW BINGO GAMES TWILIOGHT BINGO WHERE YOUPLAY UNDER BLACK LIGHTS MORE YOUTHFUL BINGO AND OTHER GAMES FOR ELDERS BIGGER PAY OUTS YEA ITLL BE MORE TO GET IN BUT EVER1 WANTS A BIGGER PAY LIKE 200 PER GAME EVERY GAME AND 16 GAMES PR THE NIGHT? DO LIKE A SENECA NATION THING HERE MAYBE THATS A START TO A SMALL SLOT CASINO AND A FEW TABLES ? WHY NOT ? ANSWERS??????????
I knew a farmer who had a dog and bingo was his name
Farmer

Fredonia, NY

#7 May 4, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew a farmer who had a dog and bingo was his name
I knew a dog who had a pollock and it's name was stashu.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 May 4, 2013
Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>I knew a dog who had a pollock and it's name was stashu.
S.T.A.S.H.U and stashu was his name....
Elizabeth gabbard

Lake Worth, FL

#9 Sep 21, 2013
I would like to start a bingo hall in Florida I just dont know how to go about it and what you need to do and how much you need to start up and about a loan I work for a bingo hall now and we here a new game we play in Florida that I would like to take on my own thank you and please try to help me and direct me the right way
Bootleggers Daughter

Winchester, KY

#10 Dec 11, 2015
To the person who wanted to start the Bingo Hall did U ever start one? I'm also considering this.... And need some direction

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dunkirk High School 1 hr Shirley 3
Reed this weekend 11 hr keith 2
judge drag (Jun '10) Sun Denae9 43
Famous Hair Sun Pixie 1
Brittany and Matt Sun Dunkirk first 17
dk bandits (Jun '13) Sat Miguel Q 345
News Body of missing man found (Jun '06) Feb 17 Sad 59

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages