Edna I. Gonzalez

Jun 15, 2013 Full story: Observer

Edna I. Gonzalez, 61, of Dunkirk died Friday evening at home. She was born Aug. 4, 1951 in Guayama, Puerto Rico, the daughter of Maximina Castorie Santiago of Buffalo and the late Angel L. Castorie.

Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 17, 2013
Descansa en paz, hermana.
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#2 Jun 18, 2013
The Bible teaches, death is our enemy and we inherited sin and death from Adam, it was the second Adam, Jesus that ransomed or redeemed mankind from that inherited eternal death. John 3:16

Jesus taught the dead are sleeping or resting in peace,
they are conscious of nothing, and they will be awakened by Jesus in the Judgement day.
John 11:11 Ecclesiastes 9:5

John 5:25-29
Revelation 20:12,13
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#3 Jun 18, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
The Bible teaches, death is our enemy and we inherited sin and death from Adam, it was the second Adam, Jesus that ransomed or redeemed mankind from that inherited eternal death. John 3:16
they are conscious of nothing, and they will be awakened by Jesus in the Judgement day.
If Jesus ransomed or redeemed mankind from inherited eternal death WHY is this in the Bible?

Many of those who sleep in the dust
of the earth will awake,
some to eternal life,
and some to shame and eternal contempt.
Daniel 12:2
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#4 Jun 18, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
scums like you JW only show love in your mouths
ahe died from hunger,manutritious, not heatlhy daily food because none of you helped her in her daily young life to have food on the table and preach full pionerring time in Watchtower Service

I was special pioneer overseas for 8 years, none of you gave me any breakfast,or dinner,or shoes,
without of outsider none JW I would be dead from hunger and cold long time agao
my faith allow me to pee on your faken leadership Lies collecting millions,but leaving alone poor hungry pioneers,or misionaries

heel with such organization having nothing to do with GODS AGAPE LOVE

you guys only worry about yourselves,own fat bellies, bank accounts,Lies, and control poor JW if they sin and disfallowship

this f.....organization JW is one more abominable wicked devil spirit activity leaded by Hipocrities and simple Liars

even RCC feed own missionaries never leave them alone.

but you help at this time,when nobody needs your help and compassion

when someone JW needs help for real,
NONE OF YOU FUCKERS IS FIRST TO HELP YOUR FELLOW BROTHER OR SISTER,

AND NOW THIS YOUNG 61 YEARS WOMEN DIE WITHOUT OF ANY SALVATION,ANY GRACE, JUST WAS LIVING AS JW FOR NOTHING IN VAIN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Direct TV charging $2.00 for Regional Sports Ne... (Mar '13) 3 hr no more increases 28
apartment/house rentals in fredonia dunkirk area 4 hr A Friend 3
Unsolved Murders in Dunkirk 19 hr WantsJustice 4
Danny wayyt 20 hr moonbeam 5
Faithful Followers (Apr '14) Thu JP McMurphy 91
What happened to soccer topic (Apr '14) Wed Pele 31
Animal Officer Feb 25 Tim fartons 8

Winter Storm Watch for Chautauqua County was issued at February 27 at 2:38PM EST

Dunkirk Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dunkirk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:12 pm PST