Four charged in city drug bust

Apr 20, 2010 Full story: Observer 65

Four Dunkirk residents are facing drug charges after an investigation by undercover agents on Monday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Baby

Marcus Hook, PA

#1 Apr 23, 2010
Its not safe for some of us.
Baby

Marcus Hook, PA

#2 Apr 23, 2010
4 was charge ?
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#4 Apr 23, 2010
life without parole period!!!!
gusinski

High Point, NC

#5 Apr 23, 2010
joe white wrote:
life without parole period!!!!
For Marijuana ?? was this their first offense? glad you have all the facts judge Joe white, especially when thats all I hear you talk about.
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#6 Apr 23, 2010
gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
For Marijuana ?? was this their first offense? glad you have all the facts judge Joe white, especially when thats all I hear you talk about.
if i was judge joe,i don't care if it was their first offense. i suppose a murders first offense is ok too huh? these people destroy peoples lifes and they get bigger and bigger next selling herion and so on. i have no tolerance for that,none whatsoever. the jury will decide guilt or innocence and if guilty they get a nice long spell in the slammer period!
ABC

Dunkirk, NY

#7 Apr 23, 2010
Punish to the full extent of the law! The City of Dunkirk needs to send a clear message that we will not longer tolerate thugs and dealers in our city. time for us to TAKE BACK OUR CITY!!!! I beleive we can make Dunkirk great again and getting drugs off the streets is the best place to start.
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#8 Apr 23, 2010
ABC wrote:
Punish to the full extent of the law! The City of Dunkirk needs to send a clear message that we will not longer tolerate thugs and dealers in our city. time for us to TAKE BACK OUR CITY!!!! I beleive we can make Dunkirk great again and getting drugs off the streets is the best place to start.
roger that ABC!
gillmasonman fl

Tampa, FL

#9 Apr 23, 2010
Again... the drug prob. to me seem's to be nothing but a politicol chess match.... if the american govt. really wanted drugs of the street , theyd pass laws like turkey and some middle east countries have...10 years first offense for selling the garbage...life for the second...we would not have near the prob. crime... etc.but would hundreds of thous. out of work...domino effect...the list is almost endless if you think about how many occupations are unfortunatley fueled by the drug trade, and leagle sys....sp....
Drugkirk

Fredonia, NY

#10 Apr 24, 2010
gillmasonman fl wrote:
Again... the drug prob. to me seem's to be nothing but a politicol chess match.... if the american govt. really wanted drugs of the street , theyd pass laws like turkey and some middle east countries have...10 years first offense for selling the garbage...life for the second...we would not have near the prob. crime... etc.but would hundreds of thous. out of work...domino effect...the list is almost endless if you think about how many occupations are unfortunatley fueled by the drug trade, and leagle sys....sp....
If you came back to visit you'd be happy to see the drug busts going down in town.It's getting real ganster here.
You wouldn't beleive what some of the old neighborhoods look like.
Theres also a whole infux of people that move here to reap the states benefits and they have no respect for anyone or anything here.
Hopefully the new welfare office will stay in Jamestown and it will take some of the scum with it.
Theres allot of great people here in Dunkirk that like living here and they deserve better than sharing with crackheads.
gusinski

High Point, NC

#11 Apr 24, 2010
joe white wrote:
<quoted text>if i was judge joe,i don't care if it was their first offense. i suppose a murders first offense is ok too huh? these people destroy peoples lifes and they get bigger and bigger next selling herion and so on. i have no tolerance for that,none whatsoever. the jury will decide guilt or innocence and if guilty they get a nice long spell in the slammer period!
Joe your comparing a capital offense to a misdemeanor smoking marijuana that wacked!! I mean lets throw away a college students life because he smoked, your missing a gear or something.
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#13 Apr 24, 2010
gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe your comparing a capital offense to a misdemeanor smoking marijuana that wacked!! I mean lets throw away a college students life because he smoked, your missing a gear or something.
i'm sorry gus but it's not legal. if a college person smoked dope they obviously did not get a very good education. my gears all mesh gus,i'm tired of the "give me a break" crowd! you either are a member of society or you are not,no excuses! we are going to let these idiots that deal in drugs get away with it? first offense? bullshit,put all of them in the slammer!!! i have no tolerance for anyone who deals in drugs,got it, 0 tolerance!!!!!
gusinski

High Point, NC

#14 Apr 24, 2010
haven't answered my question joe, Life without parole for a misdemeanor, a bit harsh for a lapse in judgment? what next, life in prison for parking in a handicap zone. Use some common sense.
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#15 Apr 24, 2010
gusinski wrote:
haven't answered my question joe, Life without parole for a misdemeanor, a bit harsh for a lapse in judgment? what next, life in prison for parking in a handicap zone. Use some common sense.
dealing in drugs is not a lapse in judgement,it is a conscious decision knowing what that crap does to people. the penalty does not fit the crime gus and you need to understand what i'm trying to say. where do you draw the line? second ofense, third offense or what. make the punishment severe in the first place and some people will not participate in the first place. it should not be a misdemeanor, it should be a felony! does the stuff going on down on our southern border sound or look like a misdemeanor. no tolerance,no second chances,deal in drugs and face the consequences!
actnow

Dunkirk, NY

#16 Apr 26, 2010
ABC wrote:
i totally agree. the first step in taking back our city is to let them migrate to jamestown and get rid of the welfare. the people that run the city of dunkirk have to take out the trash or dunkirk will never prosper, it will continue to get worse by the day like it has for the last for the last 20 years!
zzz

Buffalo, NY

#17 Apr 26, 2010
what an adult does with their body is their own business. you fascist pricks need to move out of our free country.
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#18 Apr 26, 2010
zzz wrote:
what an adult does with their body is their own business. you fascist pricks need to move out of our free country.
not when what you do with your body directly threatens the rest of us!
zzz

Buffalo, NY

#19 Apr 26, 2010
how does me smoking weed affect you?
zzz

Buffalo, NY

#20 Apr 26, 2010
its none of your business if i smoke weed in the privacy of my own home. it my right to my pursuit of happiness. period. stop being a fascist.
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#21 Apr 26, 2010
zzz wrote:
how does me smoking weed affect you?
if you don't understand the criminally of that garbage and how it gets here i guess you must be smoking something. your smoking that crap contributes to deaths down on our southern border!!
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#22 Apr 26, 2010
zzz wrote:
its none of your business if i smoke weed in the privacy of my own home. it my right to my pursuit of happiness. period. stop being a fascist.
if thats what you need to feel happy i strongly suggest you seek mental health care as soon as possible!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,463
A dunkirk/fredonia families plea for help. 3 hr juju 19
Club 35 Sun Club Med 7
stashu gusinski Sun the marauder 7
VOTING Against Tom Reed Sun the mayor 3
Council Person at Large Quits! Sun ImaLesbianatHeart 12
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sun Jeff 16,795
Dunkirk Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Dunkirk Jobs

Dunkirk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE