Best Restaurant in town!
Fredonia Foodie

Horseheads, NY

#22 Jul 11, 2013
Dunkirk has some nice eateries. Forgive my subpar geography skills if I name a couple Fredonia places; I'm not sure of the exact addresses of some places.

Some top eateries are: Demetris and The White Village, Pizz Village, and Azteca at the Tops Markets strip mall. My favorite Fredonia restaurants are Sullivan's, Brick Room, Ellicottville Brewery, Upper Crust Bake House and Bob Evans.
joe whyite

Brecksville, OH

#23 Jul 11, 2013
I LIKE taking advantage of senior discounts and getting free coffee and whatever else business's offer . I hate to spend my own money on things .
joe whyite

Brecksville, OH

#24 Jul 11, 2013
Im so tight I need motor oil between my butt cheeks to keep from squeaking .
hollywood

Horseheads, NY

#25 Jul 13, 2013
Why bother talking about good restaurants in Dunkirk or Fredonia. There are none worth talking about!!
Fredonia Foodie

Horseheads, NY

#26 Jul 13, 2013
hollywood wrote:
Why bother talking about good restaurants in Dunkirk or Fredonia. There are none worth talking about!!
There is some really great food in Dunkirk-Fredonia. Don't forget about Central Station and the taqueria-Latino place on Lakeshore Drive across from the Clarion. And pizza, fingers and subs around here are fantastic: Pizza Village, Campi's, Lena's.

Chiavettas chicken is a regional delight and places like the Dog House do delicious catered meals and fish frys.

The food around here is worth talking about AND seeking out.
hollywood

Horseheads, NY

#27 Jul 13, 2013
Fredonia Foodie wrote:
<quoted text>
There is some really great food in Dunkirk-Fredonia. Don't forget about Central Station and the taqueria-Latino place on Lakeshore Drive across from the Clarion. And pizza, fingers and subs around here are fantastic: Pizza Village, Campi's, Lena's.
Chiavettas chicken is a regional delight and places like the Dog House do delicious catered meals and fish frys.
The food around here is worth talking about AND seeking out.
Sounds like you really need to get out town a little bit more. As far as pizza, fingers, wings and subs go, nothing around here compares to buffalo area. I'll give you Campi's . The best subs around here is Tuscany's. Everything else around here is mediocre at best!!!
jocko

Fredonia, NY

#28 Jul 13, 2013
dunkirks brick room is at the police station go to silver creek to the colony rest they are the best hear the white in is pretty good anything else in dk or fredonia is not worth you money go to lascalas in jamestown forgot roccos is also very good
Fredonia Foodie

Dunkirk, NY

#29 Jul 13, 2013
hollywood wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you really need to get out town a little bit more. As far as pizza, fingers, wings and subs go, nothing around here compares to buffalo area. I'll give you Campi's . The best subs around here is Tuscany's. Everything else around here is mediocre at best!!!
Tuscany IS fantastic and their subs are the best. Thank you for reminding me. Tuscany has superior customer service and a ton of choices for sub toppings plus white and whole wheat bread.

And I've never had pizza sauce and crust quite like Mary's Deli. Both are unique and delicious.

Buffalo food is great, too, but this is a thread for local recommendations.
hollywood

Horseheads, NY

#30 Jul 13, 2013
jocko wrote:
dunkirks brick room is at the police station go to silver creek to the colony rest they are the best hear the white in is pretty good anything else in dk or fredonia is not worth you money go to lascalas in jamestown forgot roccos is also very good
Rocco's is good, but very over priced. A very good Italian restaurant is pasquales in Derby. Also Franks sunny ITALY IN BUFFALO is also very good.
Fredonia Foodie

Horseheads, NY

#31 Jul 14, 2013
Been reading some really promising reviews of Jenna's Fourth Street Cafe... Can anybody give me a brief rundown of what they offer? I couldn't find a menu online but read they are open daily from 6 am to 2 pm with breakfast all day and also offer lunch.
Connoisseur

Fredonia, NY

#32 Jul 15, 2013
Bob Evans hands down,at least for breakfast. McDonalds is junk food and never found Joe's sandwich shop.
wwondering

North Tonawanda, NY

#33 Jul 16, 2013
For breakfast and lunches you cant beat Jennas 4th st cafe

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34 Jul 16, 2013
joes sandwich shop is on south roberts rd, caters to single teenage mothers.
what

Buffalo, NY

#35 Jul 16, 2013
Where is that? What are you talking about?
stashu gusinski wrote:
joes sandwich shop is on south roberts rd, caters to single teenage mothers.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#36 Jul 17, 2013
what wrote:
Where is that? What are you talking about?<quoted text>
south roberts rd, look for an RV parked on the property, and a I love ted nugent sign .. may of been closed by the board of health or child protection services. I haven't been by there in a while. oh bob evans is good and fredonia has lenna's pizza if you like pizza.
Fredonia Foodie

Horseheads, NY

#37 Jul 17, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
joes sandwich shop is on south roberts rd, caters to single teenage mothers.
Because everyone thinks teenage pregnancy is hilarious.
Connoisseur

Fredonia, NY

#38 Jul 18, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
south roberts rd, look for an RV parked on the property, and a I love ted nugent sign .. may of been closed by the board of health or child protection services. I haven't been by there in a while. oh bob evans is good and fredonia has lenna's pizza if you like pizza.
I think you might have a screw loose judging from your picture. Never was,according to the locals,any sandwich shop on Roberts road North or South.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#39 Jul 18, 2013
Connoisseur wrote:
<quoted text>I think you might have a screw loose judging from your picture. Never was,according to the locals,any sandwich shop on Roberts road North or South.
there was a nutty guy on here saying he made sandwiches for single moms and invited them to his sandwich palace . may of closed down due to health concerns, I think his menus were limited just like your intelligence .
Bar ooze

Jamestown, NY

#40 Jul 18, 2013
A Modest Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunkirk also has a Brick room? Where is it?
Check where the sun don't shine.
Bar ooze

Jamestown, NY

#41 Jul 18, 2013
Fredonia Foodie wrote:
<quoted text>
Because everyone thinks teenage pregnancy is hilarious.
It's not? They seem to think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What will it take for Dunkirk to thrive once ag... 9 hr joe 3
Mellisa Meadows Druggie 10 hr Wanksta 7
Which Rosas 15 hr Chris C 4
News Hablas espanol? City wants Spanish-speaking fir... Sun goback 4
Fiveash turd May 20 Billy 10
Robo robbed May 20 Chris C 4
This website is going to get sued May 20 Nicki 11

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages