Gambino and the water front?

Posted in the Dunkirk Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
black

Buffalo, NY

#1 Nov 15, 2012
That whole stretch of property was sold to Gambino on the same loans, I was told. Where is he now? who authorized that batch of loans
Dunkirk resident

Youngstown, NY

#10 Nov 16, 2012
He is doing more for the area than any of you that are sitting behind your computers making up lies and stories that you aparrently know nothing about.
gwf1960

Chandler, AZ

#12 Nov 17, 2012
None of us are in Gambino's position so we really don't know what his financial situation is or where the money came from, but I do think that former mayor frey got to greedy to show he could do a waterfront deal as part of his re-election campaign. Since for years everyone in Dunkirk has focused all the attention on the waterfront(at the expence of the rest of the city) I think city officials were to eager to throw money at Gambino without doing do diligence. The blame,if reports turn out to be true, lies with all city officials both past and present.
President Obama 2012

High Point, NC

#16 Nov 18, 2012
I have known Mr Gambino for numerous years and he is a very honest trustworthy man. his good bussiness savvy has led some to believe that they can be cowards on here and talk smack. go to his face and say it , I wouldn't be suprised if joe was one talking crap , biggest coward on here. Joe has an axe to grind as he lost a legal business deal with Mr gambino. justice prevailed .
Anonymous

North Tonawanda, NY

#18 Nov 18, 2012
He has told multiple people he has no intention of developing the property that was adjacent to Bertges his hope is to flip it...in case you haven't noticed no work has been done on the property and none is planned...
SMART

Bethesda, MD

#21 Nov 19, 2012
Gambino is smart if he backs out of the waterfront debacle. NRG closing, Carriage House closing, Cotts closing. The economy around here is pathetic, at best. I would never invest in this area and I think Gambino is smart enough to tknow this area is a waste of money.
Tim

Fredonia, NY

#28 Nov 19, 2012
President Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol joe !! Ill post it on here ok
not joe sorry but none the less we wait for for the post from you. Should we hold our collective breaths?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#43 Nov 21, 2012
I notice there are many posts removed from this thread.(just look at the post numbers)

What happened ?
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#44 Nov 21, 2012
Heisenberg49 wrote:
I notice there are many posts removed from this thread.(just look at the post numbers)
What happened ?
I have no clue(hee hee) Anyhow,hows the records search going?
OTB

Dunkirk, NY

#45 Nov 21, 2012
I was riding around the Dock the last few days and noticed people working on the marinas docks. Also I read in the legal section of the Observer were there's a auction for five boats coming up on Dec. 1st at the marina yard. It looks like Gambino is still around.

Location hidden

#46 Nov 21, 2012
Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>I have no clue(hee hee) Anyhow,hows the records search going?
Still waiting for you to provide the supposed link to check ANY and ALL court records that you claimed to exist.

Or are you just a bag of wind ?
WalktheWalk

Youngstown, NY

#47 Nov 21, 2012
of course..a chance to milk us for a little more money. That should be city money.
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#48 Nov 22, 2012
Heisenberg49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to provide the supposed link to check ANY and ALL court records that you claimed to exist.
Or are you just a bag of wind ?
Post#42 dummy,are you blind? Of course you can also use your search engine and type-COURT RECORDS as well.
teddy

Nashville, TN

#49 Nov 22, 2012
when I returned merry joe and the car were gone.
joe

Nashville, TN

#50 Nov 22, 2012
I did not have relations with that man ( hee hee )

Location hidden

#51 Nov 22, 2012
Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>Post#42 dummy,are you blind? Of course you can also use your search engine and type-COURT RECORDS as well.
You ARE a bag of wind just as predicted.
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#52 Nov 22, 2012
Heisenberg49 wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE a bag of wind just as predicted.
I guess you need someone to hold your hand and guide you during the process gusinski right. How many other places and names can you post from? If you need help looking at court records,simply call 1-800-Obama like you do for everything else you idiot.You and your friends like to post lies with zero proof and then blame it on the accused,typical!
beavis

Fredonia, NY

#53 Nov 22, 2012
hahahaha...gambino screwed joe...hahahahaha,good for the loudmout...hahahahha!
long ball hitter

Albany, NY

#54 Nov 22, 2012
beavis wrote:
hahahaha...gambino screwed joe...hahahahaha,good for the loudmout...hahahahha!
You are a butt-head. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
hammer

Nashville, TN

#55 Nov 22, 2012
long ball hitter wrote:
<quoted text>You are a butt-head. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
and you are a low ball hanger

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are you going to vote for in the County Exe... (Aug '13) 9 hr Power to The People 9
Do Not Re-Elect David Prince Town Justice (Aug '11) 9 hr SICKOFCRUDEPOWERP... 114
News City Man Charged Following Fredonia Burglary (Sep '15) 9 hr The Bull 13
Is the white inn still open(bar,dining room)? Jul 20 Dean woods 11
Nick shelley Jul 20 Gregarious 6
White inn krauza-less? Jul 20 Gregarious 1
showing boobs Jul 20 sister Pendulous ... 21

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages