scandals aplenty
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#1 Nov 13, 2012
First Libya,then Gen Petraeus and now Gen Allen. Nothing like having a great CEO and CinC right. Probably a great community organizer however. What else will come out now that he bought his way into the White House with handouts I wonder?
President Obama 2012

High Point, NC

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Hammer wrote:
First Libya,then Gen Petraeus and now Gen Allen. Nothing like having a great CEO and CinC right. Probably a great community organizer however. What else will come out now that he bought his way into the White House with handouts I wonder?
Sniffle Sniffle hammer OBAMA WON !! YES 4 MORE YEARS.. HAHAHHA
President Obama 2012

High Point, NC

#3 Nov 13, 2012
oh one more thing OBAMA WON THE ELECTION , 4 MORE YEARS LOLOLOLOLOL
Whatever

Bethesda, MD

#4 Nov 13, 2012
bye bye Chautauqua County
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#5 Nov 13, 2012
President Obama 2012 wrote:
oh one more thing OBAMA WON THE ELECTION , 4 MORE YEARS LOLOLOLOLOL
Yes Obama won and the lazies such as yourself won,and hard working Americans lost so for four more years you and your friends can suck off the Government teat. You should be pretty good at sucking off it,four years practicing right?
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Oh and now one of the FBI agents investigating Gen Petraeus has been relieved for improper conduct. What a joke played on the hard working American people by this President.
Clyde10

Cleveland, OH

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Hammer wrote:
You're all hypocrites. You refused to give Obama any credit, as Commander-in-Chief, for the mission that killed Osama bin Laden and other military successes -- claiming that it was the military that deserved all the credit. Now that the military has a scandal, you want to blame Obama instead of the military leaders involved.
Local 2693

Bethesda, MD

#8 Nov 13, 2012
kill them all
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're all hypocrites. You refused to give Obama any credit, as Commander-in-Chief, for the mission that killed Osama bin Laden and other military successes -- claiming that it was the military that deserved all the credit. Now that the military has a scandal, you want to blame Obama instead of the military leaders involved.
What a stupid statement. I thought it was Seal Team 6 that got the rat? Do you have any idea of when the search for this rat started. Go have fun with your ultra left propaganda crap! The military has a scandal,really? Who is in charge of the military and the CIA,donald duck? You might want to start 6th grade all over again.
Clyde10

Cleveland, OH

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>What a stupid statement. I thought it was Seal Team 6 that got the rat? Do you have any idea of when the search for this rat started. Go have fun with your ultra left propaganda crap! The military has a scandal,really? Who is in charge of the military and the CIA,donald duck? You might want to start 6th grade all over again.
You don't even recognize when you confirm your own inconsistency.
Here's what you just wrote, in a nutshell:
Even though Obama had no personal involvement in Petraeus's actions, he is responsible because he is in charge. And even though Obama had to personally authorize the bin Laden raid, he gets no credit because he didn't participate in the action.
Ralph

Fredonia, NY

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can sure tell a Obama man when they deflect yet another Obama blunder(AKA SCANDAL)because of a lack of leadership. Ought to make you proud you voted for him right? As was said so well by another person,Obama won and the hard working Americans lost. Libya,fast and furious, the CIA director,and Gen Allen! Hey change you can believe in. Whats next? Stay tuned!
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#13 Nov 13, 2012
What is the alleged "Obama blunder" with the Patreaus affair?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Ralph ??

Another Joe White topix alias.

ROFL
Ralph

Fredonia, NY

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Heisenberg49 wrote:
Ralph ??
Another Joe White topix alias.
ROFL
Gee mike you are so smart.
Ralph

Fredonia, NY

#16 Nov 13, 2012
Clyde10 wrote:
What is the alleged "Obama blunder" with the Patreaus affair?
You of course believe that Obama didn't know about this shortly after holder found out about it? What do you call that? Next excuse please. This is worse than watergate by far.
President Obama 2012

High Point, NC

#17 Nov 13, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>You of course believe that Obama didn't know about this shortly after holder found out about it? What do you call that? Next excuse please. This is worse than watergate by far.
but Obama is President and Mitt Romney isn't lololol
long

Dunkirk, NY

#18 Nov 14, 2012
obama is a beast
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#19 Nov 14, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>You of course believe that Obama didn't know about this shortly after holder found out about it? What do you call that? Next excuse please. This is worse than watergate by far.
How about answering a question for once? Obama wasn't banging her, Patreaus was. So, what do you contend Obama did?
Ralph

Fredonia, NY

#20 Nov 14, 2012
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about answering a question for once? Obama wasn't banging her, Patreaus was. So, what do you contend Obama did?
It's what he didn't do,are you telling me he didn't know about this when Holder knew about it? Oh please,tell that to Heistbeger 49,gusinski, or mike, they will buy into those lies since they all need the handouts. How freaking stupid! Are you really buying into the "President Obama was surprised" as put forth by the propaganda minister Carney?
sickofit

Fredonia, NY

#21 Nov 14, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>It's what he didn't do,are you telling me he didn't know about this when Holder knew about it? Oh please,tell that to Heistbeger 49,gusinski, or mike, they will buy into those lies since they all need the handouts. How freaking stupid! Are you really buying into the "President Obama was surprised" as put forth by the propaganda minister Carney?
who cares? it is what it is! 4 more years of obama this and obama that!NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City of Dunkirk fills two positions 1 hr Huh 1
muslim mosque on rt 60 by the thurway? (Nov '15) Sun Had enuff myself 27
Turn the old Brooks into a second County jail. Sun Eatmyshorts 4
Unregistered Vehicles (Nov '11) Sun Donna ULTA 34
save a lot Sun Donna ULTA 17
Not a control board Sep 23 boo 7
City DPW Director Resigns? Sep 22 timeisfire 15

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance