Dunkirk Catman to appear on channel 4...
Tellitlikeitis

Park Ridge, NJ

#75 Oct 29, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
First off yes he is a loon (a crazy person) no way around it and he's harming himself... I don't care if he's got a job this and that, he still needs to be locked up were he can get help. Little kids don't need to witness him walking down the street, while he's on his bike smacking himself and swearing for no apparent reason. Ill say it again I'm in no way supporting picking on him or tapping him and putting on the Internet that's wrong.
. So we should teach our kids that there are mean people out there, but not teach them that there are people with disabilities? you are ignorant if you think the only way someone can get help is by being locked up. Little kids have more to learn from this man than from ignorant people like you.
Liz

Park Ridge, NJ

#76 Oct 29, 2012
Vigilante wrote:
That is just awful. Those scumbags should be beaten for doing that. I wish that I knew which car dealership the one guy works for because I would arrange a protest there for them employing such a grit. Looked like a Ford dealership. I'm not from the area so if anyone knows don't be shy. The guy they harass works and does the best with hand he's dealt. Makes me sick and very angry.
Valone ford

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#77 Oct 30, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
First off yes he is a loon (a crazy person) no way around it and he's harming himself... I don't care if he's got a job this and that, he still needs to be locked up were he can get help. Little kids don't need to witness him walking down the street, while he's on his bike smacking himself and swearing for no apparent reason. Ill say it again I'm in no way supporting picking on him or tapping him and putting on the Internet that's wrong.
You are very ignorant when it comes to disabilities. Mentally challenged aka mental retardation are those that would hurt themselves like this, mentally ill do not have characteristics quite like mentally challenged....Miguel is a very nice respectable man with disabilities and as parents you should teach your children the world is made up of all kinds of people. Its children like yours that will be the next generation of bullying because they see Miguel as a 'loon' as you put it, please educate yourself on disabilities, your children could one day have a disability like mental illness. Mentally challenged usually is diagnosed after birth or soon after.
just saying

Fredonia, NY

#78 Oct 30, 2012
What everyone is failing to understand from what I've seen with my own two eyes he does this without bullies harassing him... Lets get that straight. Yeah he might be a good guy but obviously the help he is getting does not work christ he's blind from hitting himself ... When I say locked up I mean he needs intense help at a place that deals with mental issues. Basically better help. So what happens when he hits himself and a result something bad happens to him? Guarantee people will be saying he should of had better help. Guarantee!
really

Fredonia, NY

#79 Oct 30, 2012
that still is no reason for them to follow him around and provoke him to hit himself so they can put it on you tube...how would you like it if they followed your ignorant a ss around and put you on the tube? wouldn't that be hilarious? huh just saying?
just saying

Fredonia, NY

#80 Oct 30, 2012
really wrote:
that still is no reason for them to follow him around and provoke him to hit himself so they can put it on you tube...how would you like it if they followed your ignorant a ss around and put you on the tube? wouldn't that be hilarious? huh just saying?
Where in my posts do I say that following him around is right? I clearly say its not right over and over! So your just obviously a moron huh?
Liz

United States

#81 Oct 30, 2012
just saying wrote:
What everyone is failing to understand from what I've seen with my own two eyes he does this without bullies harassing him... Lets get that straight. Yeah he might be a good guy but obviously the help he is getting does not work christ he's blind from hitting himself ... When I say locked up I mean he needs intense help at a place that deals with mental issues. Basically better help. So what happens when he hits himself and a result something bad happens to him? Guarantee people will be saying he should of had better help. Guarantee!
unless you are the one following him around when he is hitting himself you don't know if he was provoked. Go find something better to stand your ground for. It's obvious you are uneducated and unaware of what tourettes is. Go look it up.
just saying

Fredonia, NY

#82 Oct 30, 2012
Liz wrote:
<quoted text>unless you are the one following him around when he is hitting himself you don't know if he was provoked. Go find something better to stand your ground for. It's obvious you are uneducated and unaware of what tourettes is. Go look it up.
I was pumping gas seen him roll up on his bike all fine, he goes into store when he comes out he basically starts hitting himself for no reason... My wife was in store she said nothing happened. I was bout to call the cops didn't know if he was on drugs or what... Now that this story aired he definitely needs more help plain and simple. That's all I'm trying to say. What's wrong with better help? Are you opposed to making his life better?
Liz

United States

#83 Oct 30, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I was pumping gas seen him roll up on his bike all fine, he goes into store when he comes out he basically starts hitting himself for no reason... My wife was in store she said nothing happened. I was bout to call the cops didn't know if he was on drugs or what... Now that this story aired he definitely needs more help plain and simple. That's all I'm trying to say. What's wrong with better help? Are you opposed to making his life better?
Lol. Ha ha ha no I'm opposed to locking up good people like Miguel and informing stupid people like you. Lol get a life. Miguel doesn't hit himself unprovoked, but how would anyone know that anyway. Your just not worth my time anymore. No reason trying to inform someone to dumb and ignorant to understand. Lol
just saying

Fredonia, NY

#84 Oct 30, 2012
Liz wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. Ha ha ha no I'm opposed to locking up good people like Miguel and informing stupid people like you. Lol get a life. Miguel doesn't hit himself unprovoked, but how would anyone know that anyway. Your just not worth my time anymore. No reason trying to inform someone to dumb and ignorant to understand. Lol
So your saying my very own two eyes lie? Lol okay keep thinking what you want to think... I seen what i seen... When something bad happens to him from harming himself you'll be one saying he should of got more help. Yes I'm glad the two idiots got charged and rightfully so.

Thanks for admitting he doesn't deserve a better life. Whats a few months of intense treatment/therapy going to hurt? Did you know there is no one medication that is helpful to all people with Tourettes , nor does any medication completely eliminate symptoms (look it up). Therefore I don't see a problem with locking him up (getting REAL help) his only real option for a better life.
yeah

United States

#85 Oct 30, 2012
He most certainly does hit himself. Whether he's provoked by a person or the site of certain things. Such as squirrels as well. I know the family. Mikey is the nicest Guy u will ever meet but I do agree he needs more professional help. The family was also offered help by someone I know who has the ability to find help for him. They turned her down. I'm glad those two idiots were caught for what they did. But it is a very scarey site to see him when he's in his fits. Especially for children.
Class of 83

United States

#86 Oct 31, 2012
If Lou ragouse does a back hand spring ill eat my hat
Liz

Jamestown, NY

#87 Oct 31, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
So your saying my very own two eyes lie? Lol okay keep thinking what you want to think... I seen what i seen... When something bad happens to him from harming himself you'll be one saying he should of got more help. Yes I'm glad the two idiots got charged and rightfully so.
Thanks for admitting he doesn't deserve a better life. Whats a few months of intense treatment/therapy going to hurt? Did you know there is no one medication that is helpful to all people with Tourettes , nor does any medication completely eliminate symptoms (look it up). Therefore I don't see a problem with locking him up (getting REAL help) his only real option for a better life.
LOL you have wonderful grammer for a 1st grader, "I seen what I seen" lol There is a medication that helps with Tourettes and exactly, medication does not eliminate tourettes so locking someone up is the answer huh. Atleast you looked it up. He would have a better life if people like you would leave him alone and stop making up stories about him. Try grammer check next time.
just saying

Fredonia, NY

#89 Oct 31, 2012
Lol yeah this Liz is a piece of work when all else fails lets attack the way someone types or says things... Your right Liz I see things, your right my eyes lied to me... I'm just making stuff up. Jesus lol.
what

Dunkirk, NY

#90 Oct 31, 2012
just saying wrote:
Lol yeah this Liz is a piece of work when all else fails lets attack the way someone types or says things... Your right Liz I see things, your right my eyes lied to me... I'm just making stuff up. Jesus lol.
It's spelled: you're. As in, you're trying to make the victim the culprit.
really

Fredonia, NY

#91 Oct 31, 2012
someone should find out when the police are going to charge them,record the arrest,and put it on you tube...wouldn't that be great!
Tellitlikeitis

United States

#93 Oct 31, 2012
just saying wrote:
Lol yeah this Liz is a piece of work when all else fails lets attack the way someone types or says things... Your right Liz I see things, your right my eyes lied to me... I'm just making stuff up. Jesus lol.
the way you say things is insight into the type of person you are. If you education level is of a first grader then maybe it is understandable why you think it's okay to post this poor mans name and talk about locking him up.
just saying

Fredonia, NY

#94 Oct 31, 2012
Tellitlikeitis wrote:
<quoted text>the way you say things is insight into the type of person you are. If you education level is of a first grader then maybe it is understandable why you think it's okay to post this poor mans name and talk about locking him up.
Lmao The news posted his name for thousands... Incase you forgot. What's wrong with better help and treatment? No one seems to have an answer... Besides leave him alone, when I know for a fact it's not just bullies, lets just stop with this "it's only when he's provoked" his own brother said he can't control his anger. Even with bullies, if he has the right treatment and help he may not be harming himself and control his anger. It appears he or his family has refused intense help, and most people on here believe they should do nothing. Now if he's gone threw months of treatments, therapy, or whatever away from his natural surroundings and he's still like this, I truly feel bad for him and loved ones. All the news story said he only takes medication (which doesn't help completely)... Never ONCE said he or his family has gotten real help... His own brother says "he can't control his anger" yet they sit back and do nothing?

Sad
Onceuponatime

Youngstown, NY

#95 Oct 31, 2012
Liz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you have wonderful grammer for a 1st grader, "I seen what I seen" lol There is a medication that helps with Tourettes and exactly, medication does not eliminate tourettes so locking someone up is the answer huh. Atleast you looked it up. He would have a better life if people like you would leave him alone and stop making up stories about him. Try grammer check next time.
People in glass houses should not throw stones there sweetie!
2chainZ

United States

#96 Nov 1, 2012
That's and understatement cause I'm Rodin round and I'm gettin it. Ya heard. I walk in then I turn up pocket full of hundreds. Yea. This catman stuff should stop like you prolly don't know him or the kids so calm down and live your lives

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any dogging spots in Chautauqua county? 3 hr Winning 7
Dunkirk CDBG worker quits Thu Ajd 2
Married women for fun Thu Winning 29
Rosas will split Lake Erie and lead Dunkirk res... (Nov '15) Jun 22 Pauly walnits 26
Jr Rosas Jun 22 Shag n scoob 5
Schunk Jun 22 Ruiz 10
Who is that drunk Puerto Rican working at st el... Jun 17 BrownskiinedLeeches 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages