Dunkirk police chief involved in acci...

Dunkirk police chief involved in accident

There are 32 comments on the Observer story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Dunkirk police chief involved in accident. In it, Observer reports that:

A two-car personal injury accident occurred at the intersection of Route 20 and Route 60 in the Town of Pomfret shortly before noon today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Observer.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hahaha

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Another drunk at the Dunkirk PD
dunkirk polok

Buffalo, NY

#2 Mar 28, 2013
leave the top cop alone drug busts are up and the polok is still safe in his house, who do you want for chief scrappy mulville what a joke that was when he pulled his gun at the mar mar polok was there i almost pissed my pants i laughed so hard
Doodles

Jamestown, NY

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Uh oh, the po po did a no no!
well

Fredonia, NY

#4 Mar 28, 2013
Actually he was headed to a meeting when someone turned in front of him. So a old lady did a no no!
daryl

Fredonia, NY

#5 Mar 30, 2013
this is such a big cover up in the city of dunkirks history - its bullshit he was on a way 2 a meeting / there were no meetings schedeled 4 that day - i did some research in mayville / he was on his way home for lunch - that we the tax payers are paying 4 his gas to go home 4 lunch / wait / 4got to tell u all dunkirks chief lives in fredonia / wow / unreal
Sleuth

Fredonia, NY

#6 Mar 31, 2013
daryl wrote:
this is such a big cover up in the city of dunkirks history - its bullshit he was on a way 2 a meeting / there were no meetings schedeled 4 that day - i did some research in mayville / he was on his way home for lunch - that we the tax payers are paying 4 his gas to go home 4 lunch / wait / 4got to tell u all dunkirks chief lives in fredonia / wow / unreal
You did some research in Mayville? Who did you talk to? The Dunkirk Police Chief does not live in Fredonia,get your facts straight!
subornate

Fredonia, NY

#7 Mar 31, 2013
daryl wrote:
this is such a big cover up in the city of dunkirks history - its bullshit he was on a way 2 a meeting / there were no meetings schedeled 4 that day - i did some research in mayville / he was on his way home for lunch - that we the tax payers are paying 4 his gas to go home 4 lunch / wait / 4got to tell u all dunkirks chief lives in fredonia / wow / unreal
Who said that all meetings are in Mayville, he has many different types of meetings that he attends, so big investigator that you think that you are, did you compute that! You sound like someone with an ax to grind, like maybe a former employee that could not pass a certain test????
asiseeit

Fredonia, NY

#8 Mar 31, 2013
This guy has been one of the better police Chiefs that Dunkirk has had in a long time!
jokers

Dunkirk, NY

#9 Mar 31, 2013
Ortolano is a DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!
Sleuth

Fredonia, NY

#10 Mar 31, 2013
jokers wrote:
Ortolano is a DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!
typical criminal,druggie,loser,uneduca ted dumb a** response.
TOP POLLCK

Buffalo, NY

#11 Mar 31, 2013
Fact of the matter is...he shouldn't have been outside city limits in a city owned car..even though this accident happend in Fredonia...the city of Dunkirk will be sued. So if he was going to or cominng from a meeting...where was the meeting? who was it with and what time was it? If there was no meeting...why was he using a city vehicle for personal time?

As a side note...what happend to the DK Police van? Who has that? And I also feel that the design of the new police cars are dangerous. the lower profile and lower lights makes it harder to see in emergencies.

And whatever happend to Brian Dietzen? I bet the police did an investigation of their own and found no wrong doing for ther brethern.
say

Fredonia, NY

#12 Mar 31, 2013
TOP POLLCK wrote:
Fact of the matter is...he shouldn't have been outside city limits in a city owned car..even though this accident happend in Fredonia...the city of Dunkirk will be sued. So if he was going to or cominng from a meeting...where was the meeting? who was it with and what time was it? If there was no meeting...why was he using a city vehicle for personal time?
As a side note...what happend to the DK Police van? Who has that? And I also feel that the design of the new police cars are dangerous. the lower profile and lower lights makes it harder to see in emergencies.
And whatever happend to Brian Dietzen? I bet the police did an investigation of their own and found no wrong doing for ther brethern.
your post should say DUMB POLLCK
Sleuth

Fredonia, NY

#13 Mar 31, 2013
TOP POLLCK wrote:
Fact of the matter is...he shouldn't have been outside city limits in a city owned car..even though this accident happend in Fredonia...the city of Dunkirk will be sued. So if he was going to or cominng from a meeting...where was the meeting? who was it with and what time was it? If there was no meeting...why was he using a city vehicle for personal time?
As a side note...what happend to the DK Police van? Who has that? And I also feel that the design of the new police cars are dangerous. the lower profile and lower lights makes it harder to see in emergencies.
And whatever happend to Brian Dietzen? I bet the police did an investigation of their own and found no wrong doing for ther brethern.
The Chief is on call 24/7 and therefore takes the car home with him,his job dictates that he be able to respond quickly. As to the van, call the police dept and ask. If you are really concerned about what happened to Brian,file a FOIR. Please let all of know the results. Our police dept is doing a great job,find something else to take your personal frustrations out on.
daryl

Fredonia, NY

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Sleuth wrote:
<quoted text>You did some research in Mayville? Who did you talk to? The Dunkirk Police Chief does not live in Fredonia,get your facts straight!
get your facts right - jerk / the police chief of dunkirk lives in fredonia on stone quary road / jerks - everyone knows that - except for you / you moron - do some research before you make yourself look like a jerk / like you just did / must be a dago
say

Fredonia, NY

#15 Mar 31, 2013
daryl wrote:
<quoted text>get your facts right - jerk / the police chief of dunkirk lives in fredonia on stone quary road / jerks - everyone knows that - except for you / you moron - do some research before you make yourself look like a jerk / like you just did / must be a dago
Hey stupid, Stone Quarry Road is in the Town of Sheridan, go see your other brother Daryl, he probably has all the family brains, you certainly don't have any! By the way, seeing as how you know where he lives, are you stalking him??? Who looks like the moron jerk now Daryy? Hint, see if you can wrap and brain cells that you might have around this--you do!
haha

Fredonia, NY

#16 Mar 31, 2013
Daryl, you can get your hands out of your pants now, you got so excited, because you thought that you were right, but, that's a but get your hands out of your pants Daryl wrong post you made. Disappointed that you have to get back into the closet?
Sleuth

Fredonia, NY

#17 Apr 1, 2013
Thanks "say" & "ha ha",saved me the the trouble. On second thought I think I'll say it anyway,daryl is an idiot!
TOP POLLOCK

Buffalo, NY

#18 Apr 1, 2013
Sleuth wrote:
<quoted text>The Chief is on call 24/7 and therefore takes the car home with him,his job dictates that he be able to respond quickly. As to the van, call the police dept and ask. If you are really concerned about what happened to Brian,file a FOIR. Please let all of know the results. Our police dept is doing a great job,find something else to take your personal frustrations out on.
Ya...and watch the city have to pay more for insurance. Do you think insurance will cover a city police car and damages/injuries that happend outside city limits? Think Mcfly think
haha

Fredonia, NY

#19 Apr 1, 2013
Sleuth wrote:
Thanks "say" & "ha ha",saved me the the trouble. On second thought I think I'll say it anyway,daryl is an idiot!
You are welcome! I have met the Chief and he is a decent guy. His office is open to anyone, unlike previous people in that position.
HUH

Bethesda, MD

#20 Apr 1, 2013
It is a known fact it will never be known why Ortolano was driving police vehicle in Fredonia. Just like nothing ever happened with Fredonia's Meyers son who was crashing vehicles with no insurance or license and Bradley Meyers covered all that up. Sickening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married women for fun 1 hr Zeke the Pinhead 22
Mikey Poo, Where are you??? :?) 1 hr Zeke the Pinhead 3
Zeke the pinhead revealed Sun Zeke the Pinhead 34
Any ladies free tomarrow morning Sun Zeke the Pinhead 5
Zeke the pinhead troll Sun lake bay boy 3
sex at the con club (Nov '10) May 26 Zeke the Pinhead 111
Concerns about Mike's Homosexuality grows May 24 Zeke the Pinhead 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages