Three Face Charges After Crashing Stolen Van

Feb 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York

Two Jamestown youths and a Dunkirk man were taken into custody Sunday after an accident revealed the vehicle they were in was stolen.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of75
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
aids

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

these mudbloods have been fcking with vehicles on my street. can't wait til they attempt to break into houses they will be full of holes.
Agent Goya

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

This was an attempt to find as many Save-a-Lots stores in 24 hours

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

We need Bait Car. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's a show on A&E Sunday evenings-8 or9. Check it out. Hilarious!
caitlin

Brocton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Bryan Ramos, 18, of Main Street, Dunkirk was charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, third-degree criminal possession of stolen property, unlicensed operation, leaving the scene of a property-damage accident and moving from lane unsafely and a 16-year-old male and 17-year-old male, both of Jamestown, were charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle on Sunday at 3:47 p.m. on Busti-Sugargrove Road in BustiCrashCrashing Stolen Van
February 28, 2012
By Andrew Carr (acarr@post-journal.com), The Post-Journal
Save | Comments (4)| Post a comment |
BUSTI - Two Jamestown youths and a Dunkirk man were taken into custody Sunday after an accident revealed the vehicle they were in was stolen.

Bryan Ramos, 18, of Main Street, Dunkirk was charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, third-degree criminal possession of stolen property, unlicensed operation, leaving the scene of a property-damage accident and moving from lane unsafely and a 16-year-old male and 17-year-old male, both of Jamestown, were charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle on Sunday at 3:47 p.m. on Busti-Sugargrove Road in Busti.

According to the Lakewood-Busti Police Department, Ramos had been driving a stolen 2004 Dodge Caravan on Busti-Sugar Grove Road with the two youths as passengers, when he lost control and crashed into a guard rail, causing extensive damage to the vehicle.

An officer from the department on routine patrol happened to be in the area and saw the vehicle in the road after that accident, with the two youths standing near the vehicle.

The officer spoke to the two youths, and no injuries were reported in the incident.

It was also found that the vehicle had been stolen from Westfield on Sunday sometime between midnight and 1 a.m. Ramos had allegedly fled into a wooded and swampy area after the crash.

Additional units, including a K-9 unit from the New York State Police, responded to the scene. A perimeter of the area was set up and Ramos was caught a short time later, after being found hiding in an enclosed tree stand.

All three were taken into custody, arraigned in Busti Town Court and sent to the Chautauqua County Jail. Ramos was held on $25,000 bail, while the youths were held on $15,000 bail. All three are due back in Busti Town Court on March 7.

The New York State Police and Chautauqua County Sheriff's Office assisted on the scene.

Copyright 2012 The Post-Journal. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. ing Stolen Van
Agent Goya

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

INS REP wrote:
We need Bait Car. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's a show on A&E Sunday evenings-8 or9. Check it out. Hilarious!
it's on tru tv if you have dish

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Agent Goya wrote:
<quoted text>it's on tru tv if you have dish
You're right. Dish 246 Sunday evening 8 or 9. Got it mixed up with Dog the Bounty Hunter. I love it when the car thieves figure out they've stolen a bait car and are now locked in the car, waiting for the handcuffs.
turdz

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

all of "trutv" programming is fabricated BS.
batman

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

INS REP wrote:
i didn't steal any car, a lady told me to move it for her...lol...love that show..watch cops or wild police chases..or judge joe matias, joe brown. judge alex...there's a few more...all make me laugh...

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

fail. just fail. if you want to steal a car, dont crash it and certainly dont hang around to get arrested if you do. Anyways, why weren't they charged with grand theft auto?
whoa

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

that piece of crap probably wasn't worth a grand to catch a gta
dumbfoundead

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

border patrol wrote:
You knew before reading the article that a Puerto Rican was involved. Some things never change.
thats funny because that was exactly what I was think.Stinkn RICAN.
Agent Goya

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

I just dropped a rican off at the pool

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Norezen wrote:
fail. just fail. if you want to steal a car, dont crash it and certainly dont hang around to get arrested if you do. Anyways, why weren't they charged with grand theft auto?
Interesting question. Would they all get charged or just the driver?
Carmen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

What does being Puerto Rican have to do with Border Patrol?? Wow, and I thought I'd seen all levels of ignorance. I believe some of the posters have hit an all time low. The short bus is waiting for you guys.....meep meep
dumbfoundead

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

Carmen wrote:
What does being Puerto Rican have to do with Border Patrol?? Wow, and I thought I'd seen all levels of ignorance. I believe some of the posters have hit an all time low. The short bus is waiting for you guys.....meep meep
Carman with your stash and now fat ass. Really Ricans are the ones doing day time break ins,home invasions,crack sales, now this? Ha ricans are ruining chaut co. Check out hispicncs in Dunkirk post. ricans r here for welfare.why else do they come 2 nys.its a welfare state! PR Pride at its best.Give me
Carmen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

First, it's much easier to get Public Assistance in Puerto Rico because EVERYONE qualifies, no matter the income. Puerto Rico has all the benefits of being a part of the US without all the taxes and politically nonsense. So, what you are saying, does not make sense.

And I only know of white crack dealers. Idk what ethnicity has to do with drugs and Public Assistance. But none of your posts make sense and they are riddled with typos and mistakes. I guess THIS Boricua is way more intelligent than you will ever be. I am literate, and you are not. I can speak more than one language, you can not. So, why would you think you were any better than me?

No need to answer, you're not smart enough to understand the basic territorial and commonwealth laws of the US. You only speak nonsense, and nonsense which you will never understand.

Have fun getting your sister pregnant and keeping the inbreeding a lasting tradition for generations in your family.

PS how about you post under your real name and stop hiding. That alone, makes me better than you can ever imagine.
Carmen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

You couldn't even spell my name correctly when it was in front of you. Now that made me laugh.
dumbfoundead

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

And i would be willing to bet you have kids, you are not married and when you pay for food you break out your welfare card and give it a swipe. Ya your so smart we have to pay for your food. If nys didnt have welfare it wouldnt have ricans either. You and your kind are breaking nys. Then who will build new houses and nice cars for all of you? Ha rican go call a mexican a Puerto rican and see what happens. It would piss them off because RICANS are known for being lazy where mexicans are known as workers.
dumbfoundead

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

And i wrote carman instead of carmen. Because rican girls have stashs like a man carman. Lol made me laught. You could use some neat on that but its not a food item. Ha ha 0h and the US had to pay 60,000,000 to PUERTO RICO for health care last year. The US wanted to deny this but were forced to pay because puerto crap hole is part of the US. So we pay for lazy ricans there also. When the US took puerto crapo as part of the US they made a real real big mistake. Now we have to feed and pay for all these lazy dumb maggots!
Carmen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

You have no idea what you're talking about. Again. But, until you stop hiding, there's no point in talking to you. Let me just say that your assumptions are WAY off. It's very amusing for you to blather on though. I only wish you knew how much everyone else is laughing at your ignorance.

Have fun hiding behind an alias. Makes you nonsensical and worthless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of75
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Dunkirk Forum right now

Search the Dunkirk Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 21 min lionland 6,326
Gardens grow pride in city 16 hr Seriously 4
Review: Shults Resale Center (Nov '13) 17 hr Jim 7
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 18 hr positronium 6,324
pp 20 hr wewe 4
Number of DHS graduates Fri Marauderatheart 7
Post 62 closing? Thu Star 51
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dunkirk Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••