Flatbed Express / RCR Logistics

Flatbed Express / RCR Logistics

Posted in the Dunkirk Forum

AmIGone

Arcade, NY

#1 Jan 18, 2010
Flatbed Express / RCR Logistics thet are crooks just like Lorenzo International. Ryan Mouer presideant and co-owner now has two former Lorenzo employees working for him. One was a former #2 man for Greg Lorenzo himself . More crooks together. Watch this one and see how long it takes for Ryan Mourer to fall.
Elusive 1

Westfield, NY

#2 Jan 19, 2010
2 former?try 4 right now and was 5......John OConell,Lee Vento,Alan?,and that NASTY Cory chick!
hopeful

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2010
they have been in business for many years. there are always employees that think they got treated badly. RCR provides great service and try to pay their drivers as fair as this economy lets them.
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#4 Jan 20, 2010
Elusive 1 wrote:
2 former?try 4 right now and was 5......John OConell,Lee Vento,Alan?,and that NASTY Cory chick!
i happen to know all those guys and gals and for you to label them as you have shows you have a brain located where the sun does not shine! they are honest people who left lorenzoo(yes zoo) because they have ethics and morals. unless you worked at lorenzo you have no clue what went on in that cesspool!
Elusive 1

Westfield, NY

#5 Jan 20, 2010
what label do u see old joe?Other than Cory Carlson is NASTY!!She shoulda stayed wipin asses as a LPN!NEVER said anything about any 1 else(although I could,but I"ll be "professional" here).I ve known and worked on and off for Greggy boy since june of 96..In fact I believe I spoke with you on the phone a couple times for loads..You sounded "polite",but not a professional..You gotta know trucking rates joe,and by greggy boy firing you,shows u know nothing about trucking.Greg gave you a chance in life joey,and u screwed it up,AGAIN!!What fool would even ATTEMPT to buy a company vehicle?Your credit iffy joey?Well maybe you can share an office with o"conell over at Flatbed.Lord knows he needs a secretary to answer his phone!Next thing is,I know your sitting there getting all red in the face and neck,wanting me to post my name.NO PROBLEM.My name is David Lindsey,Jr.,and I am the owner of Lindsey Transport,LLC,located in Ripley,NY,and Geneva,Fl.Im just a pee-on,in this game of trucking(3 trucks),BUT I also have NO desire to be a bigshot like Greggy or Ryan.We try to stay off the radar!!Now let the gossip begin to fly!!!!
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#6 Jan 20, 2010
Elusive 1 wrote:
what label do u see old joe?Other than Cory Carlson is NASTY!!She shoulda stayed wipin asses as a LPN!NEVER said anything about any 1 else(although I could,but I"ll be "professional" here).I ve known and worked on and off for Greggy boy since june of 96..In fact I believe I spoke with you on the phone a couple times for loads..You sounded "polite",but not a professional..You gotta know trucking rates joe,and by greggy boy firing you,shows u know nothing about trucking.Greg gave you a chance in life joey,and u screwed it up,AGAIN!!What fool would even ATTEMPT to buy a company vehicle?Your credit iffy joey?Well maybe you can share an office with o"conell over at Flatbed.Lord knows he needs a secretary to answer his phone!Next thing is,I know your sitting there getting all red in the face and neck,wanting me to post my name.NO PROBLEM.My name is David Lindsey,Jr.,and I am the owner of Lindsey Transport,LLC,located in Ripley,NY,and Geneva,Fl.Im just a pee-on,in this game of trucking(3 trucks),BUT I also have NO desire to be a bigshot like Greggy or Ryan.We try to stay off the radar!!Now let the gossip begin to fly!!!!
first of all "greggy boy" did not fire me i resigned for the reasons stated in the lorenzo forum, can you not read sir? what does "screwed up again" mean anyway? i never claimed to be a professional either but i did move a lot of loads. what chance in life did he give me david, i'm retired from active duty and wanted to stay busy. i entered into a written agreement with greg to purchase the monte carlo in good faith and the price was right but he broke the agreement, again read the lorenzo forum to get the facts. ms carlson was the top dispatcher when she left under circumstances you probably couldn't understand. johnny could probably use a good seretary, have you considered a second career? i don't ever recall speaking with you on the phone but thats not to say i did not, i have to check my do not call list one day! i do however give you credit for revealing your true name david, thats a good start.
Elusive 1

Westfield, NY

#7 Jan 20, 2010
Your funny Joe,I cant help but like your ambition!
jjr

Fredonia, NY

#8 Jan 20, 2010
joe white wrote:
<quoted text> first of all "greggy boy" did not fire me i resigned for the reasons stated in the lorenzo forum, can you not read sir? what does "screwed up again" mean anyway? i never claimed to be a professional either but i did move a lot of loads. what chance in life did he give me david, i'm retired from active duty and wanted to stay busy. i entered into a written agreement with greg to purchase the monte carlo in good faith and the price was right but he broke the agreement, again read the lorenzo forum to get the facts. ms carlson was the top dispatcher when she left under circumstances you probably couldn't understand. johnny could probably use a good seretary, have you considered a second career? i don't ever recall speaking with you on the phone but thats not to say i did not, i have to check my do not call list one day! i do however give you credit for revealing your true name david, thats a good start.
what joe says is true, i still work at lorenzo and saw what happened to joe. gregg is gonna go balistic if he can find out who i am but i doubt he's that smart?
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#9 Jan 20, 2010
Elusive 1 wrote:
Your funny Joe,I cant help but like your ambition!
my ambition is in my heart and soul and i always try and do my best be it for my employer or my country, you are also funny and i enjoy the back and forth! bring it on!!!
oh really

Springville, NY

#10 Jan 20, 2010
Go Joe!!!!!
Greg Lorenzo

Fredonia, NY

#11 Jan 22, 2010
You both suck!
pity

Tonawanda, NY

#12 Jan 23, 2010
And so do you...be a man and pay your employees
tsg

Fredonia, NY

#13 Jan 26, 2010
Greg Lorenzo wrote:
You both suck!
this is not greg!
yourkidding

Fredonia, NY

#14 Jan 26, 2010
tsg wrote:
<quoted text>this is not greg!
reeeaaaaly?
Mourer is a con artist

Bethesda, MD

#17 Dec 10, 2012
AmIGone wrote:
Flatbed Express / RCR Logistics thet are crooks just like Lorenzo International. Ryan Mouer presideant and co-owner now has two former Lorenzo employees working for him. One was a former #2 man for Greg Lorenzo himself . More crooks together. Watch this one and see how long it takes for Ryan Mourer to fall.
Fell along time ago. Mourer is a THIEF!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Susan alvarado Fri holly 5
David Pagan (Jul '16) Thu Sam 31
Kate pinkoski Thu Steve 1
sewage discharge Thu Hecter 15
Romeo Gonzales Apr 18 You are Welcome 10
pros Apr 17 Hey Douche 2
News Official groundbreaking takes place at city park Apr 17 Assange 3

Dunkirk Jobs

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages