First Prev
of 2
Next Last
interesting

Buffalo, NY

#1 Aug 30, 2013
Received word just now that the union was approved and voted in at Lakeshore Hospital.To me that's great news!
hahaha

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Aug 30, 2013
Unions went out in the 1990's. Get with it.
interesting

Buffalo, NY

#3 Aug 30, 2013
Oh,I am with it,apparently u do not know much.Just trying to start trouble.Get ur head out of the ground and this is protection for the remaining certain staff there.
whoever

Dunkirk, NY

#5 Aug 31, 2013
interesting wrote:
Oh,I am with it,apparently u do not know much.Just trying to start trouble.Get ur head out of the ground and this is protection for the remaining certain staff there.
From what, closing?
taxed to death

Enfield, CT

#6 Sep 1, 2013
so did receiving a pension, decent healthcare and decent pay go out with the 90's too? why don't we all just work for wall mart pay and get govt help on healthcare. makes sense to me!
experienced RN

Horseheads, NY

#7 Sep 2, 2013
well, Im hoping thats true! Too late for all the experienced people they swept out of there like dust in a dustpan. Its run by a bunch of crooked evil people, and I can only pray that having a union gives a lot of headaches to people like SG, the very unexperienced so called "leader" serves her right..
Geroge W

Dunkirk, NY

#9 Sep 2, 2013
They're 'evil doers'
unions are a joke

Buffalo, NY

#10 Sep 2, 2013
Do your job properly and you won't need a union.
sugar

Horseheads, NY

#11 Sep 2, 2013
unions are a joke wrote:
not if you make $20,000 more than a new grad..but look at the huge amt of COOs they have now, that won't show up at meetings about rebuilding Tri County.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#12 Sep 3, 2013
unions are a joke wrote:
that doesn't stop them from stealing you vaction and holidays , passing you over for promotion, get a clue !!!
jim

Fredonia, NY

#13 Sep 3, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
that doesn't stop them from stealing you vaction and holidays , passing you over for promotion, get a clue !!!
Not sure what company you work for(doubtful you work at all). Never had any company take my vacation or holidays union or not.
Right To Work

Fredonia, NY

#14 Sep 3, 2013
The unions are jumping off the floundering Obama ship of state.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/03/un...
Right To Work

Fredonia, NY

#15 Sep 3, 2013
Wazza

Fredonia, NY

#16 Sep 3, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
your full of shi*
Joe

Horseheads, NY

#17 Sep 3, 2013
unions are a joke wrote:
SG spent every 15 minutes of 12 hour shifts outside smoking, and she blew herself to the top by lying about everything and everybody
reality

Horseheads, NY

#18 Sep 3, 2013
unions are a joke wrote:
Missing the point [email protected] A union has nothing to do with doing you're job properly. Unions are about protecting what you have. So big corporate conglomerates don't keep taking away from the workers. BUT obviously you're too IGNORANT to understand this.
Right To Work

Fredonia, NY

#19 Sep 3, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>Missing the point [email protected] A union has nothing to do with doing you're job properly. Unions are about protecting what you have. So big corporate conglomerates don't keep taking away from the workers. BUT obviously you're too IGNORANT to understand this.
Of course they don't have "anything to do with doing your job properly" why should that matter [email protected]
Right To Work

Fredonia, NY

#20 Sep 3, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>SG spent every 15 minutes of 12 hour shifts outside smoking, and she blew herself to the top by lying about everything and everybody
You mean that SG(stashu gusinski)is really a woman or perhaps transgender?
reality

Horseheads, NY

#21 Sep 3, 2013
Right To Work wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they don't have "anything to do with doing your job properly" why should that matter [email protected]
You're probably ok in a none union place. For the reason of being underneath the boss's desk, blowing him or licking her [email protected]!!!
rocky

Buffalo, NY

#22 Sep 3, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>SG spent every 15 minutes of 12 hour shifts outside smoking, and she blew herself to the top by lying about everything and everybody
Be a man and say her name. You won't cause you're a pansy ass and she will whip your ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you miss about Dunkirk? (Apr '09) 26 min Jason A 209
Brittany and Matt 1 hr Lmfao 27
Need to get Steve O'Brien OUT of Dunkirk High 9 hr mileena 26
what were you doing when... (Dec '10) 9 hr mileena 48
News County IDA Cannot Afford Repeat Of MVP - SPlast... 18 hr Research 6
Jason and Sherry Genovese finally split? Fri High Roller 22
David grant Apr 19 Durrick 2

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance