your full of shi*
nosey b

Fredonia, NY

#6 Jun 20, 2013
to many chiefs,not enough indians!
Malone Labe

Enfield, CT

#7 Jun 20, 2013
They didn't layoff anyone, they let go 11 people, never to return. I heard the company is having money issues, and they people that are calling the shots out of Tampa do not know how to run a company.
Mr. Star probably regrets selling that place to those fools. He sold them a thriving company and they "Cott" turned it into a up hill losing battle. For the ones still there, I hope Cott sells that place before it go's belly up.
Wazza

Fredonia, NY

#8 Jun 20, 2013
Malone Labe wrote:
They didn't layoff anyone, they let go 11 people, never to return. I heard the company is having money issues, and they people that are calling the shots out of Tampa do not know how to run a company.
Mr. Star probably regrets selling that place to those fools. He sold them a thriving company and they "Cott" turned it into a up hill losing battle. For the ones still there, I hope Cott sells that place before it go's belly up.
your full of shi*
Big Brother

Springfield, MA

#10 Jun 21, 2013
Wazza wrote:
<quoted text>your full of shi*
What the F#€k do you know!
Fair

Fredonia, NY

#11 Jun 21, 2013
Malone Labe wrote:
. Stanley to get it back,has not been getting payments. Stand by for news
Wazza

Fredonia, NY

#12 Jun 21, 2013
Big Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
What the F#€k do you know!
that your full of shi* ya fat a**
bush 41

Dunkirk, NY

#13 Jun 25, 2013
Fair wrote:
<quoted text>. Stanley to get it back,has not been getting payments. Stand by for news
This is one time that "Wazza" was 100% correct. Cott owes Mr. Star zero dollars. Mr. Star told me this personally and if you do not believe this, you do not know the same Mr. Stanley Star I am fortunate to know. Go to the "Monnies" for all your information and you will continue to be the idiot you seem to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church Burner Tue harry gojo 6
best people that died too young (Dec '09) Mar 24 sparky 498
Dunkirk Hooker Mar 24 chip 7
Mleczko murder (Mar '09) Mar 23 Texas Marauder 21
Nelson Peters Mar 22 Smeac 2
News Former Mayor Frey accused of improper use of ca... Mar 22 Gary 53
Ferguson Mar 20 Filbert 5
Dunkirk Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web