First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wow

Orchard Park, NY

#1 Dec 22, 2009
Just heard they are going into the old Quality?
ByStander

Fredonia, NY

#2 Dec 22, 2009
I have read that Tops wanted to buy all the old Quailty Markets. Maybe they would sell or lease it to Save a Lot. I doesn't make sense for Tops to open there as the newer and larger one is down the street.

I think a store like Save a Lot would do good here.
Polish Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#3 Dec 22, 2009
they need something different then Tops around here and they need a store like Save a Lot in that section of DK for the low income people who live off of people like is who work our ass's off while they get a free ride. Hope the one at the plaza doesnt become a Tops
smarterthanyou

Lockport, NY

#4 Dec 22, 2009
Polish Hammer wrote:
they need something different then Tops around here and they need a store like Save a Lot in that section of DK for the low income people who live off of people like is who work our ass's off while they get a free ride. Hope the one at the plaza doesnt become a Tops
Obviously you have never been to a Save A lot to say this stuff. They have one in Salamanca and Jamestown, and its a great store. Name brand items at lower cost. They also have a full meat dept. at great prices. For the price....so what if you have to bag it yourself. Wake up .....we're in a recession and every little bit helps. Glad you wont be shopping there.....save the bargains for those of us who need to save a few cents here and there. Take a ride.....there's a nice expensive Wegmens 40 mins. away thats willing to take your hard earned money.
a-z-a

Fredonia, NY

#5 Dec 22, 2009
Is it a bigger ALDIS?
Sharon

Buffalo, NY

#6 Dec 22, 2009
They have been working on the former Qualtiy in Dunkirk for several months now. Save-a-Lot is a great store...I would prefer to bag my own stuff anyway. Some of these cashiers don't care what they put where!
Interesting

Buffalo, NY

#7 Dec 23, 2009
Polish Hammer wrote:
Your statement is very harsh! I have a mother who lives in walking distance and she isn't low income and she doesn't live off people who work their asses off either!!!! When they closed that Quality they took away my mothers means of getting groceries when she needed them. I'm glad a Save A Lot is coming!
Ted

Buffalo, NY

#10 Dec 23, 2009
It's always best to corral them in one location so we can keep an eye on them.
leroy

Fredonia, NY

#11 Dec 23, 2009
Ted wrote:
Corral who? all your wives with fat a3S'S.Like a heard of cows.
Willie

United States

#14 Dec 24, 2009
Ted wrote:
That's right my man, could have not said it better!!
leroy

Fredonia, NY

#16 Dec 27, 2009
more talk from talk
RUSerious

Fairfield, IA

#17 Dec 28, 2009
Save A Lot in Jamestown where? I live out here and also did a store locator on the Save A Lot website, there was nothing in Jamestown. I guess it is hidden so only "smarterthanyou" can shop there.
smarterthanyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you have never been to a Save A lot to say this stuff. They have one in Salamanca and Jamestown, and its a great store. Name brand items at lower cost. They also have a full meat dept. at great prices. For the price....so what if you have to bag it yourself. Wake up .....we're in a recession and every little bit helps. Glad you wont be shopping there.....save the bargains for those of us who need to save a few cents here and there. Take a ride.....there's a nice expensive Wegmens 40 mins. away thats willing to take your hard earned money.
wowurnuts

Buffalo, NY

#18 Dec 29, 2009
talk wrote:
things will soon change with all these blacks and prs taking over dunkirk..selling drugs out in the open,,,time to take back our city!!! i vote not to put anything in there... rent the bldg out to the KKK
On Christmas day no less ! I'm not gonna blast you for it, I can understand if you came out feet first !
ash

Fredonia, NY

#20 Feb 2, 2010
Wow wrote:
Just heard they are going into the old Quality?
how do I apply at this new Save A Lot? is there a number I can call or a place to get an application?
MrDrunkirk

Fredonia, NY

#22 Feb 2, 2010
They were taking applications at the store about a week ago. It was in the Observer.
Joker

Buffalo, NY

#23 Feb 13, 2010
wowurnuts wrote:
<quoted text>On Christmas day no less ! I'm not gonna blast you for it, I can understand if you came out feet first !
First time in sav alot today..They should remane it "Trash aplenty" Now we can throw a net over all of them. Ghetto quality lives.
KillerB3

Springville, NY

#24 Feb 13, 2010
RUSerious wrote:
Save A Lot in Jamestown where? I live out here and also did a store locator on the Save A Lot website, there was nothing in Jamestown. I guess it is hidden so only "smarterthanyou" can shop there.
<quoted text>
go to the end of washington street by the ford dealer and turn left like going towards dewittville and it is 1/4 to 1/2 hile on the right

Since: Sep 09

Fredonia, NY

#25 Feb 13, 2010
KillerB3 wrote:
<quoted text>go to the end of washington street by the ford dealer and turn left like going towards dewittville and it is 1/4 to 1/2 hile on the right
That's Farm Fresh Foods, not Save-a-Lot
DKNY fan

United States

#26 Feb 14, 2010
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement is very harsh! I have a mother who lives in walking distance and she isn't low income and she doesn't live off people who work their asses off either!!!! When they closed that Quality they took away my mothers means of getting groceries when she needed them. I'm glad a Save A Lot is coming!
Agreed...we are not low income and I miss Quality or any store in Dunkirk that has parking that is easy to get to. Love the meat @ P&G but hard to get in & out with only 1 reg that is filled w/crap.
Mr Drunkirk

Fredonia, NY

#27 Feb 15, 2010
I went there today.

Where in the hell is the beer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chautauqua Opportunities (Oct '09) 6 hr Unfortunate situa... 235
shame on you dunkirk middle school!! 8 hr DMB 10
Does anyone know if there are laws on how many ... 9 hr doglicense 4
music on the pier Thu Goop 13
Wraithes Gang (May '11) Thu Jungledze 32
Cats May 25 Idiots everywhere 5
Hilliar cunton gets curb stomped by gowdy May 23 stashu gusinski 6
More from around the web

Dunkirk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE