This Should Happen More Often

Posted in the Dunkirk Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rick

Kansas City, MO

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Fox News Contributor Repeatedly Punched

Ralph

Fredonia, NY

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Rick wrote:
Fox News Contributor Repeatedly Punched
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WkmThol4Ai8XX
Union thugs,what do you expect. Obama visited yesterday and encouraged this sort of criminal behavior. I guess this is his idea of bringing us all together right?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Obama visited yesterday and encouraged this sort of criminal behavior.
Were is the proof of such a Bull Sh*t claim?

Fox is so anti union it makes me sick.

I would just love to see all of those union TV cameramen and controlroom people that the network employees, to shut down their equipment in mid-broadcast and walk off the set some time.
Ralph

Fredonia, NY

#4 Dec 12, 2012
Yep Obama out there stirring up trouble with his lies. Hey he needs to keep the union money flowing into the democratic campaign coffers. The union bosses worried there salaries might get cut. Obama was out there stirring up the natives right next door almost to the battery company that HE allowed the Chicoms to buy with our TAXPAYER money. The teachers leaving the kids behind and causing parents to leave work early. Bunch of thugs who resort to violence when things dont go thier way.
Huh

Dunkirk, NY

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Unions (Industrial Revolution)- protecting worker's rights, etablishing fair labor rates and hours, ensuring healthy working conditions, negotiating a fair wage.

Unions (Today)- ensuring that uneducated and undereducated slobs are paid too much to do too little. Just look at the video. Fat lazy pigs who view themselves as henchmen for a labor movement that has long since run its course.

I wish someone would have opened fire on these protesting dolts. Thin the work force a little.
Ralph

Fredonia, NY

#6 Dec 12, 2012
Huh wrote:
Unions (Industrial Revolution)- protecting worker's rights, etablishing fair labor rates and hours, ensuring healthy working conditions, negotiating a fair wage.
Unions (Today)- ensuring that uneducated and undereducated slobs are paid too much to do too little. Just look at the video. Fat lazy pigs who view themselves as henchmen for a labor movement that has long since run its course.
I wish someone would have opened fire on these protesting dolts. Thin the work force a little.
Wouldn't go quite that far "Huh". The union people lost nothing other than they can not force people to join the union and pay the almost $1,000.00 yearly dues to support the bosses who use the money for caddys and vacations and send money off to support the socialist agenda. Then they resort to thugery when they dont get their way despite the fact the people elected those that passed the law! Then the socialist media ignores the violence and thugery! http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/12/12/abc...
President Obama 2012

High Point, NC

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Union thugs,what do you expect. Obama visited yesterday and encouraged this sort of criminal behavior. I guess this is his idea of bringing us all together right?
lol yeah Obama caused it ! Im sure Obama said to go out and assault people. you are a moron ! oh still crying over the election are we waaaaaah !
American

Fredonia, NY

#8 Dec 12, 2012
President Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol yeah Obama caused it ! Im sure Obama said to go out and assault people. you are a moron ! oh still crying over the election are we waaaaaah !
Of course he lied when he gave that speech the other day,are you deaf? What has the union thugery got to do with the election? Telling the assembly line workers a lie about the bill got them all programed for violence which was on TV, didn't you see those thugs do all that destruction or are you blind as well? Are you saying you support criminal behavior and destruction of property? Can only imagine what your response will be.
American

Fredonia, NY

#9 Dec 12, 2012
Thugery at it's worst tearing up this mans means of supporting himself. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/12/la...
President Obama 2012

High Point, NC

#10 Dec 12, 2012
American wrote:
<quoted text>Of course he lied when he gave that speech the other day,are you deaf? What has the union thugery got to do with the election? Telling the assembly line workers a lie about the bill got them all programed for violence which was on TV, didn't you see those thugs do all that destruction or are you blind as well? Are you saying you support criminal behavior and destruction of property? Can only imagine what your response will be.
joe you never stop finding things to whine about , you cry like a girl, do you wear a skirt too. Must be hell to walk around scared all the time. Not only are you lacking intelligence , you need to grow a pair, and as far as "thugs go " fox shouldn't go where they're not welcome. and what lies are you talking about, just because you don't agree it's a lie ? your wrong on here 55% of the time and full of sheit 45%.
Ralph

Fredonia, NY

#11 Dec 12, 2012
American wrote:
Thugery at it's worst tearing up this mans means of supporting himself. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/12/la...
Well gusinski what about this,is the man a actor hired by Fox news huh? Can't stand the truth about the thugs and what they did to the guy right.
Donny

Denver, CO

#12 Dec 12, 2012
President Obama 2012

High Point, NC

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Well gusinski what about this,is the man a actor hired by Fox news huh? Can't stand the truth about the thugs and what they did to the guy right.
well the guy was black so most likely it was Republicans that destroyed his stand, Maybe it was Mitt (wearing mask) and his High School friends who were out having a little fun again by attacking a minority . This sounds like a Mitt Romney act , where they work in packs, afraid to confront someone alone (Mitts style ) he has a history of ganging up on people with his buddies , did this guy get his hair cut off too.
Ralph

Fredonia, NY

#14 Dec 13, 2012
President Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
well the guy was black so most likely it was Republicans that destroyed his stand, Maybe it was Mitt (wearing mask) and his High School friends who were out having a little fun again by attacking a minority . This sounds like a Mitt Romney act , where they work in packs, afraid to confront someone alone (Mitts style ) he has a history of ganging up on people with his buddies , did this guy get his hair cut off too.
Just as I thought,more LIES from BB brain and BB gonads as well.
Jack

Fredonia, NY

#15 Dec 13, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Just as I thought,more LIES from BB brain and BB gonads as well.
Agree,the person has a serious mental disorder to comment like that.
Huh

Fredonia, NY

#17 Dec 13, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Agree,the person has a serious mental disorder to comment like that.
the only disorder is the ability to post lies and claim they are the truth by posting more lies. gusinski excels in posting lies and when called out retreats into his hole that he claims is in NC when in FACT he lives right close by here in W NY.
Ralph

Fredonia, NY

#18 Dec 13, 2012
President Obama 2012

High Point, NC

#19 Dec 13, 2012
Ralph wrote:
Pretty funny how you try and cope on here after getting the snot knocked out of you in the election , what purpose does your complaining do ? I guess it's how you repubs make yourselves feel useful and have a purpose in life.. but ya know what ? ya STILL LOST THE ELECTION AND IM ESTATIC !! LANDSLIDE !!! YOUR WHINING ON HERE MAKE ME FEEL GOOOOOOOOD !! MORE WHINE PLEASE !!!
President Obama 2012

High Point, NC

#20 Dec 13, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>the only disorder is the ability to post lies and claim they are the truth by posting more lies. gusinski excels in posting lies and when called out retreats into his hole that he claims is in NC when in FACT he lives right close by here in W NY.
I LIVE IN kabob ny simular to sheridan but we have sidewalks. we have our own version of joe only we call him the village idiot .

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#21 Dec 13, 2012
President Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR WHINING ON HERE MAKE ME FEEL GOOOOOOOOD !! MORE WHINE PLEASE !!!
I makes many on topix feel good. It is a laugh riot, as your party circles the toilet bowl.

MORE WHINING PLEASE !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 arrested ? 5 hr RMD 1
Courtney ziemba 5 hr RMD 10
Good wedding venue on budget in area 7 hr Marauder At Heart 4
Nov 14 time to thank Cuomo for SAFE ACT 10 hr Ronnie 9
John Forbes Cenedella Mon DeadShults 3
VOTING Against Tom Reed Mon Richard conti 32
Common Sense Mon Paul revere 2
Dunkirk Dating
Find my Match

Dunkirk Jobs

Dunkirk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dunkirk News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dunkirk

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]